Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#26 |Jashn-e-JaaNu SuhaagRaat| (Page 63)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Pakistani problem! LOL

And this happens with me.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

I go to shaadis for khana only honestly (doesnt everyone?), and people do that im like, mjh bhi khane dou yaar! Mei dulha dulhan ko dkehne nahi ayi thi ROFL

i knw.. whenver my mom gets a wedding invitation i would be the one jumping around and would get ready first than others.. coz my family knws i go there to eat food... there was a time when i went to a wedding party i didnt even shake hands with bride and groom.. i just went to eat food LOL

Hahahahahaha sab ke sab buookad! But man wedding food is so yumm. Day Dreaming

Qurma with naan/sheermal! Ya qurma with briyani! MY FAV!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseCup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

I go to shaadis for khana only honestly (doesnt everyone?), and people do that im like, mjh bhi khane dou yaar! Mei dulha dulhan ko dkehne nahi ayi thi ROFL

i knw.. whenver my mom gets a wedding invitation i would be the one jumping around and would get ready first than others.. coz my family knws i go there to eat food... there was a time when i went to a wedding party i didnt even shake hands with bride and groom.. i just went to eat food LOL

Hahahahahaha sab ke sab buookad! But man wedding food is so yumm. Day Dreaming

Qurma with naan/sheermal! Ya qurma with briyani! MY FAV!Day Dreaming

Faiza don't torture me! Hayeee roghni naaan! Haleeem! YUM YUM LOL

-ElmoFuj-pieryrose

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

i knw.. whenver my mom gets a wedding invitation i would be the one jumping around and would get ready first than others.. coz my family knws i go there to eat food... there was  a time when i went to a wedding party i didnt even shake hands with bride and groom.. i just went to eat food LOL

Exactly!! ROFL ROFL

I many times dont even look at the bride groom. Im too sleepy for anything at shaadis ! My interest is food alone. ROFL

me too... i wonder how bride and groom have that much patience greeting every guest that comes.and seeing others fliiing their stomachs .if i have wedding party, i would be eating and greeting.. doing things simultaneously LOL

-ElmoFuj-Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Exactly!! ROFL ROFL

I many times dont even look at the bride groom. Im too sleepy for anything at shaadis ! My interest is food alone. ROFL

me too... i wonder how bride and groom have that much patience greeting every guest that comes.and seeing others fliiing their stomachs .if i have wedding party, i would be eating and greeting.. doing things simultaneouslyLOL

ROFL We are always talking about food.

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
OH GOD THESE MEMES ARE SOO TRUE!! Like every single damn thing!! ROFL ROFL

Light wlaa was my life story unless tarakkee hgayi and we got a UPS ROFL

And exam wala tou UFF! Sooo trueROFL

Cup-Of-Chai

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

i knw.. whenver my mom gets a wedding invitation i would be the one jumping around and would get ready first than others.. coz my family knws i go there to eat food... there was  a time when i went to a wedding party i didnt even shake hands with bride and groom.. i just went to eat food LOL

Exactly!! ROFL ROFL

me too... i wonder how bride and groom have that much patience greeting every guest that comes.and seeing others fliiing their stomachs .if i have wedding party, i would be eating and greeting.. doing things simultaneously LOL

Sameee!! I dont get how bride always sits with her shakkal neeche so quietly for hours!! CANT DO THAT FOR A MINUTE ROFL

pieryroseCup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

OH GOD THESE MEMES ARE SOO TRUE!! Like every single damn thing!! ROFL ROFL

Light wlaa was my life story unless tarakkee hgayi and we got a UPS ROFL

And exam wala tou UFF! Sooo trueROFL

Light wala was the story of my life. LOL

I know right? ROFL and people call and boast about how my som got itne marks my daughter got itne marks. ROFL

-ElmoFuj-pieryrose

Go to top