India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's downfall track (Page 4)

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Good post Shweta, am so waiting to see something like that, Rk"s downfall will be v.interesting to see, and hw he copes up with failure will be interesting to see, hope CV show us smthing like that!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I don't want that track. I don't want to watch as shattered  psychotic R.K. I  love him for his arrogance, ego and attitude. Also riches to rags track is  rhetoric .But I am sure this track awaits us or may be incorporated in this sullu track. Since Sultan claims his rights on R.K.'s properties he may  try to bring down R.K and possess R.K.mansion. Courtesy   Dhadkan . Even it happens I want our Right Kameena to take it in his  stride and move on without buckets of tearful sob stories.

shweta2728

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Yes it should be interesting to watch and much better than the step bro drama going on currently Ermm 

shweta2728

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

The character RK is very confident, and he wears a smirk every time when Madhu says Superstar RK to him, like yes it's me, i'm on top of the world and everyone knows me and loves me. So again it's an ego thing here, it will be a hit to his ego were for his films to flop one after the other.
I just remembered that my first os about rishbala was about a similar story with a twist for an ending. lol.

Ya, I think despite Madhu's efforts to break rk's ego, it will be his downfall when he will realize that he isn't on top of the world. Reality will hit him hard then...idea popped in my head...maybe RK will lose his mansion and they will move into the house that RK built.

Btw can you send me the link of your OS, if possible. I would love to read it!

I've found the link to my first Rishbala OS http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3292272

After reading a few other replies on this thread, vaani and subarshni and thinking back why I put the ending I did to my OS and previous discussions about RK and why we like him on the forum, the attitude and confidence play a huge part in why we love him, this track is most likely going to happen, these CV's don't let anything stop them, but like vaani and subarshni said the audience might not because we like our RK the way he is were he to become poor and struggling, his own character would also change, but as I said the CV's have to keep finding tracks to show us as it's a serial, so most likely this track will come as well.

shweta2728

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
yes it'll be interesting..par ye tabhi ho sakta hai jab hume Sultan se chutkara mile. I don't know whether bhai will come in B-town to challenge Rk. ConfusedLOL

shweta2728

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Good post Shweta, am so waiting to see something like that, Rk"s downfall will be v.interesting to see, and hw he copes up with failure will be interesting to see, hope CV show us smthing like that!!

tu bas hope hi karte rehna...Sultu baji marta rahega!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

tu bas hope hi karte rehna...Sultu baji marta rahega!!Angry
Hope na karu toh kya karu, teri tarah Aantaryami nahin hua naLOLTongue

shweta2728

piaabhay Senior Member
piaabhay
piaabhay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
rajesh khana downfall start when he was 50 but our RK is only 28 so don't want any thing like this
but it will be interested that his temporary downfall or financial collapse start and madhu help him to became a heroin with him and their film get popular or reputation back
this track will be interesting as compare to bhai log track

shweta2728

Go to top