India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's downfall track (Page 6)

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
RK character is very true and looks real. I have never liked his egoistic behaviour towards his mom, later his wife Madhu, father-in-law Malik or mom-in-law, brother Sultan and sikki from beginning. He wants them all to treat him like a superstar at home too buttt he fails to realize family treats you like normal because they do not expect anything in return. Today RK is superstar so everyone take his tantrums but once he fails thennn only his family will treat him with love and respect. I understand he lost his dad young and mother married another person buttt why act so arrogant. Then what should orphans or people like sultan whose parents abondonded him do? Sultan became a criminal because his dad gave him to his driver even than he is a good human who help others and has less ego. I guuess when you are on top all these thoughts never enter you how lucky you are and privilleged.

Edited by myviewprem - 24 June 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by shweta2728

[QUOTE=shweta2728]@Paljay

But RK is not a womanizer. I don't want to comment on Khanna's personal life. Every husband and wife have problems. But who knows the inside story? What actually happened between them? As far for that Khanna slapped a director, I've never heard about that but it could be true. But it is also true that Khanna did many films like Bawarchi where he didn't take any money...he did it for free.[/QUOTEShweta, even i nvr heard Khanna slapped any one, rumours mite be, after all he is a star, so such rumours are bound to tk place, he ws always knwn to be down to earth and nice human being

My dad is a big fan of Rajesh Khanna lol. I think it's rubbing off to me now lol. Never realized that I paid so much attention to Khanna! Guess I'm his fan too. But I don't usually care about an actor's personal life. Only his acting. Same with VD. But the movie Anand is epic!
Shweta, Hi5, even am fan of Rajesh Khanna, so definately the comment didnt go down well with me, frm old generation i like Rajesh Khanna alotTongue

I like Rajesh Khanna and Sanjeev Kumar. Then I've watched even older movies...kishore kumar movies! Chalti ka naam gaadi. Our show uses the tune ek ladki bheegi bhaagi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Rih[QUOTE=shweta2728]@Paljay  fa of 

But RK is not a womanizer. I don't want to comment on Khanna's personal life. Every husband and wife have problems. But who knows the inside story? What actually happened between them? As far for that Khanna slapped a director, I've never heard about that but it could be true. But it is also true that Khanna did many films like Bawarchi where he didn't take any money...he did it for free.[/QUOTEShweta, even i nvr heard Khanna slapped any one, rumours mite be, after all he is a star, so such rumours are bound to tk place, he ws always knwn to be down to earth and nice human being

My dad is a big fan of Rajesh Khanna lol. I think it's rubbing off to me now lol. Never realized that I paid so much attention to Khanna! Guess I'm his fan too. But I don't usually care about an actor's personal life. Only his acting. Same with VD. But the movie Anand is epic!
Shweta, Hi5, even am fan of Rajesh Khanna, so definately the comment didnt go down well with me, frm old generation i like Rajesh Khanna alotTongue

I like Rajesh Khanna and Sanjeev Kumar. Then I've watched even older movies...kishore kumar movies! Chalti ka naam gaadi. Our show uses the tune ek ladki bheegi bhaagi.[/QUOTEAm only fan of RAjesh Khanna, but still i havent watched all his films, and it seems you are big fan of old movies??
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
it'll become another aashiqui 2 of sorts...Cry which I cant bear at all...CryCryCryCry

Go to top