Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

If Sanaya did not choose CC (Page 2)

Poll Question: If SI didn't do CC which other show would you like her to do?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
53 [25.60%]
11 [5.31%]
1 [0.48%]
142 [68.60%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
CC is so good right now with her talent and beauty and pairing with Anuj Heart I wouldn't want her to leave ChanMan and CC so soon ;) Embarrassed

If she didn't choose CC though, well, not SWC please. It's getting very boring to watch ... I would've wanted to see her in a 4Lions show Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deus_Vult

bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I like her in Chhanchhan. 
I don't want her to do any show for Star network
I heard Indian TV is doing a show, 24...i would like her as an agent in there.

Edited by bolt - 23 June 2013 at 7:32pm
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
She wanted to do different from her previous 2 shows so she has taken this show.I repect her decision.I like her in  CC.

Edited by jyothi-m - 23 June 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bolt

am-ipkkndian Senior Member
am-ipkkndian
am-ipkkndian

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

yup sc had nothing intresting...
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Looking at the current lot of shows on air, I'm happy to see Sanaya in Chhanchhan ... it's one of the more watchable shows currently.

I would have liked to see her play Meera in Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan ... the role and the show was good when it started, but the show went haywire. Ouch

I would like to see her in as an agent in 24 ... agree with bolt on that.

I also want more details on the upcoming Sony show with Amitabh Bacchhan, directed by Anurag Kashyap ... if the theme is interesting, I'd like to see her in that, for the sheer experience of working with the director and AB Sr.

SC is a sob fest and the story has gone totally out of whack from the original ... am happy she didn't take that.

What I would love to see is Sanaya as a female tycoon in  a corporate battle show ... a male tycoon vs a female one ... a love story as well as a battleground ... wish some makers would come up with a realistic show like that ... but no tv cv's seem to have the faintest idea how a big multinational corporation really works.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97BillyJean.boltGuinea

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Looking at the current lot of shows on air, I'm happy to see Sanaya in Chhanchhan ... it's one of the more watchable shows currently.

I would have liked to see her play Meera in Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan ... the role and the show was good when it started, but the show went haywire.Ouch

I would like to see her in as an agent in 24 ... agree with bolt on that.

I also want more details on the upcoming Sony show with Amitabh Bacchhan, directed by Anurag Kashyap ... if the theme is interesting, I'd like to see her in that, for the sheer experience of working with the director and AB Sr.

SC is a sob fest and the story has gone totally out of whack from the original ... am happy she didn't take that.

What I would love to see is Sanaya as a female tycoon in a corporate battle show ... a male tycoon vs a female one ... a love story as well as a battleground ... wish some makers would come up with a realistic show like that ... but no tv cv's seem to have the faintest idea how a big multinational corporation really works.

I am not at all a TV watcher. Watch only CC and I am loving it to the core.
But Diya, I have also thought about a love story between two business tycoons... Now SI will nail that to perfection. But not sure how our desi TV producers will handle a theme like that.

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 23 June 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deus_VultDiyaS

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
SC is so boring i cant bare such slow and expression less faces no offense at all to the show fans , happy she didnt take it .would like to see her in any intresting show but now enjoying chhanchhan after anujs entry good chemestry.

Edited by vanitha3d - 23 June 2013 at 8:37pm
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
^^ "Not sure how our desi producers will handle a theme like that" ...

Exactly my problem!!!  What I saw of a supposedly big corporate office in IPK and BALH, and the way the 'big tycoons' worked, made me cringe ... saw something similar in a few scenes in KHTV too, again the same problem. No telly CV"s seem to have the faintest idea how a real multinational office runs ... so a corporate battle theme will be tough . The only people who did it well were YRF with Kismet, and they basically went by the book ... it was an adaptation of Kane and Abel.

SI in such a role ... my dream show is with SI and Viraf /KT/Karan Wahi in such a show ... the guys mentioned have the sophisticated international looks to carry it off. It could be the next international hit for any major channel if they got good writers to write the show well. Keep it limited episodes series - 1 1/2 to 2 years at max ... have good supporting characters ... and aim mainly for urban viewers and the international market.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dBillyJean.

Go to top