India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's not over, Taani (TR Post) (Page 6)

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Beautifully written post... I agree with every word of yours...  Taani definitely deserves to be happy now...  I hope Rey wins back Taani's love without involving others in his plan of action Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Lovely post!!

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

Beautifully written post... I agree with every word of yours...  Taani definitely deserves to be happy now...  I hope Rey wins back Taani's love without involving others in his plan of action Stern Smile

Thank you :)

Taani deserves to be happy indeed. And it is now Rey's responsibility to set things right. Yes, I also hope that Rey wins her back without the help or involvement of others! Whatever he does or says, it should be straight from the heart and no third party is required for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but do you make TaaRey VMs? I'm pretty sure it's you! I've come across some of them and they are a treat to watch :)

...Ritzy...

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuppypie121

Lovely post!!

Thanks. Much appreciated :)
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Originally posted by Eksie

Zinnia ... have I told you how much I love reading your posts? No? Sleepy Well.. I do love reading your posts! They're awesome... this one too! Clap

I agree with you... full on! Taani has been hurt badly and her actions/reactions are justified. Rey did seem over-confident about her walking back into his life ... so yeah, this is reality check! He was not wrong when he started his mission.. he wanted Taani to learn to take a stand for herself... but at the time he probably did not think Taani would learn to take a stand against him as well! He's learning it the hard way now... being rejected himself .. and now he has an uphill task to regain lost ground.. lost love.. lost trust! 

Rey being Rey... he will manage to win Taani back. And this time for keeps... How he does it, will be the fun part to watch! CV's have a goldmine in the form of this track .. and hoping they do a fabulous job of it! 

P.S. Is it too soon to have a monsoon special with TaaRey together, enjoying the monsoon? Embarrassed

I think you've told me before...but you can say it again LOL  Only kidding! Embarrassed you are just too kind! And thank you for always contributing :)

Rey's intentions were noble but yes, he was over confident about the end result. I don't think he ever stopped to think about the affect it would have on Taani and how she would react towards him at a later stage. So it's definitely a reality check for him!

Taani's harsh behaviour towards Rey is certainly justified because it all comes down to self respect. I don't think any self respecting girl would (rather should) let a guy walk in and out of her life with ease. What she is doing makes perfect sense.

Oh, indeed Rey shall succeed in winning her back! And it will be great fun to see how he goes about doing so! True - this is a golden opportunity for the CVs and they should make full use of it.

As for a monsoon special, my dear when it comes to TaaRey - it is never too soon or too late for that matter! For TaaRey, any time! :)

No kidding... I will say it again n again .. I love reading your posts. And contribute karna toh banta hai... Embarrassed 

Rey's thought / plan of action at the time ... I don't think he didn't think of the effect the break-up would have on Taani. In fact, he very well knew it would be very hard on her.. What he didn't think/realise/foresee was that Taani would get over the break-up so soon; get over him and move on in her life. He did not stop to think that Taani could outright reject him when he wishes to have her back in his life. He wanted to change certain aspects of Taani's life ... but not where it concerns him. 

And yes.. any self-respecting girl should not let any guy walk in and out of her life like that... which is why Taani's reactions are justified. 

Aaahhh ... Monsoon special! I want it now! Embarrassed LOL 
...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Thank you :)

Taani deserves to be happy indeed. And it is now Rey's responsibility to set things right. Yes, I also hope that Rey wins her back without the help or involvement of others! Whatever he does or says, it should be straight from the heart and no third party is required for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but do you make TaaRey VMs? I'm pretty sure it's you! I've come across some of them and they are a treat to watch :)
You are absolutely right ... I make VMs on TR ... thanks for liking my work Approve

Stargazer.

Go to top