Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved it !! read it all in one go and can't wait to read the next update ,, please sooon 
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 9:-

dilshaad:-ye saab kiya ha asad. tumhe pata bhe hai k tum kiya keh raha ho?

asad could'nt say anything else he just handed over that papers to dilshaad...she was freezed and after reading it she can't do anything else accept nodding her head in yes
dillshaad:-mjhe manzoor hai 

she said drinking up her tears and it made zoya and najma freezed, zoya can't believe dilshaad also agreed, it was the end she don't want to ask anything neither she is intrested to be there anymore, she just left wiping her tears and najma followed her, asad was hepless and so was dilshaad and it was not difficult to guess who was happiest person between them ofcourse tanveer

she was crying in her room"Mr.khan aesa kaisa keh sakte, wo kaisa mjhe dobara nikah karna se kaisa mana kar sakte hain, zaroor tanveer ne kuch kiya hoga par usne aesa kiya k unho ne usse nikah ki announcement karde, Mr.Khan apne hamesha mera dil toda hai lakin es bar mai apna dil totne nahe dunge" she said but can't stop crying

asad was standing near window closing his eyes tears were pouring down his cheeks and he was repeating only one thing "i'm sorry zoya" he stopped when a soft hand placed on his shoulder, he opened his eyes to look and it was dilshaad "asad" she sighed "aesa kaisa ho sakta" she said 

A:-aesa hi ha ami, yahe sach hai maine dobara usse takleef daide ami, is bar wo mjhe maaf nhe karaige

he said sitting on the couch, dilshaad sat after him 

D:-jante hn, mjhe zoya ki bht fikar ho rhe hai asad.

A:-ami wo theek to hai na?

D:-pata nhe kaise hai wo, usne ab tak kamre ka darwaza nahe kohla.

A:-ami plz maloom karain, sehri ka waqt hona wala hai, wo pichle 7 ghante se andar hain. kahi unhona kuch kar na liye ho?

D:-aesa kuch nahe hoga,wo akele rehna chahte hai, kal subah tm khd use sab bata dena.

A:-ami mai?

D:-han mjhme usse batane ki himmat nhe 

asad just nodded and dilshaad left from there 

asad(to himself):-akhir kyun hum kabhi ek nahe hopate, humesha koi toofan huma alag kar deta hai zoya or is bar jo tofan aya hai usne huma humesha k liye juda kar diya hai"

At sehri:

everyone were there for sehri except zoya

A:-zoya nahe ae?

N:-maine unhe bulaya tha par unho ne maine kiya.

asad felt sad, they did sehri, it was a quite affair and after it they offered there prayers and went to there respective rooms except najma...

nxt morning:

asad was reading newspaper but was continuously staring at zoya's room door praying her to come out when dilshaad came down stairs, she sat next to him

D:-ab taak bat nahe hue?

A:-nahe ami, wo abhi tak bahar nhe aye.

D:-chalo mai dekhte hun.

they moved towards her room dilshaad was going to knock when she feels that the door was already open, she pushed it and it open completely, there was no sign of zoya, asad and dilshaad were freezed, her cupboard was open and empty, no suitcase in room, ipad and phone were on bed it stated that she left

D:-Ya ALLAH zoya kahan chale gayye?

A:-ami wo chale gayye.

D:-asad huma usse dhonda chahie, tumhe usse call karo

A:-nahe kar sakta

D:-kiya matlab?

A:-ami wo apna sab saman le gaye lakin apna mobile or I-PAD chor gaye taka hum unhe dhnd na sakai

D:-YA ALLAH par wo gaye kahan hoge sehri taak to yahi the najma khd uske pass aye the, asad beta tum jao jakar usse dhondo wo ziada dor nahe gaye hoge

he nodded and left, she came in hall and shouted for najma and tanveer, both came down together

N/T:-ji?

D:-zoya...tum mai se kise ne zoya ko kahi jata hue dekha?

N/T:- nahe 
najma hidded her nervousness and tanveer her happiness and replied to dilshaad. dilshaad sat on couch rubbing her temple in tension "ya ALLAH plz send her back, where has she gone, what will i answere zeenat"

in evening, najma room

najma was in her room lying on bed with fair and hunger when she got a call, she picked it up

najma:-hello

other:-hello najma

najma:-zoya. zoya ap safely pohanch gaye.

other:-han najma, mai api k pass hn

najma:-ALLAH tera shukar, mai bht dari hue the par ab theek hai acha suna foran se ye sim ko apne mobile se nikal kar phenke or ek new sim la

other:-dn't worry, mai bad mai kar lunge

najma:-nahe ye kam ap abhi karainge,bhaijan apko dhondna gaye hue hai agar unho kise bhe kam k liye mjhe call ki to. ap foran ye sim change karain or han apna new number mjhe da de jeaga

other:-theek hai, ab mai rakhte hn

najma:-zoya

other:-kiya hua?

najma:-apna khayal rakhya ga plz,

other:-don't worry about me najma, ab mai ek ansun nahe bahaonge.

call ended "ami, bhaijan plz mjhe maaf, mai jante hun zoya kahan hai lakin mai apko nahe bataonge kyun k maine usse vaada kiya hai.

~finish~
so guyz here is the nxt part plz don't throw tomaotes i knw u were thinking something else but i wnt to write this kind of story completely different from show
plz share ur views and hit the like button
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor zoya.. ðŸ˜­

hope things get better soon..

update soon..
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
continue soon
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
Surish thumbnail
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it ... Wt will happen now ?? Plz update soon
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey great update...
luv it...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Superbbb...update soon..wanna read moree
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update ðŸ˜ŠEdited by princess555 - 10 years ago
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
I hope Zoya come back early n am happy she confide in Najma