Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

For me THIS show is not just about chemistry & all.

(chemistry wasn'tneeded in 'forced love' pair either..nor their swapwedding was legitimate, as you mentioned..)

This show is about Drama. About intentions.

Shekhar looks & fits his part perfect.

Sachin shroff is good actor & seems like fun humble guy offscreen. Who even after solid resume, stays connected with rest of the team :)

So yeah Like him & Looking forward to this new twist.

agree soumya ko dekhne ke liye hi yeh show ko watch karrahe hai
Deekshaamalik thumbnail
I was reading the cast info and they said that shekar
And aradhya are eachother's future love interest
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi all

i was watching the show when it started and then continued off and on since then- i will say that i was taken aback with them killing of mahdav, their kid, and shekhar's wife...it really destroyed the original premise of the show...with all that said - i do however find that Aradhya & Shekhar will make a nice pair, and i am sure the CVs are headed that way with the kid - ehsaas- their to unite them...lets see how it goes
Edited by sidra2007 - 10 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True Shekhar and Aru look great 2gether! Aru is going 2 fall hard 4 this guy, with Shekhar fighting it, and her, all the way. Ehsaas is the catalst that will bring them 2gether.
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is totally sad Madhav and Aradhya was perfect for each other i totally stopped watching the show after all this bacha thing happened but i am shocked to hear that Madhav is actually dead it makes me really sad i will not watch this show they should have showed something else that Madhav has lost his memory i dont like it anymore without Madhav the show is incomplete i hope he comes bach Aru and Madhav was made for each other they were the cutest i am hopeless now i will never watch this show again...
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tbh Shekar just looks gorgeous - with or without Aru.
rahullsharma thumbnail
nice post shekher looks nice with aru more than madav ...i always hated rohit acting i never watched his past shows when he came in khoobsurat with soumya i just thought why cvs did not get another man and finally cvs realized ppl dont like rohit and made him die