India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Amazing drashti and Salman

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Drashti and Salman put up an amazing performance today...!! It was flawless, mesmerising and beautifully choreographed 

This is one of the best performances Ive ever seen on JDJ! And Drashti, nailed it. Its amazing, that she is doing difficult acts along with a daily soap where she shoots 12 hours six days a week. Hats off to her for all the hard work and effort she is putting in!

Salmans choreography was superlative! He proved he is not going easy on drashti and making his act simpler or easier just coz she has less time to devote to JDJ! Fabulous act!!

Kudos!!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102achhuAnanamshithatchoudhuryakarnavkhushifariha_92jenny8891Sheetallallpreetianand21palompa1vd_rkdrashtiMyAnGeLcoasta_70greatsaleenroop2chinkti10_StarDiva_babygurl10shiveniMrManagementsree.maneetlatekatekrishuuuuuuuuuunai1311_ysp-Rossete-Ayesha05drashtimeetuSania_SaniaAngadzgirldesaitMahi78DANGGGsue_21EnchantedForest-Lehar-sjj23Magical-WingsAmoureuxSunsetglowsuk19Basilisk...vibha...utopia88-SmexyGhost-anji-mira.MishtyLove.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Vidya Balan wasn't even asked to comment. But she just couldn't resist from say it was the best performance she had seen. They are awesome!!!

Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 23 June 2013 at 8:53pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92jenny8891vd_rkroop2drashtiMyAnGeLcoasta_70AsYa_KaBhilatekatekrishuuuuuuuuuuMrManagementbabygurl10chinkti10-Rossete--Lehar--SmexyGhost-.MishtyLove.

drashtimeetu IF-Dazzler
drashtimeetu
drashtimeetu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Awsome nd mindblowing performance by drashti and Salman

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92jenny8891drashtiMyAnGeLroop2greatsaleencoasta_70krishuuuuuuuuuuchinkti10.MishtyLove.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

There is no restriction on day dreaming.. Keep dreaming !Big smileDouble D can't dance that's it.. Now bash me DDians !LOLYou guys are only good in this !Wink

Yup only Shweta can! She takes lovely tumbles doing easy dances which Drashti still has to learn!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891vd_rkcoasta_70drashtiMyAnGeLbabygurl10chinkti10DANGGG-Lehar-.MishtyLove.

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Brilliant ,just It was brilliant.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleencoasta_70roop2chinkti10.MishtyLove.

vd_rk Senior Member
vd_rk
vd_rk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing performance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roop2coasta_70drashtiMyAnGeL.MishtyLove.

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

There is no restriction on day dreaming.. Keep dreaming !Big smileDouble D can't dance that's it.. Now bash me DDians !LOLYou guys are only good in this !Wink

Yup only Shweta can! She takes lovely tumbles doing easy dances which Drashti still has to learn!!!
Y people think that I support Shweta ? LOL Just because I made a post in favor of her does not indicate that I am her fan.. Common fan girl I am myself is a neutral guy who usually avoid fanism.. Because it is so childish and DD fans type ! ROFL Shweta? Who is shweta? Some flop bollywood item girl who married almost everyone on her favorite show KZK ? LOL Common girl grow up.. The purpose of my thread is not to support her but to discuss the facts and figures that are actually running on the show and no one can neglect those facts Wink
but even a blind person can see ur love and the need to defned-shita-so-badly for shit-aROFL and ur overly LUB for DDWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index