Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I liked the movie but its the type of movie that you can only watch once not baar baar πŸ˜† But I can watch it again just for my Sidoo :P

Btw his next movie is coming in Jan its by Karan Johar again Hasee Toh Phasee. And another movie The Villain by ekta kapoor 🀣
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah! I liked the introduction of the characters in the movie. I liked the girls intro too when that song comes chanel, gucci bla bla. πŸ˜†

Btw Really? You mean Sidhart's right? KJ must live him a lot. πŸ˜† eww! I bet Ekta's movie will suck.

Btw Urshie was asking me that she wanted to start QH. I told her start it i will help you. She says can i watch from the friday wali episode or before that? I don't know what to say. πŸ˜† will she understand it from the friday episode?Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
The actress was cute but her character was annoying and I hated that song! She looked s**tty in it 🀣 did you see Anjali from KKHH in it?

Yeah Karan loves him :P
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Yeah Sanam Saeed? Why didn't they give her the lead role? πŸ˜† Aliya is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter. πŸ˜† the girl is okayish! I mean her acting is not that good.

Yeah i saw one interview on YT. KJ said he was a spot boy in MNIK sets. πŸ˜†

Check the above post again.Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Stalking galleries and spamming πŸ˜†

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
It's nice mate, ☺️ aight! imma go sleep yo! Neend agayee hai mujhe. Tumne to sone nahin dena mujhe. πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Yeah Sanam Saeed? Why didn't they give her the lead role? πŸ˜† Aliya is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter. πŸ˜† the girl is okayish! I mean her acting is not that good.

Yeah i saw one interview on YT. KJ said he was a spot boy in MNIK sets. πŸ˜†

Check the above post again.

Sania Saeed not Sanam.πŸ˜› I guess she isnt that pretty so she doesnt do lead roles. Yeah Aliya is cute but cant act. And I didnt know she is his daughter :O I even read a few days ago that he was marrying Meera or Veena or something! Lmao rumours

Yeah so was Varun :P I saw their pics

Which post? Btw did you like Kankar?
MochaQueen thumbnail
Okay bye we will spam tomorrow! :D
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Yeah! I liked the introduction of the characters in the movie. I liked the girls intro too when that song comes chanel, gucci bla bla. πŸ˜†

Btw Really? You mean Sidhart's right? KJ must live him a lot. πŸ˜† eww! I bet Ekta's movie will suck.

Btw Urshie was asking me that she wanted to start QH. I told her start it i will help you. She says can i watch from the friday wali episode or before that? I don't know what to say. πŸ˜† will she understand it from the friday episode?

Tell her to watch from the beginning otherwise she will miss all the good stuffπŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
No Hinna she is Mahesh Bhatt's daughter it's a fact not a rumor. LMAO! Mahesh marrying Veena or Meera? BAHAHAHAHAH! These people are Chawal! 🀣

And yeah Kankar is a good show. The best thing is Sanam Baloch ki acting man she is such a bubbly girl. She makes you live the character. Btw the show has a chipkoo friend Sadia i was like DAAA HELL? 🀣 Sadia ko kya bana dia.

And not even Sania Saeed its Sana saeed i think. I got her mixed up with Pakistani Sanam Saeed my mind is messed up right now coz you don't let me sleep! πŸ˜†

And yeah SEE YA TOMORROW Babes! 😎