Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's not over, Taani (TR Post) (Page 5)

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

I so love reading ur topicsDay Dreaming

Umm I think Taani is right at her place ...I mean as a girl I can understand wat is she going through she doesnt want to suffer this situation again so she is trying to keep him away bt I knw she cant Embarrassed...honestly I dint expect 2nd confession so early ..chalo koi nahi LOL ye rey ki samajseva ka meetha phal hai ROFL ...Rey gotta do something serious this time ye gifts n al stuff hamari desi girl ko khush nahi kar sakte Cool

Btw this is ur first post jaha pe tumne rey ko gaali nahi diya ROFL

Awww, thanks Annie Embarrassed And thank you for guiding me. You know what I mean!

Yup. Taani bilkul sahi hai...for sho! What she is feeling is normal and her reaction is justified. Us girls will understand her pain LOL Rey must've got a jhatka but what did he expect?! This was bound to happen!

lol, samajseva LOL hope Rey's samajseva is done and dusted now Stern Smile yeh, he needs to work damn hard and dig deep into his heart. Taani isn't interested in any gift or nautanki...he needs to prove it the proper way!

And your last comment made me ROFL badly ROFL if Rey  is a good boy, phir gaali nahin, taali milegi meri taraf se LOL but I am keeping a close watch on him, lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patie

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaya-taarey

zinnia bang on post..
love will find a way..
and taarey are made for each other

Thank you dear :)

Yes...love will find a way and true lovers shall reunite Embarrassed
TaaRey are made for each other, no question about it :)
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tareyfan

i agree n gr8 post dear !!

Thank you :)
Vrinda looks real pretty in your siggies. Love them :)
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha23

I have become a fan of your posts. The way you describe everything is just perfect.
I agree with you that taani still loves rey and always will. She is completely right in her place. Rey has to work hard to win her back now. I love his new romeo rey. Really looking forward to this storyline now.

That's very sweet of you, Neha. Thanks for the appreciation :)

Same here. Even I love Romeo Rey! It suits him best Embarrassed I don't like the indifferent and cold Rey. The one that thinks about everyone but Taani. Indeed he needs to work hard to win back Taani's love and trust. It will be difficult but love shall conquer all...! Taani is right in her place, that is true. After what she went through, it is only natural for her to push him away. But looking forward to seeing how this track develops!
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Yeah the track is too exciting right now, there is so much cvs can do with this current track but like u am so scared cause u know its cvs job to always messup Taarey track and turn it into a disaster lol

I just love your vid avatar. That scene was so damn cute Embarrassed good ol' days :)

Let's hope that this time round the CVs learn from their past mistakes! We all want a proper full on TaaRey track...so fingers crossed that we get it :)
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Zinnia ... have I told you how much I love reading your posts? No? Sleepy Well.. I do love reading your posts! They're awesome... this one too! Clap

I agree with you... full on! Taani has been hurt badly and her actions/reactions are justified. Rey did seem over-confident about her walking back into his life ... so yeah, this is reality check! He was not wrong when he started his mission.. he wanted Taani to learn to take a stand for herself... but at the time he probably did not think Taani would learn to take a stand against him as well! He's learning it the hard way now... being rejected himself .. and now he has an uphill task to regain lost ground.. lost love.. lost trust! 

Rey being Rey... he will manage to win Taani back. And this time for keeps... How he does it, will be the fun part to watch! CV's have a goldmine in the form of this track .. and hoping they do a fabulous job of it! 

P.S. Is it too soon to have a monsoon special with TaaRey together, enjoying the monsoon? Embarrassed

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Zinnia ... have I told you how much I love reading your posts? No? Sleepy Well.. I do love reading your posts! They're awesome... this one too! Clap

I agree with you... full on! Taani has been hurt badly and her actions/reactions are justified. Rey did seem over-confident about her walking back into his life ... so yeah, this is reality check! He was not wrong when he started his mission.. he wanted Taani to learn to take a stand for herself... but at the time he probably did not think Taani would learn to take a stand against him as well! He's learning it the hard way now... being rejected himself .. and now he has an uphill task to regain lost ground.. lost love.. lost trust! 

Rey being Rey... he will manage to win Taani back. And this time for keeps... How he does it, will be the fun part to watch! CV's have a goldmine in the form of this track .. and hoping they do a fabulous job of it! 

P.S. Is it too soon to have a monsoon special with TaaRey together, enjoying the monsoon? Embarrassed

I think you've told me before...but you can say it again LOL  Only kidding! Embarrassed you are just too kind! And thank you for always contributing :)

Rey's intentions were noble but yes, he was over confident about the end result. I don't think he ever stopped to think about the affect it would have on Taani and how she would react towards him at a later stage. So it's definitely a reality check for him!

Taani's harsh behaviour towards Rey is certainly justified because it all comes down to self respect. I don't think any self respecting girl would (rather should) let a guy walk in and out of her life with ease. What she is doing makes perfect sense.

Oh, indeed Rey shall succeed in winning her back! And it will be great fun to see how he goes about doing so! True - this is a golden opportunity for the CVs and they should make full use of it.

As for a monsoon special, my dear when it comes to TaaRey - it is never too soon or too late for that matter! For TaaRey, any time! :)

Eksie

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

obviously..i dont mind that. megs, meg, sab chalega.
okay about Rey, he was not little over confident, in fact after meeting sharon, he was too over confident that he'll smile and tani will run and hug him instantly.
Obviously at the end I want Taarey together , but Rey should get a lesson how to maintain his private life private.

True Megs, true. This will probably (hopefully!) teach Rey a valuable leasson abt relationships and boundaries. And his misconception abt Taani running back to him has been broken! He now sees that it is a huge task in front of him and he has to work towards wnning Taani over with sincerity. I think Zoha made a valid point that Rey was too excited and didn't think abt anything but Taani and how to woo her. However now it is a different scenario in front of him! It's not as easy as he thought...so be ready Rey!

Go to top