India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS - The Formation of Arjun Rawte - Ch.1 on Pg.2

Jounin Newbie
Jounin
Jounin

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hey there! Smile Glad to see the Arjun forum so busy and posty, but I thought that writing a fanfiction that is perhaps not set in the current setting would be more...different, perhaps? LOL Anyway, I know some may completely hate this idea of mine, but I want to give it a shot to see how it goes. And just as a note, the other fanfictions in this forum are the driving force for me writing this story even though I just entered the forum and entered the forums, itself. I guess I am getting bold, but leave your remarks... 

Prologue 

The academy stood tall and towering in all its glory as the sunlight shone harshly on the white building. The gates that barricaded the entrance were no less similar to the ones of a rich man or a king's palace. The patches of grass on both sides of the walkway were lush and green as if they had never been trampled upon. All this only made the minuscule girl feel frightened. 

She rose a hand to her eyeglasses and adjusted them again out of nervousness. Her hand trembled and sweat built up on her wide forehead which she had been condemned for for many years. Plain brown eyes that were dull and hidden once again scanned the empty school grounds before falling slack near a cool wall which were connected to one of the gates.

Maybe, she thought pessimistically, it wasn't such a good idea to come here early. All I am doing is building up more nerves. 

A frail wrist peeped out from her extremely large coat and she sighed in relief when the hand struck 6. Soon, there would be people coming and then, perhaps it wouldn't be so hard. 

An angry hand slammed down on the old, beaten table and everyone sitting around sat up straighter. Unlike the perfect appearance of the academy from the outside; it had poor and outdated equipment and the walls were whitewashes and plain. Nervous brown eyes sought out the source of the angry hand slam and inwardly shuddered. He didn't even look like a teacher...

"It seems that all you rookies are here to do is stare at the walls or throw glances at one another! Enough with all this introductory nonsense. You don't need to know anyone, but your designated teammates." 

One manicured hand rose out of the pack of 30 students and the man's eyes narrowed. He was in no mood to answer questions or pay any mind to who these rookies were. Being a second year student and on his way to become a valedictorian, he was naturally elected for the announcer of enrollment day for silly, dull rookies. He had to admit that these were the worst batch out of all the ones that came in today.

"What?" he questioned, bluntly. 

A girl cleared her throat and stood up with unnecessary confidence. "Um, well, all I wanted to really ask was...if you are a teacher...perhaps?"

Arjun's eyes narrowed further till they were only two beady pupils glaring at the girl. She didn't seem bothered in the slightest, instead she flashed him a big grin. Having enough, he pointed to his second year tie and asked if he looked like a student to her or maybe she was blind? Her face fell at the snickers and she sat with a big thump.

"Now, if everyone is done with their squabbling and unnecessary questions, I want to explain how things work here." He pulled out a wooden chair, placed one leg on it and gave off his most intimidating glare to the already sunken rookies. "One - teams announced today will follow under a second year team. You are rookies and they are elites. Two - never openly talk to your teammates about your personal life because frankly, no one cares. Three - No personal relationships allowed. You are teammates and each other's pillars and that's all there is to it." 

"Team One is based upon those who have scored the highest on the entrance exams and will consist of three people. These three people will work under my team which consists of me, Sameer and Shree. Riya, Aisha and Sakshi, whoever you are - make sure to stay here and wait for my team. Don't make me repeat it."

Brown eyes drooped miserably and for once she enjoyed the warmth of her big sweater to engulf her in the heat of the room. For once, she wished that her luck instead of thanking it. And then she glanced at the stiff man who was reading out the names of the other teams and sighed. Working under this man would be horrible and he seemed no less than a bully too. 

Edited by Jounin - 28 June 2013 at 6:55pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacAnuRjunshailyshukla9piupaniluvrainaarti-Siaa-.Brok3nSoul.nakshatra92BDCTGmiss_preciousIndigoBluesfatima15daisydee425madmadonaunishazLive-lifeSilentSilver

unishaz IF-Sizzlerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
nice start.. Continue soon..
iluvrainaarti Senior Member
iluvrainaarti
iluvrainaarti

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Nice start and interesting title. Continue soon.
BDCTG Goldie
BDCTG
BDCTG

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey...nice start!

And, yeah...Welcome to the CrAzY Arjun Forum!!!!!
priyagopana Senior Member
priyagopana
priyagopana

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
interesting prologue...cont soon
.Brok3nSoul. Goldie
.Brok3nSoul.
.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Amazing start!! Clap

Gosh!!...I always wanted to read a story revolving around an academy...my wait is finally over ! LOL

Can't wait for the Seniors v/s Fresher's clashes! Wink 

Continue real soon!! Big smile
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
interesting start, do contd soon :D
.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Nice start