Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Please give Shweta a new choreographer!

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Simply put, Sushant is not a good choreographer. It's not about who his partner is. None of the females deserve him as their choreographer. This guy cannot come up with anything creative. He doesn't think of innovative themes or dance steps. He cannot come with an interesting big picture for his performances.

He reminds me of Sanam from JDJ Season 5. Just because he is a good dancer doesn't mean he is a good choreographer.

He is not doing Shweta any favours. I personally think Shweta can do much better than this (just MY opinion). I'm not saying she should be the ultimate top contestant but I think she is good enough that she should not be in the bottom every week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with ya bud! I think Sushant is not very creative when it comes to choreography. He is a good dancer, but can't translate that to teaching someone else. I noticed that he doesn't seem to pay attention to details and fine points that a dancer needs to!
Sanam was definitely similar. But he was very new to the field having just come out of DID. But Sushant has had a few years now, so I am disappointed that he hasn't seemed to improve! I definitely feel bad for Shweta since she has the potential me thinks 🤔 And she does what she is taught, but the choreo is always a bit weak! 
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I have said this over and over again that it doesn't matter who the dancer is, a choreographer should be able to pull it off. I mean look at Tushar and Sonali from this season. The two don't have great dancers but still make their way around on giving okay or great performances.

Shweta does have the grace and I thought that she had a great posture and attitude during her jazz performance. If only Sushant was able to work around that and create something out of the box to hide her weaknesses and bring out her strength.

**This one is my personal opinion...not a DD or ST fanatic**

Anyway...so I felt that in the beginning Shweta was a bit better when it came to bollywood dancing compared to Drashti because she was comfortable and more experienced. Today, I saw Drashti and Salman and even if some people feel that they should have gotten less marks etc etc...I have to admit that she gave a much better performance then Shweta. Salman has really worked on her even after her hectic schedule and lack of time. On the other hand Sushant gets the same time with Shweta if not more and they haven't given a above average performance yet.  It's disappointing.
Edited by -3raser- - 10 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -3raser-

Agreed. I have said this over and over again that it doesn't matter who the dancer is, a choreographer should be able to pull it off. I mean look at Tushar and Sonali from this season. The two don't have great dancers but still make their way around on giving okay or great performances.

Shweta does have the grace and I thought that she had a great posture and attitude during her jazz performance. If only Sushant was able to work around that and create something out of the box to hide her weaknesses and bring out her strength.

**This one is my personal opinion...not a DD or ST fanatic**

Anyway...so I felt that in the beginning Shweta was a bit better when it came to bollywood dancing compared to Drashti because she was comfortable and more experienced. Today, I saw Drashti and Salman and even if some people feel that they should have gotten less marks etc etc...I have to admit that she gave a much better performance then Shweta. Salman has really worked on her even after her hectic schedule and lack of time. On the other hand Sushant gets the same time with Shweta if not more and they haven't given a above average performance yet.  It's disappointing.

Yeah I agree with you. I'm not a Drashti or Shweta fanatic either lol. As you said, Drashti is improving every week. So that's means she is learning and Salman knows what to do.

But not just her...look at ANY other contestant! Ekta...she is improving and doing better and better every week because Tushar knows what he is doing.

Look at Sid, he is getting better. Look at Karanvir, he is improving every week. That's because these people have choreographers who can figure out the weaknesses and strengths of their celebrity partners. Not only can they help their partners improve in their weak areas and showcase their strengths in their performances, but they can also come up with great ideas for choreography.

I think you see what I mean. But with Sushant...well, he can't figure out what are Shweta's strong areas and highlight them wisely in their performances and he can't figure out what her weaknesses are so they can work on improving them. And of course, the less said about his choreography the better.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I definitely agree with you guys! Everyone else is improving because their choreographers have been able to figure out what needs worked on and what to highlight, strengths, weaknesses, etc. But Sushant still hasn't gotten that yet. And he should know better since he's been in JDJ before :/ 
And DD is definitely improving... that's why she has been consistently scoring better. And I am sure that Salman and his skill as a choreographer plays a huge role in that! Heck, if ST had someone like Salman, she would have been a much stronger contender and not in the bottom so frequently as she has been!
PS: I too am not a DD or ST fan...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sushant is the main issue... he's not teaching her properly nor is he a good choreo! 

In Jhalak 3, when Shweta was host she performed once and it was pretty good! it was Salsa & Samba so when people say she can only do bollywood it makes no sense... she just needs a good choreo! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtVr-QH9jw0 ... for season 3 standard this is amazing and I'm sure she can do even better! 
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ohh i agree with u guys shwetha need a good choreo like jai kumar nayar 😊 or dharmesh sir 👍🏼
she is amazing dancer
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, please give her the new partner..even I want to see her full potential now😊
I think Savio should come back as Shweta's choreo.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If Tusshar and Shweta were partners, they would rock the stage. But I don't think colors want that, so they gave her the worst possible choreographer so they'd end up having a reason to kick her out prematurely.  Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago