India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's not over, Taani (TR Post) (Page 2)

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Beautifully and well thought out post, I couldn't agree with u more. Taani deserve all the happiness and hope Rey come through in a fashionable way and prove his love for his Taani and make her his forever and never let go. I feel sorry for Rey but Taani is absolutely right to react the way she is... I'm loving this track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

To say the truth, Taani is right at her place. Moreover according to me Rey was absolutely wrong to talk about their relationship with sharon when even Taani did not knew a thing. Imagine...most important decisions are taken not by him and tani, but him nd his best friend. Which normal person would bear this? No one. Again his hopes which were elated by sharon that she's gonna come back to him just like that...ROFL. what is tani..? a plaything, or a robot? Poor Rey is still in misconception that she's gonna be back soon, however, i'm sure that till now Rey must have had some guess that Taani is not going to be so easily back to him.

Megs (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) You know my stance on this. I'm with Taani on this one. I think her reaction to the entire situation is perfectly normal and justified. As much as I adore TaaRey, I think Rey was a little over confident about the outcome of his drama. He thought it would be a piece of cake when obviously it's not. He can't expect Taani to come back into his life so easily. Now Rey will realise (if he hasn't already) that things won't be easy for him. But of course, being a hardcore TaaReyian, I ultimately want them together. But this will be a learning lesson for Rey also. When it comes to matters of the heart, one should always be direct. And involving a third party is never a wise choice :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahzsalta

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Beautifully and well thought out post, I couldn't agree with u more. Taani deserve all the happiness and hope Rey come through in a fashionable way and prove his love for his Taani and make her his forever and never let go. I feel sorry for Rey but Taani is absolutely right to react the way she is... I'm loving this track

Thanks Natasha :)

Taani deserves all the happiness in the world indeed! I also felt sorry upon seeing Rey's state. But yes, Taani is right in her place and did what she had to do. Her reaction was very much expected. Gosh, I hope this track proves to be awesome because it has so much potential. I'm just scared of expecting too much from the CVs LOL But so far, melikes...a lot!

...Natasha...

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Originally posted by Natasha.

Thanks Natasha :)

Taani deserves all the happiness in the world indeed! I also felt sorry upon seeing Rey's state. But yes, Taani is right in her place and did what she had to do. Her reaction was very much expected. Gosh, I hope this track proves to be awesome because it has so much potential. I'm just scared of expecting too much from the CVs LOL But so far, melikes...a lot!

Yeah the track is too exciting right now, there is so much cvs can do with this current track but like u am so scared cause u know its cvs job to always messup Taarey track and turn it into a disaster lol

Stargazer.

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I Agree With Your Points Of Taani still Neing In Love With Rey ! Anyone would still see the love in her eyes for Rey and How difficult it must be for her to push him away ... It must be hurting her too ! Though I wish Rey's way of professing his Love to Her could have been done in auch better manner ... She has been hurt indefinitely and deserves more happiness from Rey !
Taani Is Right In her point of view ... How to Just forgive and Forget such a time which has given you a huge amount of pain ! The way this track is going as for now is fantastic ... Just hoping CV's keep it at such a standard so Us fans do not get disappointed like previous times !

Stargazer.

Kunwar_AJS Goldie
Kunwar_AJS
Kunwar_AJS

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
agree with your words totally
a very correct words and post
i was confused do taani dont feel for rey
but your words expressed it all

Stargazer.

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
amazing post yaar

Stargazer.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Originally posted by meghasingh

To say the truth, Taani is right at her place. Moreover according to me Rey was absolutely wrong to talk about their relationship with sharon when even Taani did not knew a thing. Imagine...most important decisions are taken not by him and tani, but him nd his best friend. Which normal person would bear this? No one. Again his hopes which were elated by sharon that she's gonna come back to him just like that...ROFL. what is tani..? a plaything, or a robot? Poor Rey is still in misconception that she's gonna be back soon, however, i'm sure that till now Rey must have had some guess that Taani is not going to be so easily back to him.

Megs (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) You know my stance on this. I'm with Taani on this one. I think her reaction to the entire situation is perfectly normal and justified. As much as I adore TaaRey, I think Rey was a little over confident about the outcome of his drama. He thought it would be a piece of cake when obviously it's not. He can't expect Taani to come back into his life so easily. Now Rey will realise (if he hasn't already) that things won't be easy for him. But of course, being a hardcore TaaReyian, I ultimately want them together. But this will be a learning lesson for Rey also. When it comes to matters of the heart, one should always be direct. And involving a third party is never a wise choice :)

obviously..i dont mind that. megs, meg, sab chalega.
okay about Rey, he was not little over confident, in fact after meeting sharon, he was too over confident that he'll smile and tani will run and hug him instantly.
Obviously at the end I want Taarey together , but Rey should get a lesson how to maintain his private life private.

Stargazer.

Go to top