Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's not over, Taani (TR Post)

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A TaaRey post for TaaRey fans :)

Every time Taani tells Rey she's over him, what she really means is that she's telling herself it's over. When she abruptly ends a conversation with an "I don't love you," what she really means is that she's trying not to love him. Each time she pushes him away, she must really need to use full strength to do so. Pushing him away is never easy for her. Never.

In Friday's epi, Taani had some very harsh words for Rey. It left him feeling hurt and dejected, which was evident from the sadness on his face. But right before Taani left, one could see the tears welling up in her eyes. And then...she left. But those tears were a testament to her love. The love that she has for her Prince Charming, which never went away and never will.

As they say, true love is boundless and immeasurable. It grows stronger with time. Real love is immortal. It simply cannot end. Which is precisely why I do not believe for a second that it is over between them. Taani is only trying to convince Rey otherwise, and also convincing herself in the process. Truth is, she is just guarding her heart right now. She's put up all the walls to ensure its safety!

Oh, how I hope Rey puts out all the stops to win Taani over once again. She truly deserves to be happy. The girl has faced everything: ridicule, alienation, loneliness. She's been through a great deal which has brought a lot of changes within her. But the only thing constant in her life has been her love for Rey. He always was and always will be the best decision in her life, and NOT the break up. That's what she would like to believe :) Rey, make Taani smile again and this time - for keeps!

Here's another post from my side. Tried to keep it short, so hope I don't get any complaints 😆😳
Oh and a thank you to Annie and Teju- for their encouragement  🤗
Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post !!
 BUT, this time its different. I know she still loves him somewhere deep down but she is badly hurt. No matter what happened before she never removed the rey corner or prince charming on her phone before. lets see if prince charming can crack the walls she has created around herself.

Another thing that amuses and baffles me about Taani is that she never shares anything with anyone. the only thing that she has shared is shivams truth with rey. She hasn't even told that to her brother. And god only knows if the bullying she faced on the college website will ever come out or remain a secret forever. 🤔

Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zinnia!!! Again a post by you!!!🤗
Trust me, your posts are amazing..👏
I love the depth with which you write them...😛
And I definitely agree with every single word mentioned in your post...
The tears signify her love for Rey which can never die...
True love is always immortal..
And she has proved this after the rejection she suffered by loving him..
Definitely, she is just convincing herself by telling that she does not love her..
I hope that Rey again opens all the ways to her heart and win her trust once again...
Now waiting for the next post from you.😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: paruls

Awesome post !!

BUT, this time its different. I know she still loves him somewhere deep down but she is badly hurt. No matter what happened before she never removed the rey corner or prince charming on her phone before. lets see if prince charming can crack the walls she has created around herself.

Another thing that amuses and baffles me about Taani is that she never shares anything with anyone. the only thing that she has shared is shivams truth with rey. She hasn't even told that to her brother. And god only knows if the bullying she faced on the college website will ever come out or remain a secret forever. 🤔

Paruls, my dear - I agree with you! I have often been quite critical of Rey 😆 and his handling of certain situations. And with Taani - well I've always had a soft corner for the girl because  some of her traits remind me of myself at times :) But you're right - this time things are different because Taani has taken significant steps by removing Rey corner and yes, changing Prince Charming to Rey on her phone. That's huge stuff! But let's not forget that it's all part of the healing process. She's done that in order to move ahead. Trouble is, it's not so easy :)

Which is why like I mentioned, Rey needs to put out all the stops to win her over. This time round a lot of damage has been done and he needs to work very hard to win Taani back. But Rey being Rey, will do it. He will succeed in winning her over and this time I hope he treats her right. No more drama - PLEASE! Break ups hurt, even if it's a fake one :)

lol, yes Taani tends to keep things to herself. I think she should confide in someone .This is why CVs should bring in a friend as a new entry. Taani needs someone with whom she can share her problems. She was bullied but she kept it bottled inside and that led to frustration, which no one understood. Valid point though :)

Sorry- that's quite a long reply from me 😆
Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 10 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha_Hasan

Zinnia!!! Again a post by you!!!🤗

Trust me, your posts are amazing..👏
I love the depth with which you write them...😛
And I definitely agree with every single word mentioned in your post...
The tears signify her love for Rey which can never die...
True love is always immortal..
And she has proved this after the rejection she suffered by loving him..
Definitely, she is just convincing herself by telling that she does not love her..
I hope that Rey again opens all the ways to her heart and win her trust once again...
Now waiting for the next post from you.😆

Thanks, Ayesha 😳

Ah, I'm dying to see how Rey wins her love and trust once again. He has a tough task on his hands -  won't be easy but as they say, the course of true love never did run smooth! I too hope that he is able to find a way back into her heart. Rey told Swayam that Taani is precious...now he needs to walk the talk!

Next post shall be after Tuesday's epi...if I come back with another one then even TRians will be sick of my sight 😆
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Zinnia but I do agree Rey is the best decision of her life.  He thinks about her future and cares for her , things that actually should have been done by her family.
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: paruls

@Zinnia but I do agree Rey is the best decision of her life.  He thinks about her future and cares for her , things that actually should have been done by her family.

True 😳
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To say the truth, Taani is right at her place. Moreover according to me Rey was absolutely wrong to talk about their relationship with sharon when even Taani did not knew a thing. Imagine...most important decisions are taken not by him and tani, but him nd his best friend. Which normal person would bear this? No one. Again his hopes which were elated by sharon that she's gonna come back to him just like that...ROFL. what is tani..? a plaything, or a robot? Poor Rey is still in misconception that she's gonna be back soon, however, i'm sure that till now Rey must have had some guess that Taani is not going to be so easily back to him.

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully and well thought out post, I couldn't agree with u more. Taani deserve all the happiness and hope Rey come through in a fashionable way and prove his love for his Taani and make her his forever and never let go. I feel sorry for Rey but Taani is absolutely right to react the way she is... I'm loving this track
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

To say the truth, Taani is right at her place. Moreover according to me Rey was absolutely wrong to talk about their relationship with sharon when even Taani did not knew a thing. Imagine...most important decisions are taken not by him and tani, but him nd his best friend. Which normal person would bear this? No one. Again his hopes which were elated by sharon that she's gonna come back to him just like that...ROFL. what is tani..? a plaything, or a robot? Poor Rey is still in misconception that she's gonna be back soon, however, i'm sure that till now Rey must have had some guess that Taani is not going to be so easily back to him.

Megs (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) You know my stance on this. I'm with Taani on this one. I think her reaction to the entire situation is perfectly normal and justified. As much as I adore TaaRey, I think Rey was a little over confident about the outcome of his drama. He thought it would be a piece of cake when obviously it's not. He can't expect Taani to come back into his life so easily. Now Rey will realise (if he hasn't already) that things won't be easy for him. But of course, being a hardcore TaaReyian, I ultimately want them together. But this will be a learning lesson for Rey also. When it comes to matters of the heart, one should always be direct. And involving a third party is never a wise choice :)