Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

What is wrong with the makers of this show? - Page 2

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Mrs.MasHGc-

Rightly Pointed out Thing frnd...But no Use of Saying it in Forum...Because from first this show is Gng so Senseless...!!Butchering of the Brand Name "PUNAR VIVAH" by unexist Customs and Rituals...!!
This Show simply making Mockery of Punar vivah
So According to CVS...If any Actor or Famous clelb come to Home, thn Family Members Celebrate Muh Dikhayi...Its in the Rule Book of Act 2023 as the show is Moving in 2023 Right...!!

When did it make a mockery ðŸ˜• punar vivah ek nayee umeed is rocking ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: love_karanabha

When did it make a mockery ðŸ˜• punar vivah ek nayee umeed is rocking ðŸ˜Š

Obviously its making Mockery of "Punar Vivah" which Means Re Marriage iam not Talking  about PV1!!
As per the Way show is moving Right now...its so Obvious to say tat Sarita n Divya both Gonna live in that House with Raj...so where does PV comes in between...if he Marry Sarita again its not gonna be a PV...or else If he Marry Divya, its not gonna be PV...
And the way the Whole Family talking about Punar Vivah frequently Oh Come on Man Give me Some Break...!!Raj Talking abt Sarita PV n Raj Parents talking about Raj Divya PV n Divya talking abt Raj Sarita PV...😆

If Anyone dont like/love his spouse or anyone want more money...Ok well we will go for Punar vivah it will be better choice so that we can get our loved spouse or More Money...!!😲
In this way absolutely this show is Making fun of Real Re Marriages..!
Yup everythng cant be Realistic in Telly wood but this show beyond Imagination...
As a Neutral Viewer...Iam not Impressed by this story

love_karanabha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mrs.MasHGc-

Obviously its making Mockery of "Punar Vivah" which Means Re Marriage iam not Talking  about PV1!!
As per the Way show is moving Right now...its so Obvious to say tat Sarita n Divya both Gonna live in that House with Raj...so where does PV comes in between...if he Marry Sarita again its not gonna be a PV...or else If he Marry Divya, its not gonna be PV...
And the way the Whole Family talking about Punar Vivah frequently Oh Come on Man Give me Some Break...!!Raj Talking abt Sarita PV n Raj Parents talking about Raj Divya PV n Divya talking abt Raj Sarita PV...😆

If Anyone dont like/love his spouse or anyone want more money...Ok well we will go for Punar vivah it will be better choice so that we can get our loved spouse or More Money...!!😲
In this way absolutely this show is Making fun of Real Re Marriages..!
Yup everythng cant be Realistic in Telly wood but this show beyond Imagination...
As a Neutral Viewer...Iam not Impressed by this story

Well let's just wait and see what happens maybe divya might end up marrying gaurav and then in the future there might be a punar vivah with raj and divya 
Nice to see that you are watching the show atleast even though you are a pv1 fan
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks yaar...and sorry Not anymore iam gonna give this show a chance..Waiting will give nice thng...but its Baseless the  story is so Disappointing n yeah iam officially out from this forum n Show..!!
Sorry for Disturbing the Forum Peace lolzz...wat to do its the only way to take out my frustration...n bye Frnd.. :)
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This PunarVivah is not even close to the earlier one. 
The characters do not pull enough interest .. there is one married guy who did not speak for first few episodes then his wife calls his GF to set everything right and she keep following them and keep crying the moment they are together.. being called "Chhachhondri" all the time.. FIL has 2 wives .. young educated sisters in law are downloaded from hell.. 

Does this story even deserve a tile of Punar Vivah? 

I have watched complete story 1 of PV and watching PV2 only in hope that it gets better in next few days  

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kavmuks

The characters do not pull enough interest .. there is one married guy who did not speak for first few episodes then his wife calls his GF to set everything right and she keep following them and keep crying the moment they are together.. being called "Chhachhondri" all the time.. FIL has 2 wives .. young educated sisters in law are downloaded from hell.. 

I have watched complete story 1 of PV and watching PV2 only in hope that it gets better in next few days  

Don't know why people don't get the fact that this is completely different story and PV1 was different.
And Regarding the title to apply as someone here said ,even its not clear until now whose PV is going to happen where as in PV1 ,it was clear enough from Day1 .So that was a simple loving story with simple lovable characters where as this is complex story with grey characters.
Both are completely different stories .Just title is same .So if title is same ,should story need to have been same or essence or characters .
If it doesn't interest you then its all okay .But it never means story is illogical or crap or what not .Its the difference in thoughts and interests which makes someone's likes to dislikes and dislikes to likes .We should not try to force our likes on others.

Regarding leap and laughing over the fact that its 2023 ,OMG .People take the story so deeply .Is it the first show who has taken leap .in many shows ,there are leaps of from some days to even 20 years . Story is someone's imagination ,yaar .Don't you sometime imagine the moments of which may come in your life later. Writer is trying to show that only through tv show.

love_karanabha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavmuks

Even i have watched the complete show of PV1 but PV2 is something different so give it a chance as it is only in its first month.
-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant appreciate this story for some popular cast ,i don't think PV2 story of mittals like zee write itself 🤢

above all i cant get in  what way the trademark title Punar vivath suitable to this  storyline why they dont dare to change the title ?
love_karanabha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriyaPriya12

i cant appreciate this story for some popular cast ,i don't think PV2 story of mittals like zee write itself 🤢

above all i cant get in  what way the trademark title Punar vivath suitable to this  storyline why they dont dare to change the title ?

Well the title will remain the same with new tagline ek nayee umeed no use complaining
enigma1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Comparisons with PV1 are bound to happen since they are extending the PV theme and its a show from the same production house.

At least, I am not comparing PV2 with PV1. Even if we look at PV2 standalone, there are a lot of crazy things that they are showing. And saying that other telly shows are not showing anything better is not an excuse here.

I started watching PV2 because I like Karan Grover and Rubina and liked their work in their previous shows. I really don't blame the actors here.

Someone (the writers) has done a horrible job with the story. Showing negativity is one thing. But, the way Sarita is abused left, right, and center is crazy. Plus, the kind of language used by Kamla for Sarita is crazy and sounds like someone is poking needles into your ears. Some people won't mind it for the sake of entertainment. But, I find it extremely insulting. and yes, everyone can have a different POV.

Forget about having your little ones listen to such language. Most people wouldn't even want to watch it with their teenage kids either. The language used for Sarita is extremely demeaning.
Edited by enigma1 - 10 years ago