nice one. thanks
Cont asap. sure
Thanx 4td pm. welcome
T.c.

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pwenCezz_symrun

superb teaser n the FF is also tooo good...can't wait 4 the next update..

thanks for reading my FF and liking it
will try to update soon
asyaarshilover thumbnail
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaAsadKhan

read all in ago awesomely written ๐Ÿ‘ plzz PM me

thanks for liking my FF
i'll surely pm u

will try my best

asyaarshilover thumbnail
hello everyone, i'm sorry for updating very late, please forgive me...please scroll down for the last chapter of this story๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ

Part 14;-

saying that zoya is shock would be an understatement, she can't explain what she felt at that moment her MR.KHAN was standing infront of her...in these 2 weeks, in every second she had imagined him with her but it was'nt her imagination, it was true, but how, how he knew that where zoya is? and why, why he is here? she really needed answere but was'nt able to speak... 

he stared at her numb face, he can understand what was she feeling...the moment tears formed in his ZOYA's eyes asad felt like killing himself at the same moment, he decided to talk to her, he took a step forward and whispered "zoya"...she shivered hearing her name from him, she wanted to lost but decided to listen him when he spoke further "zoya...mai...wo...actually...zoya i m sorry" "sorry...par kyun" she spoke...he noticed when her numb face turned into expressionless and her voice turned cold "zoya, mai janta hun k mai galat hun...zoya mai jan chuka hun k...k tanveer galat the, usne huma dhoka diya" "ara wah, mubarak ho...to jammy ko ye bat pata chal gaye k unki tahzeen yafta tannu ne unhe dhoka diya or mai miss misfit sahi the..." "zoya please list..." "nhe Mr.khan mjhe kuch nhe sunna. or kyun sunu mai? kya lagta hai ap mere?" "please ek bar " "nahe ek bar bhe nahe, mai apko mjhe takleef dene ka ek aur moqa nhe dunge" "zoya, mai tumse mohabbat karta hun...i love you" "mohabbat" she laughed allowing more tears to fall from her eyes "agar ap mjhse mohabbat karte to ap mere bare sochte, mujh par bharosa bhe karte lakin nahe apne aesa kuch nahe kya...dekhe mai nahe janti k tanveer ne aesa kya kiya k apne usse nikah karne ka faisla kar liya or na hi mai janna chahte, jis bat ne mjhe takleef di wo ye the k kya apne ek bar bhe mere bare mmai nahe socha, kya apne ek bar bhe yeh socha k ap pehle mjhse bat karlain, kya apko mjhpar itna bhe bharosa nhe tha k apne takleef mjhse batan...?" "zoya mai janta hun mere galati hai, mjhe tumhe batanna chahie tha, mjhe...mai...mai manta hun that i ...i did wrong..lakin please mjhe ek aur chance dedo...i promise mai sab theek kardunga" he step forward but she stoped him by raising her hand, she wiped her tears and speak coldly "ap..apl kuch theek nahe kar sakte ho, mai jitna hurt hue, apne us zoya ko kahi dor bhej diya hai, mai apko maaf nahe karunge" she ran from there in her room...

asad stood there trying to dijest what just happen, it took him sometime to understand tht what he should do next...after collecting all his strength he walk towards her room...he entered in only to find her sitting beside her bed, her head between her knees, he can hear her sobs, he move close to her and sat after her "zoya" he called her but she did'nt responed, "zoya" he called her again and this she looked him, they both stared each other for a long time, having tears in her eyes and with a broken voice she spoke "i hate you mr.khan" "but i love you zoya...please m sorry" zoya could also feel how guilty he was "i hate you..." "i love you" "i ha...i love you too mr.khan" that was it for him...he took her in a bone crushing hug...zoya cried, zoya cried a lot "i love you Mr.khan., i love you a lot...please mjhe dobara chod kar mat jayega...i just can't like without you...ap mere liye sab kuch" she said between her sobs ''mai vaada karta hun zoya k ab kabhi tumhe akela nahe chodunga" "sach keh rhe hain na ap?" she asked still burrying her head in his chest "bilkul ap hum hamesha sath rahenge" and then he pulled her more close to him...zoya was in his arm till she fall asleep...

next morning

it was first day of eid so asya did'nt got any flight but with continuous tries asad finally booked flight of second day to flew back to bhopal, the whole passed rapidly but zoya told everything to asad, how she knew about tanveer, how many times tanveer tried to kill her and then what she did in these days, through asad zoya also came to know about tanveer's pregnency but no one knows about that person who helped tanveer in creating all this mess...they decided to find about that person but only after going back to bhopal...next morning asya left for airport and were able to catch the flight...after the travel of 4-5 hours they finally reached bhopal in evening, driver sent by dilshaad was already waiting for them outside the airport and as soon as they came out from the checking section they drove back to KM...

asad ran the bell twice and was waiting for someone to open the door, finally the door opened but by humaira

zoya;-humaira? tum yahan kya kar rhe ho?

nikhat and nuzhat moving towards them;-sirf humaira nahe, mai or nuzhat bhe yahe hain

asad;-nikhat, nuzhat..matlab ayaan bhe yahe hoga...right

ayaan;-wah bhaijaan...ese kehte hain khon ka rishta...ayaan also joined them

asad;-dialogue marna band karo or ye batao k ye sab kya aur...aur tum sab itne tayear kyun hue ho?

"bhaijan" najma yelled from hall and ran towards asya "bhaijan kaisa laga ye surprise?"

zoya;-tamatar tum mjhe bhol gaye?

najma;-nahe zoya...kya mai apko bhool sakte hun?

zoya moved forward and hugged najma;-i missed u tamatar

najma;-i missed u too zoya

nikhat,nuzhat and humaira;-huma bhe hug chahie

zoya;-awww...really? ohkay come join us

and all the girls hug together...after broking the hug zoya said;-well agar ye surprise tha na to bht bht bht hi acha surprise

ayaan;-oho mona darling abhe to aur bht se surprise hain...ap ek bar andar to tashreef laye

asad and zoya exchange glances and walked in with others...the house was decently decorated as if an event was going to take place, firstly asad and zoya met dilshaad and took her blessings, zoya who was very much eager to know so she asked dilshaad

zoya;-phoppo kya aj koi party hai ghar mai?

dilshaad;-han beta, aj asad ka nikah hai

zoya(without thinking once);-kisse

hearing this all the syblings laughed along with humaira...

najma(controlling her laughter);-zoya kya apko sach mai nahe malom k ami kis ke bat kar rhe hain

zoya looked at everyone and then she understood why they reacted like that but instead of saying something she looked at asad and then at the floor, her cheeks colour turned into sharp red

ayaan(teasingly);-oho to zoya begum ko sharmana bhe ata hai

asad smiled seeing zoya like this and zoya ran into her room followed by other girls and dilshaad while asad walked in his room totally blushing with the thought of his nikah...

at 7:30 pm after isha's salah

asad and zoya change into the dresses provided by dilshaad...molvi sahab also reached at KM, asad was sitting on his place and ayaan with him, all the girls were busy in different works, humaira was helping zoya in getting ready while najma and nuzhat were busy in kitchen and nikhat was decorating asya's room with dilshaad...at 7:45 zoya came with dilshaad who took her to her place...after everyone setteled and then nikah took place...both asad and zoya said qubool hai and after that everyone congratulated them
it was the time when asya entrered in the new phase of life promising each other to be with each other always 

so this story finished...it's not decided but may be i'll write an epilogue which will continue after it and i will then will inform you guyz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S;-i hope what i wrote in part 1 make some sense, may be u all will say that at first she mentioned that she will not forgive him and then she confessed to him...

please do share your views and tell me that it was'nt that bad

Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..

love how asad console zoya..

khan family was so adorable as usual..

yay!! asya nikaah..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Previous
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29
Next