India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Truth OS

seraphina123 Newbie
seraphina123
seraphina123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you all so much, seroiusly means alot...and i hope u enjoy this part too xxx

Part 2:

Zoya's eyes widened "Allah miya, what's wrong with you Najma" Najma giggled, oh how she missed Zoya.
"Why are you laughing...and why did you call me here then?" Zoya said with a hint of anger. At this Najma's smile vanished and she immidiately froze. "Zoya there's so much to tell you...but you must be tired? So why don't you rest first?". "Najma please you're scaring me...what's happened and what's wrong?"
Najma eyes formed tears and in seconds she completely broke down...she had kept this in for so long and now it was time to let go. She had kept this truth within her for so long. She had told Ayaan, but didn't express her feelings fully."Najma, Najma sshhh sshhh"Zoya hugged Najma this slightly comforted her as she relaxed abit and her hiccups due to crying had stopped. Once Najma calmed down, she broke the hug "Zoya come on" Najma led Zoya to her room.
" Zoya...I..I don't think bhaijaan decieved you" she said once they comfortabley sat on the bed. Zoya's eyes glistened with tears "Najma what are you..." Najma didnt let her complete here sentence "Please hear me out first" she begged.

"After you left bhaijaan and Tanveer had to have a nikah,bhaijaan thought it was his responibility.I doubted the whole situation from the beggining...but the imprint of doubt was left within in my mind with the birth of Kabir ...he was born 3 months early"

"K-kabir?" Zoya questioned, she knew the answer but she still felt the need to question this fact.

"Tanveer's son" najma answered.

She continued "I came across Tanveer's pregnancy report at the hospital" at this Zoya was even more confused , Najma smiled at Zoya's confusion "Zoya after collage i decided to enter medicine" Najma beamed Zoya felt really proud of her "Wow!" exclaimed Zoya. Najma smiled and decided to continue "Anyways due to medical school i had to go do a 2 week placement, and thats where I came across Tanveer's report.Zoya she was already pregnant...pregnant before she, you ...you saw them Zoya. Also, do you remember her burns and fear of doctors they were completely fake. Tanveer deleivered Kabir just fine at the hospital surrounded with doctors and there was no mention of her burns in the report."
Zoya already knew about Tanveer's sick lies but her pregnancy...she was already pregnant? No, somthing was wrong...something which didnt seem right. Zoya's inner conflict was interrupted with Najma "there's more Zoya...Tanveer's has been out of the house for the past 5 days. She's at her factory...which according to her burned down.She lied to us all and said she's visiting a "verry ill friend" (Najma also added the hand gestures) You were right Zoya,I'm so sorry we didn't trust you before" Najma cried.
"But Najma how do u even know that she's at her factory?" Zoya questioned.
"I...I told Ayaan bhaaijaan Zoya. We both can't see Bhaijaan in pain...he's been in pain ever since you've left him Zoya. I never knew Tanveer was like this...she disgusts me Zoya.Ayaan bhaijaan followed her a couple of times before to the factory, but this time he has gone to question the workers and people Tanveer knew. We need to know about her past...she's not as she seems on the outside. She's sick Zoya...and I know she framed my bhaijaan."
And thats what made Zoya remeber her's and Tanveer's conversation a couple of days before the incomplete nikah "suhaagraath mere saath maanaigah" Zoya gasped.

Tanveer had warned Zoya...that sick woman had warned her and challenged her that she would sleep with Mr.Khan. Zoya felt sick. She had found out Najma and Ayaan's discoveries all in one day...a lot to process. She wasn't sure if Mr.Khan was framed...she thought he was weak. But was he? Yes he had blind faith in Tanveer, but who wouldn't in their best friend. What was going on? There was more to this...there was more to the story of the incomplete nikah of her's and Mr.Khan's.

Zoya had completely avoided Mr.Khan after the events 2 years ago and when Tanveer broke the news of her pregnancy...she couldn't take it. She left. She stayed back to show her phoopie that she was moving on...and even possibly trying to forgive Mr.Khan. However she never talked to him.

"Najma ,didn't you tell Mr.Khan?" Zoya questioned.
"No Zoya, I couldn't. I couldn't risk the slightest chance of Tanveer suspecting me. We do have enough proof against her. But she needs to admit the truth Zoya...herself."

" It'a risky but..."she stopped as her phone rang.

She put the phone on speaker "Aslam Alai kum Ayaan bhaijaan"
"Waalekum salaam Najma...Najma I...I think I know who Kabir'a father is..."
-------------------------------------
"Imran?" Zoya questioned once Najma cut the call. Her expressions were one of pain..."Zoya,he's Nikhat's fiance."
Zoya closed her eyes. Both of the families had been through too much, she thought.
"Najma we don't know yet...and if it is the truth the we'll face it together. Am here now...for good!"
Zoya wiped her tears as well as Najma's tears, " No more crying...and come on now am hungry" they both giggled.
"Wait Najma...how did you get a fake wedding card?"
"Ermmm...my friend's ammi is a wedding event organiser, so yeah..." replied Najma sheepishly.
"Najma you know I should start calling you Dr.Tamatar Bond from now on...first Mr.Khan and now you and Ayaan. The Bond siblings in the true sense."
"huh?" was Najma's reply
" Well you did so much detective work on our dear Tanveer...now watch what we do to her" at this both burst out laughing. They both hadn't laughed open heartily for a long time.

And once again Zoya Farooqui was beggining to add light within the Khan mansion...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005roxiestardhwaniianakPasyatvpremi9849565007suhi.mahiluvushivin1webuser7JULIELawesomezan101

webuser7 Goldie
webuser7
webuser7

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Nice! It's sad to hear that AsYa lost out on 2 years and Asad is actually married to Tanveer. Just curious: why is Nikhat still engaged to Imraan after 2 years?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
very nice... Waiting to c how zoya najma team works...
Continue it soon..

seraphina123

tvpremi Senior Member
tvpremi
tvpremi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
This is an amazingly written os...plz continue soon...

seraphina123

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Its good.. But why Nikhat is still engaged and not et married even after 2 years??

seraphina123

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
wow dod continue sooon

seraphina123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top