India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

CC is boring (Page 4)

ipkknd2o12 Senior Member
ipkknd2o12
ipkknd2o12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
its getting better..have u watched today's epi? i think they are both doing a wonderful job and finally starting to enjoy it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FazziMeeraHK

SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
its better now
.IPKKND. Goldie
.IPKKND.
.IPKKND.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Yep even I think so!
But it is cute! I mean it's worth it for sanaya and anuj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I just go thru the pains and torture to watch it for SANAYA, have no problem with Anuj either BUT the show is bakwas!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puglet

serendipitydkm Newbie
serendipitydkm
serendipitydkm

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
i think it is because the saas is throwing all kinds of hits and curveballs and CC is just taking it. Not thinking anything of it.

I find that boring. I need CC  to wake and smell her lemon tea before I fall asleep.
serendipitydkm Newbie
serendipitydkm
serendipitydkm

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I just go thru the pains and torture to watch it for SANAYA, have no problem with Anuj either BUT the show is bakwas!!!

For crazy fans of actors/actress

Watching a show because your favorite actor or actress is in it but you find that show bakwas.

You seriously need to stop and think. Personally, I think you are the reason why these bakwas shows exist or why ad/proganda can be used on you. BECAUSE you are not thinking but following something BLINDLY.

I follow actors/actress because they have been in good work and not because of their looks.

I like this show, it is not great but it has potential to be if the pick up the speed of the story.
serendipitydkm Newbie
serendipitydkm
serendipitydkm

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitydkm

Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

For crazy fans of actors/actress

Watching a show because your favorite actor or actress is in it but you find that show bakwas.

You seriously need to stop and think. Personally, I think you are the reason why these bakwas shows exist or why ad/proganda can be used on you. BECAUSE you are not thinking but following something BLINDLY.

I follow actors/actress because they have been in good work and not because of their looks.

I like this show, it is not great but it has potential to be if the pick up the speed of the story.

Forgot to add, this is nothing personal. just giving my opinion. i am sure you are a great person.
Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
The show is ok

Go to top