Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT# 51 You Are My Chammak Challo - Ashu (Page 111)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29324

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r


Shweta you deserve this for your love and dedication to SamirClapClap Apani marriage ko daav par laga kar bhi, you will declare your crush for himClapClap

Nahi nahi, marriage ko daav par lagane ka question hi nahi hai
Hubby knows I have no other alternative

Aisa bhi nahi hai yaarTongue, we are with them because we love them not because of the lack of alternatives rightWinkEmbarrassed??

u r rightLOL
[/QUOTE]

Shweta why are you laughing ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by -Rani

@Kalps - After Nuut and Shweta, I am asking you the same question:

What will you say to Samir if you ever met himBlushing?
Never thought about it...First of all the chances of meeting him are very less
If i ever meet him i will kidnap him and propose for marriage Embarrassed LOL LOL 

@ Re - Wouldn't we all do thatEmbarrassedLOL Poor your BFWinkLOL

Seriously, please tell me your sincere thoughts of upon meeting him SmileSmile
But i have more chances of doing it right..poor girls all of you are married and stuck with your hubbys LOL LOL
Seriously if i don't faint i will be staring at him for few mins LOL then i will tell him that i am a huge huge huge fan of his, how i admire his acting skills, how handsome he is and that more than his looks i admire him as a person Embarrassed Big smile i have so much more to say but cannot put it
in words Wink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41842

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r


Shweta you deserve this for your love and dedication to SamirClapClap Apani marriage ko daav par laga kar bhi, you will declare your crush for himClapClap

Nahi nahi, marriage ko daav par lagane ka question hi nahi hai
Hubby knows I have no other alternative

Aisa bhi nahi hai yaarTongue, we are with them because we love them not because of the lack of alternatives rightWinkEmbarrassed??

u r rightLOL

Shweta why are you laughing ROFL
[/QUOTE]

laughing because Rani took my words literally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani-Bhavi

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

@Rani @Kalps - any plans for the independence day weekend?
No big plans most probably i will be in Atlanta for 2 days..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29324

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVII

looks like dhaba discussion is on 
Reporting my b/fast 
Tazo chai tea, B/fast panini sadwitch, milk 

Lunch will be apple and sub sandwitch and dinner will be some Indian cuisineTongue

Itana heavy B'fastShockedLOL
Thats why i can survive on salad for lunchLOL Actually by the time i eat my b/fast its almost lunch time EDT and with this time difference my system has gone all wacko

Oh you are in CST time zone now? Meaning my time zoneTongue

I know If I ate Panini for B'fast, i wouldn't eat much for lunch eitherSmile

NO MDT am in Calgary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 6600

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

me back 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45546

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

But i have more chances of doing it right..poor girls all of you are married and stuck with your hubbys LOL LOL
Seriously if i don't faint i will be staring at him for few mins LOL then i will tell him that i am a huge huge huge fan of his, how i admire his acting skills, how handsome he is and that more than his looks i admire him as a person Embarrassed Big smile i have so much more to say but cannot put it
in words Wink  

This is great KalpsClapClap This is what I wanted to hear. Just so you know I was conducting a survey and you all did a great jobClapLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29324

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by BHAVII

looks like dhaba discussion is on 
Reporting my b/fast 
Tazo chai tea, B/fast panini sadwitch, milk 

Lunch will be apple and sub sandwitch and dinner will be some Indian cuisineTongue

how is your trip coming along? has the weather been good?

Weather is just great. touch wood. But due to recent flood down town area was closed. So will do sight seeing during weekend. The roads to Bannf and Lake Louis too is washed offOuch It was a big plan to be there this weekend. But looks like next time

u seem to be on a second honeymoon WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Nope thirdWinkEmbarrassed LOL
with me alone here and he workingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1191   Views: 33691

-Rani 1191 33691 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1199   Views: 23670

-Rani 1199 23670 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm by -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1196   Views: 24408

-Rani 1196 24408 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm by HitchHiker_
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1195   Views: 26118

-Rani 1195 26118 20 March 2013 at 10:01am by SV_20
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1198   Views: 27853

-Rani 1198 27853 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index