Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#26 |Jashn-e-JaaNu SuhaagRaat| (Page 6)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Joined: 20 January 2005
Posts: 61882

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Dear Friends,
As you know me and Sadia have been in arelationship for a while. We have had our ups and downs. Brief break ups and then make upsEmbarrassed
We have hadvillains but they havent been able to break us apart.
All I want to say is yeh Janam Janam ka rishta hai !
We would like all your blessings and by God's will we should take the next step in this relationship soon !Blushing

Thankyou,
Sadia ki JaanemanEmbarrassed


Hahahaha! Nattu Jaaneman Ankhon mein Aandu agaye' kyun rulaatee ho itna? Blushing Cry

I louveee this speech! ROFL Hug


aandu? who put eggs in your eyes? ROFL


Shut up! Are you a grammar police too? Noopur your job is in danger.

Fool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

im still lost. kya ho raha hai yahan? last i know that happened was nat saying she's dominant in the relation and sadia misunderstanding it as don! 


agei koi summary dou na? mei gummi parri hoon. ROFL
 
 
I see u wanna talk about 50 Shades a lot these days FaizaROFL

what? where did that come from? LOL
 
 
From the Dominant u wrote aboveROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-Cup-Of-Chai

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai





<font size="4">NAHINNN' *ekta style* yeh jhoot hai.</font>



ROFLOMFGROFL
I LOVE THIS GIFFF


Thats our future kid. ROFL

how can he be your future kid? he is already born. ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Dear Friends,
As you know me and Sadia have been in arelationship for a while. We have had our ups and downs. Brief break ups and then make upsEmbarrassed

We have hadvillains but they havent been able to break us apart.

All I want to say is yeh Janam Janam ka rishta hai !

We would like all your blessings and by God's will we should take the next step in this relationship soon !Blushing



Thankyou,

Sadia ki JaanemanEmbarrassed




Janam Janam ka Rishta...yeah right we wil seeROFL

</strong>

n ur Jaanemann is the biggest Vilain Tanveer of the AT...she tries to break all the relationships n 50 timer that she is, she n=wants to date a new gal on each day of the week n wants a chutti on SundayROFL


<strong>n iska Nikah b hone wala haiROFL



Nikkah to hogaya hai




Kab hua aur Kiske Saath hua Finally...I see Sadia has many ooptions n Nattu has only Sadia...ye Sadia Nattu ko Devdas bana k chodegiROFL


Ilzaam lagana band kero. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-HeavenlyBliss.

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Joined: 28 November 2007
Posts: 11188

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai





<font size="4">NAHINNN' *ekta style* yeh jhoot hai.</font>



ROFLOMFGROFL
I LOVE THIS GIFFF


Thats our future kid. ROFL

Lets go to the Factory now LOL to make it ROFL
so that it comes in a basket !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13677

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

im still lost. kya ho raha hai yahan? last i know that happened was nat saying she's dominant in the relation and sadia misunderstanding it as don! 


agei koi summary dou na? mei gummi parri hoon. ROFL
 
 
I see u wanna talk about 50 Shades a lot these days FaizaROFL

what? where did that come from? LOL


someway or another we always end up talking abt this book... i wish the writer had promoted the book in this AT...
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Joined: 20 January 2005
Posts: 61882

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I hereby announce Sadia and Chotu as husband and wife. He may now kiss the bride.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-pieryroseCup-Of-Chai

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

im still lost. kya ho raha hai yahan? last i know that happened was nat saying she's dominant in the relation and sadia misunderstanding it as don!




agei koi summary dou na? mei gummi parri hoon. ROFL

</div>
<div>


I see u wanna talk about 50 Shades a lot these days FaizaROFL


Poopy head is corrupt like you all. LOL


i give up. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseCup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Suhaagraat Qubool Hai !!!!! Cut it !!!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: MT_loverboy   Replies: 32   Views: 4655

MT_loverboy 32 4655 14 March 2013 at 3:08pm by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index