Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#26 |Jashn-e-JaaNu SuhaagRaat| (Page 19)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Yeah Sanam Saeed? Why didn't they give her the lead role? LOL Aliya is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter. LOL the girl is okayish! I mean her acting is not that good.

Yeah i saw one interview on YT. KJ said he was a spot boy in MNIK sets. LOL

Check the above post again.

Sania Saeed not Sanam.Tongue I guess she isnt that pretty so she doesnt do lead roles. Yeah Aliya is cute but cant act. And I didnt know she is his daughter :O I even read a few days ago that he was marrying Meera or Veena or something! Lmao rumours

Yeah so was Varun :P I saw their pics

Which post? Btw did you like Kankar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Okay bye we will spam tomorrow! :D

Cup-Of-Chai

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Yeah! I liked the introduction of the characters in the movie. I liked the girls intro too when that song comes chanel, gucci bla bla. LOL

Btw Really? You mean Sidhart's right? KJ must live him a lot. LOL eww! I bet Ekta's movie will suck.

Btw Urshie was asking me that she wanted to start QH. I told her start it i will help you. She says can i watch from the friday wali episode or before that? I don't know what to say. LOL will she understand it from the friday episode?

Tell her to watch from the beginning otherwise she will miss all the good stuffLOL

Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
No Hinna she is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter it's a fact not a rumor. LMAO! Mahesh marrying Veena or Meera? BAHAHAHAHAH! These people are Chawal! ROFL

And yeah Kankar is a good show. The best thing is Sanam Baloch ki acting man she is such a bubbly girl. She makes you live the character. Btw the show has a chipkoo friend Sadia i was like DAAA HELL? ROFL Sadia ko kya bana dia.

And not even Sania Saeed its Sana saeed i think. I got her mixed up with Pakistani Sanam Saeed my mind is messed up right now coz you don't let me sleep! LOL

And yeah SEE YA TOMORROW Babes! Cool

HeavenlyBliss.

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hinna Mate i told her to watch from Last monday but i told her that if she can watch from beginning thats better and she can skip other scenes and just watch Asad's house scenes. I don't know which show she watches she has these kunal guy's siggys. Is it good? LOL

Now Bye! I AM OUT! Cool Ghoray bech ke sone lagi hoon.

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 23 June 2013 at 7:00pm

HeavenlyBliss.

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Okay bye girls. FinLly you both decide to sleep. LOL

Happy sleeping. LOL

Goodnight. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-ChaiHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

No Hinna she is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter it's a fact not a rumor. LMAO! Mahesh marrying Veena or Meera? BAHAHAHAHAH! These people are Chawal! ROFL

And yeah Kankar is a good show. The best thing is Sanam Baloch ki acting man she is such a bubbly girl. She makes you live the character. Btw the show has a chipkoo friend Sadia i was like DAAA HELL? ROFL Sadia ko kya bana dia.

And not even Sania Saeed its Sana saeed i think. I got her mixed up with Pakistani Sanam Saeed my mind is messed up right now coz you don't let me sleep! LOL

And yeah SEE YA TOMORROW Babes! Cool

Hahahha yeah when we read that rumour we were like lagta hai Mahesh took his horror films too seriously ROFL Now hes marrying a churail ROFL and I even heard that Waseem Akran marrying Shilpa Shetty ROFL

Who is Sadia in Kankar? I dont remember. Yeah i love Kirans character but I think at the end she will marry Adnan. And I am finding the pace slow i guess it will be okay after she gets married thats when the story starts :P

Yesh its Sana Saeed. I got mixed up too. Sania Saeed is also a paki actress shes coming in a new show with FawadLOL

More like you dont let me sleep :@ Bye
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Hinna Mate i told her to watch from Last monday but i told her that if she can watch from beginning thats better and she can skip other scenes and just watch Asad's house scenes. I don't know which show she watches she has these kunal guy's siggys. Is it good? LOL

Now Bye! I AM OUT! Cool Ghoray bech ke sone lagi hoon.

Yeah some people just watch the AsYa scenesLOL Na bole tum? Yeah both seasons are good but I dont watch it. Its not my types. No romance at allLOL But yeah Kunal is a good actor!

Goodnight! :D

Go to top