Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry guyz i was having internet connection problem that's why i did'nt update from last 5 days

PART 3:-

najma in her room was just thinking about tanveer's behaiviour after that night "she is so changed, i think she had no idea about what had actually happened, she had losted her respect in our eyes but still she looks so fresh so happy, i can't undersand what she want but still i have to notice tanveer, her behaiviour, her reactions at those when ami or anyone else blame her and bhaijan or insult them" 

at the dinning table

zoya, zeenat, najma ad dilshaad were on the dinning table for dinner but no one was eating anyhtinng najma trying continuously to let everyone eat something but then tanveer came for dinner and dilshaad did'nt lliked her present and start tauntig her indirectly and then she left, tanveer thought "dishaad bi, it's ur time so say what u want to but don't forget i'm ur future bahu and i soon i will et u know the real meaning of insult" najma was only noticing tanveer behaiviour and she also noticed when tanveer was smiling.

everyone went in their rooms but najma was still their thinking about tanveer when the door bell rang najma opened the door, it was a delivery boy of a hotel at the door who had camed to deliver some dished which was ordered by tanveer, najma ask to him that what he want

najma:-yes?
delivery boy:-mam, some lady named tanveer had ordered it.
najma was shocked 
najma:-r u sure that tanveer ordered it/
delivery boy:-yes mam,i have a slip as proof

suddenly tanveer reaches their and start making xcuses

tanveer:-najma i had ordered it for jammy, he did'nt ate anything from a long time, i was worried for him so i ordered it, u go and sleep
najma:-no i will leave u and bhaijan alone, give it me, i will feed him
tanveer:-don't worry najma i will give it to a servent

tanveer make najma relaxed and send her in room, she gave money to the delivery boy and went into her room

najma can't sleep freely she was so unconsious due to tanveer's behaiviour and she went to tanveer room to checked her and she was shocked when she opened her room door silently 

"i was right that dishes which tanveer ordered, that were not for bhaijan, actually that were for her bcz she did'nt ate anything tonight, now i' sure there is somethig fishy, i have to find it out bcz about my bhaijan"

I hope u all had liked it, i know it was related to najma and tanveer but i m writing it in detail so u all have to w8 little long for asya scenes and there reunion

plz like and do comment if u will find this part nice😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Najma doing something for a change like that...

Update soon!!!!!!!!!

Surish thumbnail
Nidaanwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon and don't forget to pm me
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4:-

next morning

zeenat,dilshaad and najma were in zoya's room while zoya was in washroom, they were going to hospital for zoya's checkup bcz she was so week.then zeenat says.!

zeenat:-hum zoya ko yahan rokna mai kamyab to hogae par dishaad bi sach bataye hum kabhi bhe zoya ko yahan nhe rokta laken humna ye srf najma k liye kiya
najma:-api plz ap fikar na karain, api mai jante hun k pichla kuch dino mai jo bhe kuch hua uske bad bhaijan or zoya k nikah kabhe nhe hosakta or is wajah sa zoya hamesha k liye india mai bhe nahe ruk skate par mai chahte hun jab bhe zoya wapis newyork jaye wo wapis wohi zoya ban kar jaye jo har musibat ko muskura kar face kiya karte the,or ap dekhea ga wo din dor nahe jab huma humare zoya wapis mila

then najma said to her self "ami or api mujhe maf kardi jeaga, mai apko asal bat nahe bata sakte, zoya ko maine isi liye wapis jana sa roka tha taka mai humare zoya ko wapis la sakun laken ab mera zoya ko rokna ka maksad kuch or he hai, zaror tanveer humse kuch chupa rahe hai or mai tab tak sukun se nahe reh sakte jab tak mai tanveer ka raaz na jan lun, shayad tanveer kuch aesa chupa rahe hai jis se bhaijan ki ba gunahi sabit ho, ab koi raasta nahe...mujhe akala he apne bhaijan ki zindagi mai wo khushyan wapis lane honge jo unse dor hogaye hain. then zoya cae out from washroom, they all came out from zoya's room when they saw asad going out from the house, they all were jxt going to the doctor when najma maked an excuse that she had to go college to collect some important news so she went to her room then taveer came down from her room and then dilshaad talk to her irritatedly

dilshad:-tanveer hum doctor k pass ja raha han or asad bhe kahen chala gaya hai to ghar ka dhiyan rakhna, hum chalta hain, KHUDA HAFIZ
tanveer:-ji khala!
then she smirk and talked to her self "bht jald ye pura ghar mare he zimadari hoga, mere piyare sasu maa!"

tanveer thought everyone had left and she is all alone in the house, then she go to asad's room, she was toching all things of asad's room very softly and was having an evil smile on her face, then she saw asad's picture on his room's wall and start talking to it when najma passes through asad's room and she saw tanveer doing these wiered things and also listen her convo with tht pic
tanveer to the pic:-bus kuch or waqt asad, uske bad tum srf mere jammy hoge, tumhara us zoya sa koi rishtaa nhe hoga, mai mante hun k tumhe apna banana k liye huma apko apke ami or baqi ghar walon ki nazar mai girana para par hum bhe akhir karta kiya,humna toh sedhe tarah sa zoya ko yahan se jana k liye kaha tha par unha kuch ziada he shok tha mera challenge accept karna ka, agr wo khamoshi sa mere bat man kar is nikah sa mana karda te to huma itni mehnat kar ki zarorat nhe hote, bichare zoya uxe or baqi sab ko yeh lagta hai k ux raat ko humara or apke bich kuch hua hai par wo bhe kiya kara wo to wohi mana ge jo uxne dekha,ye sab karna humara liye bht asann ho gaya tha QK ap hu par itna yakeen tha or is bharosa ki waja se ux rat bina kuch kiya he humne apko hasil kar liya" tanveer laughed very loudly which was completely expressing her evilness to najma
najma did'nt went to college she was jxt thinking about tanveer's confession in  her room, she was thinking "maine kabhe socha bhe nahe tha k tanveer bhaijan ko hasil karna k liye itna ziada gir sakte hai or unke baton se to yun lag raha tha k zoya pehle se jante hai,par jo bhe ho ab mai yeh sach jan chuke hun k bhaijan na kuch galat nahe kiya or sab se pehle mujhe zoya ko ye sab batana hoga or tanveer ki sachai bhe sab k samna lane hoge, par ab sab sa pehle mujhe ghar sa bahar jana hoga taka tanveer ko yeh pata na chala k mai ghar par the"
najma silently check tanveer, while tanveer was talking to sommeone in her room najma took advantage of it and go out of the house"

asad was moving on a road, he was juxt thinking about zoya and her cute expression and then her confession, he evenn did'nt realized that a car was coming closer to him, and then the car hitted asad

i hope tht u liked it 
plz hit like and do comment
and if u liked thx part and want me to pm u for the next part so add e in ur buddy list bcz i can;t do it by my own due to some e-mail comfirmation problem
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...so finally najma knows tanveer's truth...asad ka accident...that means we will get our worried zoya...I can't wait for the next part. ...plz continue soon. ..thanks for pm. ...
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice. waiting for next update..
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so exited for the next part.
Surish thumbnail
Nidaanwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail