Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#26 |Jashn-e-JaaNu SuhaagRaat| (Page 120)

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 23436

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Okay I have 2 go! I cant post nething owing 2 my net problem! Angry
C u all 2moro! Bye! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Joined: 27 February 2011
Posts: 1281

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by lDirectionerl

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by lDirectionerl

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@yummy I like Castle too. LOL i started this show Once Upon a time. It good. LOL

@Hummy yes she needs to bring food even i am hungry. LOL

That's awesome! LOL 
And btw thanks for agreeing to help me! Embarrassed

hello yummy puttar..Hug. isnt that an old comment of 100 timers?? LOL

Umm but who is 100 timers? I really am like really new, takes me some time to catch up LOL


sadia.. she has the most names here

here is the list

chaiwali
cnn
billo rani in the making
100 timer
jodi breaker
ghost chai
rashid and gaffur
RASHIDHA
corrupt dustbin



OMG! ROFL
Any specific reasons? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13714

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by nupsie

Where's every1 today...VDC Zara Hinna Faiza...Nattu comment b karo sirf likes mat karoLOL

Dude mum is out for a school trip so I need to fix dinner as dad is unwell !
SO I am cooking here and liking stuff LOL


oh.wow...if u have to take care of ur dustbin, u'll neva come to this AT, cox u would be buxy cleaning her all the time to remove the foul smell LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by nupsie

Where's every1 today...VDC Zara Hinna Faiza...Nattu comment b karo sirf likes mat karoLOL

Dude mum is out for a school trip so I need to fix dinner as dad is unwell !
SO I am cooking here and liking stuff LOL
 
Oh okayBig smile
 
Take care of ur dadBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Okay I have 2 go! I cant post nething owing 2 my net problem! Angry
C u all 2moro! Bye! 
 
 
Good Night TannuHug
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13714

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lDirectionerl

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by lDirectionerl

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by lDirectionerl

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

@yummy I like Castle too. LOL i started this show Once Upon a time. It good. LOL

@Hummy yes she needs to bring food even i am hungry. LOL

That's awesome! LOL 
And btw thanks for agreeing to help me! Embarrassed

hello yummy puttar..Hug. isnt that an old comment of 100 timers?? LOL

Umm but who is 100 timers? I really am like really new, takes me some time to catch up LOL


sadia.. she has the most names here

here is the list

chaiwali
cnn
billo rani in the making
100 timer
jodi breaker
ghost chai
rashid and gaffur
RASHIDHA
corrupt dustbin



OMG! ROFL
Any specific reasons? LOL


all these names is becox of her attitufe

chaiwali - she loves chai, and she always bring chai to us
cnn- the news channel..
billo rani in the making- evil like tanveer
100 timer- dates  more than 100  girls at a time.
jodi breaker- want to break the relationship between me and tanya and nooputtar and VDC..
ghost chai- disappears and comes out of nowehere ,like a ghost
rashid and gaffur - VDC( viya called her that)
RASHIDHA( Sadia told she hates being called rashid, so i changed it to rashida)
corrupt dustbin- she was  dumped by me, therefore dustbin, and is corupt coz brings us dirty topics 1st

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I am outside sitting in a restaurant. ROFL so when is the nikaah? LOL

What did i miss?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13714

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
bye tanu.Hug. i havent even said hy to u LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Suhaagraat Qubool Hai !!!!! Cut it !!!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: MT_loverboy   Replies: 32   Views: 4676

MT_loverboy 32 4676 14 March 2013 at 3:08pm by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index