Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Please give Shweta a new choreographer! (Page 4)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samraat_92

Thankzz 4 dis post..Thumbs Up i'm really glad dat finally neutral people r speaking out dat how much bad her Choreographer is nd how much she is being wasted in jhalak by Sushant..Ouch

I got it 4rm Shweta's 1st jhalak performance dat how much a Mediocore Choregrapher sushant is..Sleepy

Kaash usko tushar mil jaata..Day Dreaming
Tushar will be kicked out because of Ekta and Shweta will be cause of Shushant...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

wolum Senior Member
wolum
wolum

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
You are right. I believe ST deserves a better Choreographer...
Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Thankzz 4 dis post..Thumbs Up i'm really glad dat finally neutral people r speaking out dat how much bad her Choreographer is nd how much she is being wasted in jhalak by Sushant..Ouch

I got it 4rm Shweta's 1st jhalak performance dat how much a Mediocore Choregrapher sushant is..Sleepy

Tushar will be kicked out because of Ekta and Shweta will be cause of Shushant...Ouch

Y cant they be paired together..Ouch they will sizzle da stage with thier rocking chemistry..Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Y cant they be paired together..Ouch they will sizzle da stage with thier rocking chemistry..Blushing

Channel does not want it...
Think..Shweta Tiwari is a big name in the Tv industry...She is very well known...Everyone is hell bent on making her look Confused..
She herself does not look confident...
Is it because she is not satisfied with the choreographer?
IF Shweta stays longer than Ekta...then its not fair later on for tussar to take over..that will be not right for shushant..

Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Channel does not want it...
Think..Shweta Tiwari is a big name in the Tv industry...She is very well known...Everyone is hell bent on making her look Confused..
She herself does not look confident...
Is it because she is not satisfied with the choreographer?
IF Shweta stays longer than Ekta...then its not fair later on for tussar to take over..that will be not right for shushant..
@Red.. exactly.. she does'nt seem satisfied nd maybe dats y she is not confident in her performances otherwise she hav given so many dance performances in awards shows.. nd almost in all of dem she was damn good.. even in Nach baliye judges hav praised her so many times.. she even hav judged dance shows coz she knows abt dance.. so here only because of Sushant pathetic choregraphy she is'nt looking confident in her performances.. hope she hav asked da channel to change her Choreo bt i wonder Will colors change it if she asks dem coz he is remo's chela nd remo is too much biased towards his chela nd tries to cover up his mistakes nd she is given da worst choregrapher only coz colors cant see any1 winning da show other den their so called Madhubala ! Sleepy

How can non dancers do better den a terrific dancer like Shweta..? (who hav given so many awwesome dance performances in awards shows) jst coz they r given good choregraphers.. who r 100 times better den Sushant..Wink

Edited by Samraat_92 - 24 June 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeShaina_b

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yes please give Shweta a good choreographer!!!!

It is looking like it is fixed that they want to make Shweta lose and that is why has handed her a lousy choreographer!!!!!

Faraan92

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Yes plz give her a good choreographer so ppl can stop coming up wih excuses for her bad performances!!!

zoya-shah

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Yes please give Shweta a good choreographer!!!!

It is looking like it is fixed that they want to make Shweta lose and that is why has handed her a lousy choreographer!!!!!
LOL big joke.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index