Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS |It Happened One Night| (16+)

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

In collaboration with -Su-

A/N: This is a fun OS and is set a week after AsYa's nikaah. After all the shit we are jhelloing due to the on-going track we need a good laugh.

_____

"Allah Miyaan! What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Aap mard hai ki nahi?! Ek hafte se aap sofa pe so rahe hain! Bed fokat khareeda hai?!"

"Miss Farooqi..no I mean Mrs. Farooqi..nahi nahi Mrs. Khan ughh! Zoya..meri baat su-"

"Ek hafta ho gaya hai humare nikaah ko! Ek hafta! 7 days 168 hours! Aur minutes count karne jitne acchi meri maths nahi. Ek aurat ke needs hote hain, Mr. Khan! Maine kya kuch nahi soch ke rakha tha! Aur aap? Chee! Aapko apni mardaangi par sharam ani chahiye!" Zoya huffed and sat down on the bed, sulking.

"Miss Farooqi, aap kaisi baatein kar rahi hain?! Apni tehzeeb ka lihaaz rakhiye!"

"Allah Miyaan! Hadd hai Mr. Khan! Ek hafte se tehzeeb ka hi lihaaz rakh rahi hoon! Aise hi chalta raha to jab tak humare pote-poti hone chahiye tab tak humare bacche bhi nahi huye honge!"

"Dekhiye, itna bhi waqt nahi lunga main, Miss Farooqi. Bas pehli baar haina, to isliye bas."

"To aapko kya lagta hai?! Maine isme diploma kiya hai?" Zoya said and poked Asad's chest, he blushed the deepest shade of red imaginable.

"Nahi'mera..vo main'mera matlab vo nahi tha Miss Farooqi."

"Ek to main Miss Farooqi nahi hoon, aapko yaad hai? 1 week pehle humara nikaah ho gaya tha. Hota hai Mr. Khan aap badaam khaya kijiye." If possible Asad blushed even deeper. Zoya fumed with anger.

"Rukiye Miss Fa'Zoya, main pizza order karta hoon."

"Mr. Khan! Pizza ke sath karungi main yeh sab? Mujhe to nahi aata! Aap hi sikha dijiye."

"Theek hai, nahi mangvata." Asad said meekly.

"Mr. Khan ab aap pizza bhi nahi mangvayenge?! Mr. Khan zara dhyaan se soiyega. Aapka murder na ho jaye aaj!" With that Zoya stormed out of the room and Asad stood there flustered.

And then Asad, clueless as he was, searched. "How to satisfy a Woman." And he clicked on one of the results "11 tips to satisfy any Woman", blushing furiously while reading through the page. He read it thoroughly and went to the washroom to complete the first step: 1) You arrive groomed.

Zoya felt bad after her outburst, so she went back into the room. Seeing that Mr. Khan was not present in the room, she proceeded towards the open laptop. And then she saw it, and smiled mischievously'

_____

Mr. Khan came back from the washroom and saw Zoya dressed in'suffice it to say, not much. Asad blinked, twice to make sure if it was actually Zoya standing infront of him.

"You do look properly groomed, Mr. Khan." Zoya said with a wink.

After staring awestruck for what seemed like hours, he noticed the music playing in the background, and then it struck him. Step 2) Set the mood with music. Zoya had read the article.

Step 3) Compliment.

"I can't wait to feel that perfectly sculpted chest of yours." She said and fiddled with his shirt buttons. Asad could feel the blood drain out of his face towards somewhere further down.

Step 4) Caress her.

Zoya gently caressed Asad's tensed neck and placed soft tender kisses on his face.

Step 5) Dim the lights.

Zoya grabbed Asad by his collar and pulled him towards the bed, dimming the lights as she did so.

Step 6) Undress slowly.

One by one Zoya popped open Asad's shirt buttons placing sweet wet kisses down from his collar bone to his navel. Asad getting into the rhythm put his hands on Zoya's back and gently opened the hook.

Step 7) Massage her.

Now that the mood had set in, Asad gently massaged Zoya's shoulders and reveled in the pleasurable moans that came out of Zoya's lips.

They were stripped naked, their hearts thudding against their chest. Zoya grabbed a packet and gave it to Asad, he looked down at her questioningly.

"I bough it a few days ago, thought we might need this."

Asad smiled and Zoya closed her eyes with an identical smile on her face. After a few moments, Zoya's growing anticipation for what was about to happen was disrupted by the sound of a tear.

Zoya opened her eyes and looked at Asad, confused. Asad looked down sheepishly.

"Zoya'uhh I think I might've broken it."

"Allah Miyaan! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MR. KHAN?!"

~The End~

This link is for the people who wanna actually try the tips, go on we ain't gonna tell anybody! LOL

Edited by lDirectionerl - 23 June 2013 at 3:16pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

hlubdrama011dreamygirl_95deepthipavitraAM_MAdeedeezraishiwhoopsArshiSarunIqbal_009thefangirllifecutie13nrthyashreenishkala74droolerday_lilybindassscappacuino5richa002lasya13...Hannu...muskaan17rocksluvushivin1nihamrmMissAsianTheDailyRush-.-Mariam-.-anushka2112Orion_N---Shweta---Eternal1234kshre25illa8irock321Lost_SomewhereJULIELpaagal_-Aimz-Asyaloverrads73937Gudduluvsdaydream.life4meMadame_NoddyteddyyyNAVI55anopamaShubh007anushreemishrajazsidhubraich_galPriziHR-DMG4lifeawesomeAsma--Prithi-zhasan2urvisaini.SoHu.janu1610meow23veenishazara-KSG-malikprettyasjenNaughtynattyfreya123.Nabi.mijanurGroverAddictzan101GulaaboInfinitiesABBY92-ElmoFuj-countingstarzNithiya95Nethravathirajnid68MisHumptyDumpty-EvilDesires-sweetdesireCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_shanakyasharanSurishLinsie-RohitMaxwell-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Blushing  Blushing  Blushing

i was like im 16+, i can read this! ROFL and so i did and that was real...something! ROFL

i loved how Zoya was so mad at Asad for not taking the step! cute ROFL

Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 23 June 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321-Su-lDirectionerlanushka2112teddyyy.SoHu.Cup-Of-ChaiMisHumptyDumpty-EvilDesires-Surishshanakyasharan

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Unres

HOLY CRAP YUMMI that was... BlushingBlushing CHO CHEXYYY! BlushingBlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushing Mujhe Sharam aagayee! i was grinning throughout the OS. I loved it. Especially the ending hahahahaha! He broke it. LOL ROFL

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 23 June 2013 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321-Su-lDirectionerl

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

I loved it!!

Besharam Zoya n Sharmeela AsadROFL

Cute OS, n I loved the endingROFL

Despo Zoya, Buddhu AsadBlushing

Edited by nupsie - 23 June 2013 at 3:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya13irock321-Su-lDirectionerlanushka2112

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
This was so cute Embarrassed Even in fanfiction Asad can't get things done LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Hannu...lDirectionerlIIdewaaneIIirock321-Su-teddyyyshanakyasharan

thefangirllife Senior Member
thefangirllife
thefangirllife

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
LOLLL this is funny!! Loved it! I could so see Asad putting the deed off and Zoya getting impatient!!

although I feel Asad would be great in the sack, like have you seen him? And his soulful looks and deep blouses...

irock321-Su-lDirectionerl

irock321 Goldie
irock321
irock321

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
LMAO Damn gurrl!!! Clap ROFL I laughed a lot! Throughout the whole thing ...grinning like despo fool! 21-year old ...veli, free, useless, farigh! Whatever you wanna call it ...but OMG I was laughing so hard! When Asad said something about tameez ka lihaaz whatever xD LOL I was like pffft!!! Yeh bhi koi cheez hai tameez karne wali?!? Hawww Mr. Khaaan! xD LOL Damn loved this OS! And he still couldn't get it right ...well it broke...OHHH it broke!...then my gutter mind started up and I was like LOLOL What broke?!? *wiggles eyebrows* mmhmm ;) xD Blushing

Edited by irock321 - 23 June 2013 at 3:57pm

-Su-lDirectionerlteddyyy

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Really Nice
Asad was so funny at the end ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-lDirectionerl

Go to top