Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#26 |Jashn-e-JaaNu SuhaagRaat| (Page 72)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@noopur okay if he knows me that well like you say then he will believe me even if the whole forum tells him the truth. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sadia let Chotu cum we're all gonna tell him that Sadia wants to hav Nikah with u...all the preparations are doneROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13677

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@Noopur don't worry! patience is a virtue. sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. LOL

Oh Okay! I get it now. LOL

And Nahin when there is tea in the house then why should i sit down? LOL Cool

Mujhe meethe phal pasand nahiCoolLOL

Sit down so that u can see ur chotu...waise poor boy didn't return after that day noLOL


Yeah he said he would he back but i bet all our discussions scared him he must be like these girls sound so desperate and it's your guys fault. ROFL

And no i know chotu because its either nattu or that guy and you already wrote nattu so i was thinking it might be him since he is 16. ROFL next time he comes i am calling him brother.! Angry LOL


And no only Hummy imagines people drinking. ROFL




brother b bula lena kya fark padta hai...I dun believe in makin any random guy my Bhaiyya...Sadia, I am sure if u call him Bhaiya he wud go mad at uROFL


Why would he be mad he hardly knows me. ROFL next time he comes i will tell him Nooputtar talks about you all the time. ROFL she even kept your name as a siggy for two days but you never noticed. LOL
 
 
If he hardly knows u then he doesn't knw me at all...I jjust told him my name thats itLOL
 
his name as a siggy n u think he wil believe u...
 
I hav Hummy, Hinna , VDC, Zara, Faiza every1 on my side to tell him the truthROFL


who are u talking about? i'm clueless LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@noopur okay if he knows me that well like you say then he will believe me even if the whole forum tells him the truth. ROFL
 
 
Let him cum we'll seeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@hummy you're thinking about reading the most corrupt book ever right now. LOL see i know you so well. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13677

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Sadia let Chotu cum we're all gonna tell him that Sadia wants to hav Nikah with u...all the preparations are doneROFL


ROFL

poor guy.. he will tell he need permission from his parents first ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Acha guys i will be back after 30 minutes now. I have to go. LOL we will continue this discussion later. ROFL

Bye Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@Noopur don't worry! patience is a virtue. sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. LOL

Oh Okay! I get it now. LOL

And Nahin when there is tea in the house then why should i sit down? LOL Cool

Mujhe meethe phal pasand nahiCoolLOL

Sit down so that u can see ur chotu...waise poor boy didn't return after that day noLOL


Yeah he said he would he back but i bet all our discussions scared him he must be like these girls sound so desperate and it's your guys fault. ROFL

And no i know chotu because its either nattu or that guy and you already wrote nattu so i was thinking it might be him since he is 16. ROFL next time he comes i am calling him brother.! Angry LOL


And no only Hummy imagines people drinking. ROFL




brother b bula lena kya fark padta hai...I dun believe in makin any random guy my Bhaiyya...Sadia, I am sure if u call him Bhaiya he wud go mad at uROFL


Why would he be mad he hardly knows me. ROFL next time he comes i will tell him Nooputtar talks about you all the time. ROFL she even kept your name as a siggy for two days but you never noticed. LOL
 
 
If he hardly knows u then he doesn't knw me at all...I jjust told him my name thats itLOL
 
his name as a siggy n u think he wil believe u...
 
I hav Hummy, Hinna , VDC, Zara, Faiza every1 on my side to tell him the truthROFL


who are u talking about? i'm clueless LOL
 
 
Arey sleepy head Chotu k bare mein...Sadia is sayin she will lie to him that I kept siggies of his name n removed n she thinks he wil believe her...so I am saying I hav all of u by my side ...haina???   Everyone knws Sadia is a 50 timerROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Suhaagraat Qubool Hai !!!!! Cut it !!!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: MT_loverboy   Replies: 32   Views: 4655

MT_loverboy 32 4655 14 March 2013 at 3:08pm by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index