India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's downfall track

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I want to see a track about RK's downfall. It'll be depressing but interesting. I am pretty sure that most of us know the real superstar RK, Rajesh Khanna. Rajesh Khanna was the biggest superstar at his time and is still considered to be the biggest superstar in the history of bollywood. He was very popular. But then suddenly all his movies started to be flop. His downfall was sudden and shocking. The world who seemed to be crazy about Khanna was slowly moving on. This affected him harshly. He started having personal problems with his friends and family. I was watching a interview of him where he said " every birthday I used to get lots of flowers from my fans, then one birthday I didn't get any flowers at all..." I could tell how much it must have hurt him. I would like to see this kind of track on meiej with RK and how it affects him and his life. Since ST also declared that meiej is about a superstar and how he balances his personal and professional life. So I just think this would be interesting to watch and Vivian Dsena is a pro at doing emotional and painful scenes.

Please share your views!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Monics316Arshifan98ViviCa15raiz03mystiN.bhavnaapvsluvyouChaudhrytmvaani21aahaaan_rkarunsunita_gmmadhvi4gurti-Rimsha-sizzlesIndomitablearmummyharianjana-anoshka-Shreeswathypaljaysunflower52Blue_ScrubsKennocardio21TuMeriCroppedHorizon.Valar.MorghulisDushtDanaf...sairat..Rihan05.FairyDust.-Nafisa-

aahaaan_rk Goldie
aahaaan_rk
aahaaan_rk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Agree...infact I m pretty sure tht the cvs hav lined this up as a potential track but as for now we hav this illegitimate track goin on which god knows for how many months will b dragged...ehhh watever as far as my Rishbala stays together i can watch anything... yes even the bhaigiri crap!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012Rintinshweta2728armummy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
The character RK is very confident, and he wears a smirk every time when Madhu says Superstar RK to him, like yes it's me, i'm on top of the world and everyone knows me and loves me. So again it's an ego thing here, it will be a hit to his ego were for his films to flop one after the other. 
I just remembered  that my first os about rishbala was about a similar story with a twist for an ending. lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21shweta2728paljayBlue_Scrubs

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
If you remember the episodes before unwedding , he talks about it, he is well aware that this adulation is temporary and some one will eventually replace him, I think it would be interesting how he handles it , I guess he will pursue his painting ... But I think there is a long time before this track can happen

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiaahaaan_rkChaudhrytmsan_bsp020shweta2728cool_sricardio21Blue_ScrubsDushtDanaf...sairat..

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
nice post; this is actually the track i most want to see happen after the heroine track. and im sure the creatives have it in mind but they're saving it for much later on in the story. and above poster's right, he has mentioned in the earlier on episodes that his success is only temporary until the next new shiny thing comes in line and replaces him, i'd like to see how he handles this situation and what he'll do afterwards. sculpting/painting maybe ? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiaahaaan_rkshweta2728armummyRihan05..sairat..

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Very interesting post. I hope they show something like this so that I can start watching the show again...I feel like there's no story left for us now...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
That would be an interesting track. But I agree with armummy's post that RK is aware that all this adulation and glamor is temporary and Madhu's love is totally independent of this. But we know that as a self made man, he has a humongous Ego! So definitely it wouldn't be easy for him. I would like to see that how he reacts to the situation but not now,, let him get rid of this forced Sautela.. And have some good moments with his new found bliss..
And I think been though his movies stop working, the shrewd businessman he is, he would have better investments.. I m sure he is not the types to put all his eggs in one basket.. So losing all his money would be kinda indigestible for me.. 

Also, about Rajesh khanna. He was from a very affluent family.. Jeetendra n him were struggling together. But once Jeetendra said that Rajesh khanna struggled in a car, and was never financially constrained even in his worse days.. Actually he won the national talent contest so he got his first break.. Success came in late, but was sudden with Aaradhna.. And then rest was history.. He was worshipped.. Girls would pick the soil from his car's tyre marks and fill in their 'maang' LOL. and the kind of fanfare he enjoyed was never seen before or after him. 

I don't want to bad mouth a dead person, but there are very weird traits assiciated with him, So, throwing a parallel would be kinda weird. He was not very suave, but had lot of ego,even till the time of his death.. When asked if he thinks his SIL will reach his level of stardom.. He replied that Akshay Kumar is just okay, but only Aarav (his grandson) has the aura to become a superstar like him. 

I never thought RK is in anyway similar to Rajesh Khanna. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrmystiChaudhrytmainanwervaani21shweta2728Blue_Scrubs..sairat..

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
don't given this type suggestion to cv they destory RK charactor compelely and that will downfall not for RK and end of madhulbala serial.
strong and intellegent RK good and success of madhubala.

This is my throught.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystibonhishikhaapvsluvyousubashnishweta2728cool_sri-Nafisa-

Go to top