Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Don't you think Shekar looks cute with our Aradhya (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.Simran.

.Simran.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yeah me too agree wid u...!! They look cute together...!! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't you think Shekar looks cute with our Aradhya (Page 3)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
If they wanted to make a Punarvivah 3 for sony TV , They should not have started and promoted  the show as a love story of a fair beauty and an ugly RJ with a lovely heart . It might have started with a swap, But the couple decided to stay together after being in love. There are worser shows where the guy marries the heroine for revenge, vendetta, or just some tricky situation and suddenly they turn the guy into a saint who is deeply in love with the gal.

Lol ya Cvs are promoting the fact that only good looking people can have a happy life together. Thumbs down to themThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down How I wished the show had ended within 1 month itself and they could have started    Punarvivaah ka naya avtaar with the female lead. phew...!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-..Shifat..rittu_deepsoniaduttapallavi25

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Dead

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990099">If they wanted to make a Punarvivah 3 for sony TV , They should not have started and promoted the show as a love story of a fair beauty and an ugly RJ with a lovely heart . It might have started with a swap, But the couple decided to stay together after being in love. There are worser shows where the guy marries the heroine for revenge, vendetta, or just some tricky situation and suddenly they turn the guy into a saint who is deeply in love with the gal.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Lol ya Cvs are promoting the fact that only good looking people can have a happy life together. Thumbs down to themThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownHow I wished the show had ended within 1 month itself and they could have started Punarvivaah ka naya avtaar with the female lead. phew...!!!!</font>

I completely agree... Revenge marriage is ok for viewers which actually ruins someone's life...
Atleast here, both Madhav & Aradhya were tricked into this marriage by Rahul/Dadi and Madhav atleast loved Aradhya...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessglorysoniaduttapallavi25

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

for me only somya matters here whatever be the track.. just watching for her but ma wish of seeing her onscreen pair is someone else only
Embarrassed yes fingers crossedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvinmomorockz

spdp

Goldie

spdp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
For me THIS show is not just about chemistry & all.
(chemistry wasn't needed in 'forced love' pair either..nor their swapwedding was legitimate, as you mentioned..)

This show is about Drama. About intentions.
Shekhar looks & fits his part perfect.
Sachin shroff is good actor & seems like fun humble guy offscreen. Who even after solid resume, stays connected with rest of the team :)

So yeah Like him & Looking forward to this new twist.

Edited by spdp - 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gewelsshamya-holicrashvin.Sidramomorockz

sravu.com

sravu.com

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
agrre with u ! me too  watch this show only for soumya , but i have wish to see her with shaheer again ! they were the best jodi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvinmomorockz

suzygirl

suzygirl

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

For me THIS show is not just about chemistry & all.
(chemistry wasn'tneeded in 'forced love' pair either..nor their swapwedding was legitimate, as you mentioned..)

This show is about Drama. About intentions.

Shekhar looks & fits his part perfect.

Sachin shroff is good actor & seems like fun humble guy offscreen. Who even after solid resume, stays connected with rest of the team :)

So yeah Like him & Looking forward to this new twist.

agree soumya ko dekhne ke liye hi yeh show ko watch karrahe hai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top