Hooked N Addicted - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by xpakigirlx

yes we still have  that cousin marraige  in pakistan...umm marriage..well its not considered good so it happens usually after first one ends..😊

Thanks for the info.😊

In one of je ZGH episode fawad scolds mehreen for wearing jeans n sleeveless top, also his father scolds his sister for wearing fashionable clothes.. Also none of the leads in drama ever wore sleevelesss...so i was under the impression that girls r nt allowed to wear sleevelss in pakistan...that was un.till i saw some morning shows.😆

glad to know that you liked our culture and dramas...😆

When i saw first episode of Humsafar nd khirad's first scene, i thot she was hero's sister.. I found her very weird looking. I actually considered to stop watching HS because of Mahira, bt i held on for fawad.😊

Once khirad beomes his wife, she became bearable for me..after the change in her fashion sense.
I really loved Naveen and her costumes. 

She reminds me of Gauhar Khan. Anybody else who feels the same??

Originally posted by stardust2011

I have a question here..pls dnt take me otherwise, i am trying to understand the culture in Pakistan...

1. Do people still get married to their cousins nowadays? ( couple f my north indian frnds could nt digest this fact and quit the dramas after1-2episodes. In southern india, there used to be a time when similar, not exactly same, trends existed.)

2. Do guys take more than one wife in this generation too? Gosh i would kill my husband if he evens thinks abt doing that...😛

Cousin marriages are not prohibited in Islam..so that's why it still goes on. However, it's not the norm anymore like it once was during our parents' times. 

And, in Islam a guy can marry up to four times...so can have four wives. A lot of times guys do abuse this concept of having four marriages when that should not be the case by any means. It's allowed but not just for the heck of having four wives.

When i saw first episode of Humsafar nd khirad's first scene, i thot she was hero's sister.. I found her very weird looking. I actually considered to stop watching HS because of Mahira, bt i held on for fawad.😊

Once khirad beomes his wife, she became bearable for me..after the change in her fashion sense.
I really loved Naveen and her costumes. 

She reminds me of Gauhar Khan. Anybody else who feels the same??

In terms of looks or acting does she remind you of Gauhar? Personally never saw the resemblance to Gauhar. And, Naveen was one of my favorites in Humsafar! I loved her as Sara and I'm glad they extended her part for the show as I heard her part in the novel was short.

I did not think Mahira was as good as some people made her out to be in the show..she was good in some places and not so good in others in my opinion. I found Fawad and Naveen the stars of the show moreover and I too stuck with the show because of Fawad as I loved him in Dastaan. 

shehr e zaat..mahira khans ..u have to watch itt..!

thanks ðŸ˜Š will check it out!
Originally posted by starstruckk

In terms of looks or acting does she remind you of Gauhar? Personally never saw the resemblance to Gauhar. And, Naveen was one of my favorites in Humsafar! I loved her as Sara and I'm glad they extended her part for the show as I heard her part in the novel was short.

I did not think Mahira was as good as some people made her out to be in the show..she was good in some places and not so good in others in my opinion. I found Fawad and Naveen the stars of the show moreover and I too stuck with the show because of Fawad as I loved him in Dastaan. 

I didnt like khirad much either. my fav in humsafar was definitely sara!! ðŸ˜ƒ  i loved her dressing style and her accent and her attitude. i wish she hadnt let herself be fooled by asher's mother. love can really make you blind, it seems. i hated it when she died! ðŸ˜­

i alsooo start watching Paki serials 

starteeed with Humsafar awesomee show havee seen now 

yeh dil nahi hai
humsafar
Mera Naseeb 
Zindagi Gulzar hai 

yesterday start watching Kankar :)

hmmm is dil-e-muztar goood oneee will watch thaat onee sooon theen 
Paki and Hindi shows aree beteeer then Dutch/marokaans shows 

Thanks for the info.😊

In one of je ZGH episode fawad scolds mehreen for wearing jeans n sleeveless top, also his father scolds his sister for wearing fashionable clothes.. Also none of the leads in drama ever wore sleevelesss...so i was under the impression that girls r nt allowed to wear sleevelss in pakistan...that was un.till i saw some morning shows.😆

It depends how anyone wish to dress up :) in islam it is to wear something which cover urself properly thats what u can be revealed even in salwar suit so whatever u dress up a girl in our culture tries to cover up hereself fuly but now as people take modernism as other name for Revelation thats what is now being followed blindly but in end all depends on their own thinking how they wish to carry on themselves..   normally in our middle class  a guy or family head doesn't allow or like thats what u can conclude from zgh scenes