India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Hooked N Addicted (Page 2)

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I love shows from Pakistan too and I'm from India as well!
Fawad is awesome.. Humsafar, ZGH, I didn't like ashk so much tho.

I did watch another show kahi un kahi, which had usman, one of the supporting actors from ZGH in it. Liked that show too!

I'm waiting for fawad's new show numm to start. 

The realism, acting and production values are so much better in Pakistani shows. Quality over quantity, plus no unnecessary drama to satisfy the TRP audience. It's a pleasure watching them 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011Amrita_12Popo.borregstarstruckk-Marie-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Fawad's a phenomena now...he's brilliant. 

Have you tried Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari? those also have Fawad in it. Personally. Fawad's character in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is one of my favorites. He was so good as Mujtaba to say the least. In Akbari Asghari, there's Fawad & Imran btw. 

Also, since you mentioned you started watching Imran Abbas initially..you should check out Malal..he was amazing in that show. 

Apart from that, there are many other shows that are awesome yet don't have Fawad..and when time permits, you should give those a try too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011Amrita_12adeeti10TwilightHorizon-Marie-

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Have you tried Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari? those also have Fawad in it. Personally. Fawad's character in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is one of my favorites. He was so good as Mujtaba to say the least. In Akbari Asghari, there's Fawad & Imran btw. 

Also, since you mentioned you started watching Imran Abbas initially..you should check out Malal..he was amazing in that show. 

Apart from that, there are many other shows that are awesome yet don't have Fawad..and when time permits, you should give those a try too. 

Could you recommend some? 

Will definitely check the ones you've mentioned. 
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

these are without Fawad but I'd really recommend them.

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam 
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10-Marie-

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam 
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

Thank you! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by khansomi

i have also started watching pak serials a few days back... humsafar, zgh, khuda aur mohabbat and two telefilms aaj kuch na kaho and behadd watched dastaan till 13th epi and i am completely in love with fawad... and yeah they don't drag serials like indian ones...

</div>

<div>
I loved ur dp...

watch armaan too for FawadEmbarrassed

thanks...
even i like ur dp cause i am a fan of barun as well...
i have downloaded armaan...but haven't watched it yet...a little bit buzy nowadays
stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam 
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

I skipped through second half of Ashk.. It was really bad, reminded me of typical bollywood flicks where Gaon ki gori is always the good one and ends up with the guy. The girl who plays his modern friend, does she always play second lead to hero? She ws in dastaan, ZGH, ashk, meri zaat...LOL

I finished meri zaat zarra-e-benishaan. It a great drama, story telling was nice. 
Is n't humsafar's plot also similar to this? Just that the judai duration was only 4-5yrs in humsafar.Big smile

Mera naseeb was good too, liked sanam saeed in that. She is a super performer. But the lady who has impressed me the most is Sameena Peerzada, she is stupendo-fantabulously-fantastical in all her roles.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12borreg-Marie-starstruckkmary78613

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust2011

Pani Jaisa Pyar
Daam 
Malal
Mera Naseeb
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Vasl
Doraha
Durre Shahwar

I skipped through second half of Ashk.. It was really bad, reminded me of typical bollywood flicks where Gaon ki gori is always the good one and ends up with the guy. The girl who plays his modern friend, does she always play second lead to hero? She ws in dastaan, ZGH, ashk, meri zaat...LOL

I finished meri zaat zarra-e-benishaan. It a great drama, story telling was nice. 
Is n't humsafar's plot also similar to this? Just that the judai duration was only 4-5yrs in humsafar.Big smile

Mera naseeb was good too, liked sanam saeed in that. She is a super performer. But the lady who has impressed me the most is Sameena Peerzada, she is stupendo-fantabulously-fantastical in all her roles.
Wow, you're on a roll! Lol yeah Mehreen Raheel is always the second lead especially in Fawad's shows lol

Oh and a lot of people said how Humsafar and MZZB had a similar storyline with minute differences. MZZB released first though.

Do watch Pani Jaisa Pyar next if you can lol..it's short too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011-Marie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index