Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kalpanaR

What happened to your Indian trip Kalps?? Not going there this summer? May be during Christmas time?

Now that's a million dollar question πŸ˜† don't know yaar if i go now i will not get to spend time with my brother not even 3-4 days he is very busy with college  Aug mid he has some holidays hopefully will go in Aug but cannot tell anything untill i book my ticket πŸ˜•[/QUOTE]

Hope things work out for you with your Bros holidays and your trip co-inciding. It's difficult to arrange things when every one is living at different places. 
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rani & Kalpana : Time to take off. Today is Chaturthi fasting.. Need to get ready for poojas..
Nice chatting as always..
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Rani & Kalpana : Time to take off. Today is Chaturthi fasting.. Need to get ready for poojas..

Bye Amrish, happy chaturthi (sorry don't know what it is)
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Circus for the kids of course😊. 

Yeah it's been very wet summer thus far hence I also haven't been able to go for picnics or the BBQ in the nearby parks

What's Marineland ?

India's situation is really bad Feel helpless watching the news
[/QUOTE]
@Rani : Marineland is like toned down Seaworld near Niagara falls.. Plus they have water rides..
Whale/Dolphin/sea lion shows and some marine..

Yeah situation is bad , mainly due to lack of coordination and planning of administrators..
But full Kudos to army and forces. πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. OTherwise situation would have been worse..

@Kalpana : That reminded me.. Next time if u visit DC, try to drive to Baltimore harbour.
Downtown.. Crab cakes ... They also have 5 storey aquarium with dolphin show and submarine/naval ship used in WW2..
[/QUOTE]
This sounds similar to the one in Orlando as well (sea world) 😊
Ya my friend told me about the aquarium...will sure check them out next time when i visit DC
Why do you have to remind me crab cakes now πŸ˜† 
kalpanaR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Yup nice chatting after a gap...hope to see you at dhaba time if not have a good night and see you later πŸ˜ƒ
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Bye Amrish, happy chaturthi (sorry don't know what it is)

Ganeshji's ...
kalpanaR thumbnail

You are adventurous type aren't youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I am not very adventurous so might or might not attend it, will see the detail first then decide on it😊😊

Yes i amadventurous πŸ˜‰ always feel like trying hatke stuff πŸ˜† at times my friends think i have gone crazy πŸ˜† Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalpanaR

You are adventurous type aren't youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I am not very adventurous so might or might not attend it, will see the detail first then decide on it😊😊

Yes i amadventurous πŸ˜‰ always feel like trying hatke stuff πŸ˜† at times my friends think i have gone crazy πŸ˜† [/QUOTE]

If you were courageous enough to try sky diving then adventurous is an understatement to describe youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But, I am very lazy person, like to stay home watch movie, go for coffee in the evening etc 

none of the heavy stuff, requires too much time and energy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kalpanaR thumbnail
Rani those pics on pg 102 are posted in CC and KN AT as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kalpanaR thumbnail

Yes i amadventurous πŸ˜‰ always feel like trying hatke stuff πŸ˜† at times my friends think i have gone crazy πŸ˜†

If you were courageous enough to try sky diving then adventurous is an understatement to describe youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But, I am very lazy person, like to stay home watch movie, go for coffee in the evening etc 

none of the heavy stuff, requires too much time and energy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hmm depends on one's own interests right...i think your hubby is lot more into outdoor activities right..