AshTara

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by AshTara

Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by stardust2011

Originally posted by xpakigirlx

glad to know that you liked our culture and dramas...LOL

When i saw first episode of Humsafar nd khirad's first scene, i thot she was hero's sister.. I found her very weird looking. I actually considered to stop watching HS because of Mahira, bt i held on for fawad.Smile

Once khirad beomes his wife, she became bearable for me..after the change in her fashion sense.
I really loved Naveen and her costumes. 

She reminds me of Gauhar Khan. Anybody else who feels the same??

In terms of looks or acting does she remind you of Gauhar? Personally never saw the resemblance to Gauhar. And, Naveen was one of my favorites in Humsafar! I loved her as Sara and I'm glad they extended her part for the show as I heard her part in the novel was short.

I did not think Mahira was as good as some people made her out to be in the show..she was good in some places and not so good in others in my opinion. I found Fawad and Naveen the stars of the show moreover and I too stuck with the show because of Fawad as I loved him in Dastaan. 

I didnt like khirad much either. my fav in humsafar was definitely sara!! Big smile  i loved her dressing style and her accent and her attitude. i wish she hadnt let herself be fooled by asher's mother. love can really make you blind, it seems. i hated it when she died! Cry

I agree...I loved Sara...I wish she didn't die too, but she seemed like a hopeless case at that point so her committing suicide though was awful to see, was sort of expected I feel. 

Naveen, the girl who played Sara is really pretty in my opinion..and I love the way she talks too..she's a VJ/RJ so I guess that helps. lol..I wish she did more work..but sadly she got married and don't see her coming back anytime soon. 

oh no Ouch i really liked her and i was kind of surprised tht she didnt seem to have appeared in other shows...well anyway she is a great performer, and of ocurse gorgeous looking! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011starstruckk

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Falak_Bubblezzz

shehr e zaat..mahira khans ..u have to watch itt..!

thanks Smile will check it out!

U are fan of Imran abbas right... then do watch Anjuman... he was looking brilliant in that telefilm...

I dint like Anjuman at all.. Neither the plot nor the lead actress.Confused

How can imran forget his childhood love n fall for Anjuman in such short duration??? I understand his guilt of ruining her career but not his oh-so-suddenly-realized-true-love...Angry

The original plot of the story seems much more practical and believeable.

This one is bad.. You marry a tawaif whom your brother, who lives with you, crazily loved once upon a time and then u have a loving bhabhi who will never forget the fact that her husband cheated on her for Anjuman.
Huh!

well, it did seem to contain a lot of over large hearted people LOL i mean, everyone except wajahat agreed to the marriage of asif and anjum so readily... tht really dosent happen.

but i kind of get asif's love story. he and his bhabhi's sister had been engaged since childhood so they knew they were going to get married and they naturally developed and encouraged romantic feelings and affection towards each other. but asif really fell in love with anjuman only. he didnt want to, he didnt plan to, but he did.  it.  besides, his brother didnt love anjuman, he was only infatuated and then he presumably got over it. but yes, the whole idea of marrying her and bringing her to live in the same house with his brother was too far fetched. Confused

anyway, i watched it only and only for imran and i wasnt disappointed!!  he looked dashing and he smiled and cried and shouted and acted brilliantly and charmed me all over again!!  Embarrassed (although his smile is enough to charm me Embarrassed)  may be i'm trying to justify the love story coz im biased towards imran LOL

P.S. the lead actress anjuman seemed to me to bear a striking resemblance to bollywood actor deepika padukone.

Edited by AshTara - 03 July 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DalenaGilvatore

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
but in any case, the song kehti hai meri nazar shukriya...was amazing!! really beautiful Clap the words are still floating around in my head..LOL

DalenaGilvatore-Marie-

DalenaGilvatore IF-Dazzler
DalenaGilvatore
DalenaGilvatore

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged

shehr e zaat..mahira khans ..u have to watch itt..!

thanks Smile will check it out!

U are fan of Imran abbas right... then do watch Anjuman... he was looking brilliant in that telefilm...

I dint like Anjuman at all.. Neither the plot nor the lead actress.Confused

How can imran forget his childhood love n fall for Anjuman in such short duration??? I understand his guilt of ruining her career but not his oh-so-suddenly-realized-true-love...Angry

The original plot of the story seems much more practical and believeable.

This one is bad.. You marry a tawaif whom your brother, who lives with you, crazily loved once upon a time and then u have a loving bhabhi who will never forget the fact that her husband cheated on her for Anjuman.
Huh!

well, it did seem to contain a lot of over large hearted people LOL i mean, everyone except wajahat agreed to the marriage of asif and anjum so readily... tht really dosent happen.

but i kind of get asif's love story. he and his bhabhi's sister had been engaged since childhood so they knew they were going to get married and they naturally developed and encouraged romantic feelings and affection towards each other. but asif really fell in love with anjuman only. he didnt want to, he didnt plan to, but he did.  it.  besides, his brother didnt love anjuman, he was only infatuated and then he presumably got over it. but yes, the whole idea of marrying her and bringing her to live in the same house with his brother was too far fetched. Confused

anyway, i watched it only and only for imran and i wasnt disappointed!!  he looked dashing and he smiled and cried and shouted and acted brilliantly and charmed me all over again!!  Embarrassed (although his smile is enough to charm me Embarrassed)  may be i'm trying to justify the love story coz im biased towards imran LOL

P.S. the lead actress anjuman seemed to me to bear a striking resemblance to bollywood actor deepika padukone.

LOL...then u can watch these serials... khuda aur muhabbat, Malal, Noor bano, mera naseeb, akbari asghariTongue

AshTara

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
thank you for the suggestions falak! Hug im going to have an 'Imranious' time in my vacations! LOL

DalenaGilvatore

DalenaGilvatore IF-Dazzler
DalenaGilvatore
DalenaGilvatore

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

thank you for the suggestions falak! Hug im going to have an 'Imranious' time in my vacations! LOL

haha... yeah why not... i ll make that sure for uROFL kher i have a good news for u he is doing a bollywood movie with bipasha basu...Party
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

haha... yeah why not... i ll make that sure for uROFL kher i have a good news for u he is doing a bollywood movie with bipasha basu...Party

yes, Creature its called, i think. sadly i never liked bipasha Ouch but there was a newspaper report recently and they told tht the cast of the film was very impressed by imran's urdu vocabulary and they were learning frm him Big smile

TwilightHorizonDalenaGilvatore

TwilightHorizon IF-Dazzler
TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
well nobody mention manjali here so my recommendation to all the indian viewers is 
"Mannjali"
i really loved that play superb dialogues written and very good acting by both the leads mehwish hayat and meekal
and if u like comedy and light mood plays then go for
akbari asghari
ayegi baraat series the most popular series in pakistan
azar ki ayegi barat
dolly ki ayegi baraat 
takay ki ayegi baraat
annie ki ayegi baraat
other than that if u want to know abt different cities of pakistan then do watch satrangi this play is just like a tour guide
its a little long but good and plus fawad is in this play
and if u want to watch some college stuff then watch 
kollege jeans LOL its a sitcom but beleive me when i watched it actually showed how the college life in pakistan is i mean ragging and all the stuff

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshTaraDalenaGilvatore-Marie-starstruckk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index