Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's downfall track (Page 5)

Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanks for a positive post..
we have many other tracks to unfold but i dont know why CV's are wasting the show with sultan track..i wish it wud be over soon but i cant find its end anywhere near

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
That would be an interesting track to watch, but they are busy in dishing out utter crap. Though RK is aware that his fame, success and stardom are temporary it would be interesting to see how he takes his downfall

shweta2728

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

I want to see a track about RK's downfall. It'll be depressing but interesting. I am pretty sure that most of us know the real superstar RK, Rajesh Khanna. Rajesh Khanna was the biggest superstar at his time and is still considered to be the biggest superstar in the history of bollywood. He was very popular. But then suddenly all his movies started to be flop. His downfall was sudden and shocking. The world who seemed to be crazy about Khanna was slowly moving on. This affected him harshly. He started having personal problems with his friends and family. I was watching a interview of him where he said " every birthday I used to get lots of flowers from my fans, then one birthday I didn't get any flowers at all..." I could tell how much it must have hurt him. I would like to see this kind of track on meiej with RK and how it affects him and his life. Since ST also declared that meiej is about a superstar and how he balances his personal and professional life. So I just think this would be interesting to watch and Vivian Dsena is a pro at doing emotional and painful scenes.

Please share your views!

Rajesh Khanna slapped one director on set, and after that his downfall started. 

He did not treat his wife Dimple nicely, he kept her away from movies for 10 years, she was very young than only 18, and he was a womanizer too.
shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@Paljay

But RK is not a womanizer. I don't want to comment on Khanna's personal life. Every husband and wife have problems. But who knows the inside story? What actually happened between them? As far for that Khanna slapped a director, I've never heard about that but it could be true. But it is also true that Khanna did many films like Bawarchi where he didn't take any money...he did it for free.

Rihan05

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I want to see a track about RK's downfall. It'll be depressing but interesting. I am pretty sure that most of us know the real superstar RK, Rajesh Khanna. Rajesh Khanna was the biggest superstar at his time and is still considered to be the biggest superstar in the history of bollywood. He was very popular. But then suddenly all his movies started to be flop. His downfall was sudden and shocking. The world who seemed to be crazy about Khanna was slowly moving on. This affected him harshly. He started having personal problems with his friends and family. I was watching a interview of him where he said " every birthday I used to get lots of flowers from my fans, then one birthday I didn't get any flowers at all..." I could tell how much it must have hurt him. I would like to see this kind of track on meiej with RK and how it affects him and his life. Since ST also declared that meiej is about a superstar and how he balances his personal and professional life. So I just think this would be interesting to watch and Vivian Dsena is a pro at doing emotional and painful scenes.

Please share your views!

i guess cv's are moving in that direction only, whole thing is inter woven, we will witness his downfall. madhu's career will rise up and rk's will sunk, simply curious to see what will sultan's contribution in it.Smile

even i have thought so, rajesh khanna was epic, after his demise, i have read few articles on him in which stated, what kind of madness followed him, not only girls, even women were crazy for him, and then suddenly every thing vanished. But his ego doesn't play part in it ,i'm not denying, he was a worst egoistic person/artist of that era, but his downfall was because of change in era. Filmmaker mahesh bhatt has correctly said that  his film flopped  in 80s because time was changing, there was not age of innocence any more.and rajesh khanna was best suited for innocent romantic hero.

Now coming to rk, downfall is certain and due, but he is not innocent type, cv's can't simply show his films are being flopped, there has to be something very concrete in his behavior that might caused his fall. and i guess this what cv's are trying to show us right now Embarrassed
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shweta2728]@Paljay

But RK is not a womanizer. I don't want to comment on Khanna's personal life. Every husband and wife have problems. But who knows the inside story? What actually happened between them? As far for that Khanna slapped a director, I've never heard about that but it could be true. But it is also true that Khanna did many films like Bawarchi where he didn't take any money...he did it for free.[/QUOTEShweta, even i nvr heard Khanna slapped any one, rumours mite be, after all he is a star, so such rumours are bound to tk place, he ws always knwn to be down to earth and nice human being

shweta2728

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

But RK is not a womanizer. I don't want to comment on Khanna's personal life. Every husband and wife have problems. But who knows the inside story? What actually happened between them? As far for that Khanna slapped a director, I've never heard about that but it could be true. But it is also true that Khanna did many films like Bawarchi where he didn't take any money...he did it for free.[/QUOTEShweta, even i nvr heard Khanna slapped any one, rumours mite be, after all he is a star, so such rumours are bound to tk place, he ws always knwn to be down to earth and nice human being

My dad is a big fan of Rajesh Khanna lol. I think it's rubbing off to me now lol. Never realized that I paid so much attention to Khanna! Guess I'm his fan too. But I don't usually care about an actor's personal life. Only his acting. Same with VD. But the movie Anand is epic!

Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rihan05

My dad is a big fan of Rajesh Khanna lol. I think it's rubbing off to me now lol. Never realized that I paid so much attention to Khanna! Guess I'm his fan too. But I don't usually care about an actor's personal life. Only his acting. Same with VD. But the movie Anand is epic!
Shweta, Hi5, even am fan of Rajesh Khanna, so definately the comment didnt go down well with me, frm old generation i like Rajesh Khanna alotTongue

shweta2728

Go to top