Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's downfall track (Page 3)

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

That would be an interesting track. But I agree with armummy's post that RK is aware that all this adulation and glamor is temporary and Madhu's love is totally independent of this. But we know that as a self made man, he has a humongous Ego! So definitely it wouldn't be easy for him. I would like to see that how he reacts to the situation but not now,, let him get rid of this forced Sautela.. And have some good moments with his new found bliss..
And I think been though his movies stop working, the shrewd businessman he is, he would have better investments.. I m sure he is not the types to put all his eggs in one basket.. So losing all his money would be kinda indigestible for me..

Also, about Rajesh khanna. He was from a very affluent family.. Jeetendra n him were struggling together. But once Jeetendra said that Rajesh khanna struggled in a car, and was never financially constrained even in his worse days.. Actually he won the national talent contest so he got his first break.. Success came in late, but was sudden with Aaradhna.. And then rest was history.. He was worshipped.. Girls would pick the soil from his car's tyre marks and fill in their 'maang' LOL. and the kind of fanfare he enjoyed was never seen before or after him.

I don't want to bad mouth a dead person, but there are very weird traits assiciated with him, So, throwing a parallel would be kinda weird. He was not very suave, but had lot of ego,even till the time of his death.. When asked if he thinks his SIL will reach his level of stardom.. He replied that Akshay Kumar is just okay, but only Aarav (his grandson) has the aura to become a superstar like him.

I never thought RK is in anyway similar to Rajesh Khanna.

I think RK and Rajesh Khanna are very similar. Both are egoistic. Both are very popular superstars. And much more.

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Rk's downfall track?not a good idea.I don't think it will be a interesting track.Smile
I love him, cos of his smart and intelligent qualities, and his downfall would be disappointing, and i am sure, i will avoid watching this.LOL

Edited by vaani21 - 23 June 2013 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnishweta2728-Nafisa-

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Will reply to the rest of the comments tomorrow! Good night!
manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
CVS might finally show Madhu being an actress, which would lead to Madhu being more popular than RK. This might also create problems in their marital life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728-Nafisa-

shethrashi Groupbie
shethrashi
shethrashi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
no it is to early we want MADHU & RK  solve togehter  sultan problem It is true RK professionl  & personal life with distrub we donot want to see downfall of RK Madhu become Actress it is still time Rishbala rocksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I thought RK was insprired from Rajesh khanna ,may be this track is on the way ,most importantly sultan is not a track its a permamnent character ;now their highting the family bond ,then later its might be RK downfall ,lekin downfall toh ayega hi ayega.

shweta2728

mysti Senior Member
mysti
mysti

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
anything that focus on Rishbala will be better than the current track..CVs are no fools they'll realize it soon..and I hope this family drama track finishes after Jhalak..so excited for the bolluwood track...not sure about the downfall as RK has already accepted that this fame is temporary and he has enough money and character to deal with any situation...I want to see anything related to the industry right now..may be Madhu's heroins track

shweta2728

mysti Senior Member
mysti
mysti

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
anything that focus on Rishbala will be better than the current track..CVs are no fools they'll realize it soon..and I hope this family drama track finishes after Jhalak..so excited for the bolluwood track...not sure about the downfall as RK has already accepted that this fame is temporary and he has enough money and character to deal with any situation...I want to see anything related to the industry right now..may be Madhu's heroins track

shweta2728

Go to top