The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

amazing post again...bang onClap

now coming to taani...see the fact that taani is actually STILL NOT OVER...whenever she says it I recall the scene in which Rey was once in her room saying that he hates her after he has admired her for quite some time. Taani is still to some extent stuck...she doesn't show it neither talks about it nor has anyone to share about it other than her brother(whom she doesn't share it with).Rey to all extent is completely RIGHT...I mean the fact that he did it for her and now thinks he has had success he would try and woo ehr and win her back.See the song situationw as completely apt...he is not thinking taht deeply rigth now...and it is not possible for a guy so damn excited to win her back or even think about anything else but HER only.Hug

He is right now not making plans...he is doing little things...taking one step at a time and doing it out of copmplete INNOCENCE & EXCITEMENT.Day Dreaming

Taani has moved on when it comes to the spectators but deep inside Rey also knows that things haven't changed...and that is what he is taking in his stride...the only fact he is aware of is that HER LOVE hasn't died off even though the hurt has taken hold on her, her mind, her heart and well of course the way she acts presently.Cry

@parul...I couldn't agree more... the PRINCE CHARMING will actually have to break the walls and take that petite and beautiful girl having so many emotions welling up in herself like a volcano out...SAFE & LOVED.Heart

so excited about the treack now...inshallah our patience will pay us a good result.Day Dreaming

Thanks Zoha! :)

You are quite right. Right now Rey is very excited and isn't thinking about anything else, but Taani. He's busy trying to woo her so he hasn't really thought abt the bigger picture. In all the excitement he has forgotten about Taani and her reaction towards his change of behaviour!

Indeed Taani has moved on for the world. And she would also like to believe that she has. But deep down there is still that love for Rey which she has tucked away in a corner. It will eventually re-surface once Rey puts things right. And he better!
.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
zinnia bang on post..
love will find a way..
and taarey are made for each other

Stargazer.

tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i agree n gr8 post dear !!

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshluvsD3nHHL

Wow!! That was one bang on postClapClap Agree with all your words.Yes, Taani is trying to convince herself anf Rey that he means nothing to her but the truth is that she can never stop loving him because her love for him is unconditional and true.Just like rey's love for Taani is immeasurable and true.Right now Taani is listening to her brain and not to her heart because her heart has given her a lot of pains and as you said she is building walls around it so that no one can enter it and cause her pain.She's been through a lot and deserves all the happiness she can get.And this happiness only Rey can give.Although it will take time Rey will surely get her back and Taani will accept his love as a renewed human being.Rey has to break the invisible walls she is building around herself and her heart and take her in his arms just like a true Prince charming.He has this task of bringing happiness into Taani's as well as his life.It will time for him to wipe out the pain he has caused her but ultimately true love will triumph and the two lovers will unite forever.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you :)

Absoloutely :) Only Rey can give Taani the true happiness that she deserves! Indeed she is listening to her mind right now and not her heart...for the fear of getting hurt once again, and she can't be blamed for it. Even if his intentions were noble, truth is Rey hurt Taani and it has led to this stage.

I'm sure Rey will succeed in breaking down those walls but he does have a tough task ahead! Oh yes...true love will triumph and TaaRey shall unite forever. They are destined for each other and it is meant to be. Taani is for Rey and Rey is for Taani. It can be no other way :)
-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I have become a fan of your posts. The way you describe everything is just perfect.
I agree with you that taani still loves rey and always will. She is completely right in her place. Rey has to work hard to win her back now. I love his new romeo rey. Really looking forward to this storyline now.

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

A TaaRey post for TaaRey fans :)

Every time Taani tells Rey she's over him, what she really means is that she's telling herself it's over. When she abruptly ends a conversation with an "I don't love you," what she really means is that she's trying not to love him. Each time she pushes him away, she must really need to use full strength to do so. Pushing him away is never easy for her. Never.

She's trying to guard her heart by saying so as u said.right now all she is doing is to protect her heart from getting hurt the third time that's it...but the fact never changes she loves rey too much to forget him
Yup, whatever Taani is doing now is simply to protect herself. She doesn't wanna go through more pain. She has already endured hearache 3 times already! But yes, she loves Rey and this is the truth.
In Friday's epi, Taani had some very harsh words for Rey. It left him feeling hurt and dejected, which was evident from the sadness on his face. But right before Taani left, one could see the tears welling up in her eyes. And then...she left. But those tears were a testament to her love. The love that she has for her Prince Charming, which never went away and never will.

exactly my point while saying those very harsh words to him even she had tears in her eyes...the words had pierced rey's heart but more than rey they pierced her own heart
Exactly! Taani's words hurt Rey but she must have felt more pain while saying it. Hurting him hurts her far more!

As they say, true love is boundless and immeasurable. It grows stronger with time. Real love is immortal. It simply cannot end. Which is precisely why I do not believe for a second that it is over between them. Taani is only trying to convince Rey otherwise, and also convincing herself in the process. Truth is, she is just guarding her heart right now. She's put up all the walls to ensure its safety!

True love is immortal it is eternal it can never end neither it can be over ever...and who else can define TRUE LOVE better than taarey

Indeed. TaaRey redefine the meaning of love Embarrassed

Oh, how I hope Rey puts out all the stops to win Taani over once again. She truly deserves to be happy. The girl has faced everything: ridicule, alienation, loneliness. She's been through a great deal which has brought a lot of changes within her. But the only thing constant in her life has been her love for Rey. He always was and always will be the best decision in her life, and NOT the break up. That's what she would like to believe :) Rey, make Taani smile again and this time - for keeps!

Yes Rey win her back...that girl deserves all the happiness in the worl many things in her life has changed except the fact that she had loved u she still loves u and will always love u

Now it is Rey's responsibility for sho! He needs to bring all the happiness in the world at her feet. Taani has been through a lot. But no matter what happens, she will always love him. This fact can never be denied!

Here's another post from my side. Tried to keep it short, so hope I don't get any complaints LOLEmbarrassed
Oh and a thank you to Annie and Teju- for their encouragement  Hug
yet again an excellent post Zinnia...loved ur analysis of the whole situation...i am in boldEmbarrassed Awww, thank a lot! The encouragement means a great deal to me Hug

Me in blue!!!! Embarrassed
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Awsome post yaar,Tongue

Thanks!  Much appreciated :)

Go to top