India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Truth FF (note :P17) (Page 7)

seraphina123 Newbie
seraphina123
seraphina123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Heeey guuys thanks a lot for all the comments and taking time for reading this. Do leave comments their a big motivationXxx
Here goes part 3...

Part 3

Zoya and Najma both sat at the dining table...after they ate they were trying to work out a strategy on how to reveal Tanveer's truth to everyone.In particuluar Mr.Khan.

Zoya had discovered that Imran was Nikhat's fiance, who had been out of the city due to work and that he would occasionally return. Therefore it was decided that Nikhat and Imran's marraige would happen once Imran returned back to the base in Bhopal. This made it even more important for them to discover the truth and in actual fact if he was Kabir's father.They couldn't risk Nilhat's future.

Najma told Zoya that Dilshaad was out at a wedding, and Mr.Khan would return soon as he had been out due to a buisness meeting. The thought made her nervous...she would meet her phoopie after so long.She would meet her Mr.Khan.

"Najma what are we going to tell everyone at home?...I mean I need a solid reason to stay here. And Tanveer, she'll suspect me as soon she sees me. Allah miya help me!" Zoya panicked.

"Zoya, I'll just say you are here due to work. I've already registered you for the IT technician post at the university. Your interview is in a week's time. Plus you don't start until after 7 weeks ,when the students return to the university after the holidays" Najma told Zoya in order to calm her..."and plus I'll say I was the one who forced you to stay, so please stay calm".

Zoya was indeed releived, Najma had this all sorted out her cute little Tamatar was doing so much for this to work out.

"Tamater...I think we should start our plan. Come on, I have all the equipment." Zoya said with a smile.
-------------------------------------
"I can't beleive you just carry this stuff around with you, Zoya. But its deffinately handy".Said Najma while giggling.

They had placed mini cameras all around the house. Zoya was adjusting the wiring on one of them. Only Asad'sroom was left.Just the last touches and then they would be able to keep up with Tanveer's sly movements. Najma had told Zoya that Tanveer would return in two days, enough time for Zoya to mentally to prepare her self for Tanveer. It was as if all the evil within Tanveer was clearly visible to Zoya...Zoya was able to see past the fake shield Tanveer carried.

Zoya got off the ladder and had adjusted the camera in its place, in the hallway.Her chain of thoughts broke as she heard a baby's cry.

Najma rushed to Asad's room.

Zoya stood there not knowing what to do, she had a mixture of feelings within her.She took slow steps towards his room, her knees felt weak. Prevoiusly she would have barged inside the room...now she stood there at the door staring with adminiration at the beautiful baby boy...

Zoya thought she would have felt anything but adminiration and concern for the baby, but here she felt warmth for little Kabir.She didn't have anything against him...why would she? His mother was the culprit, and this had nothing to do with him.
Zoya smiled at Najma, who had accomplished shushing Kabir. It was a moment which truely deserved to be cherished.
"Zoya you need to fix the last camera here na, so I'll quickly go make Kabir's milk and can you keep an eyes on him. I'll be back in two seconds" Najma rushed out of the room while saying this and kept Kabir on the centre of the bed. Kabir lay there playing with the rattle and Zoya started to fix the camera at the side of the window facing the room. She was done within minutes. While Kabir started crying again "Najm..." she stopped halfway and proceeded to pick up the little baby.

"Awww what's wrong, baby? Don't cry. Look Tamater phoopie will be back soon." She shook Kabir which gave him a soothing affect and helped him calm down. Zoya felt overwhlemed and smiled when Kabir hugged Zoya and hid his head in the crook of Zoya's kneck. The scene was beautiful, and was witnessed by a beyond shocked person...Asad Ahmed Khan.

"Zoya..." he almost whispered. His voice was filled with the immense love he felt for her,yet there was a hint of pain.They had not seen or heard each other in so long.He thought he was imagining this.
Zoya turned around and saw him...they stood there rooted to the spot, yet it was as if their tormented souls were trying to connect with each other. There was silence in the room...yet their eyes spoke volumes.

"Mr.Khan...I..." Zoya's voice
cracked , and while she spoke she saw Asad coming out of his trance and his eyes which held love a couple moments ago were now full of guilt...it was painful to witness. Zoya felt a lump in her throught, her Mr.Khan was anguished and couldn't even face Zoya...he couldn't even face himself.

Not knowing what to do she left the room while placing Kabir on the bed. While leaving Asad staring at the floor...he was lost and was drowning.
Zoya ran to her room...Najma had placed her luggage there. It was exactly the same as before. Zoya immidiately jamp on the bed and cried her heart out. She didnt know what to do. Yes she knew Tanveer had lied about her pregnancy and Asad being Kabir's father, but her mind went back to the time she discovered Mr.Khan and Tanveer together...in each other's arms. She got up and wiped her tears, her mind was playing games with her and she needed something to distract her.
She decided to test if the camera system was working properly she opened her laptop and waited for it to load.

Zoya's heart broke once again as she saw the heartbreaking image in front of her..."Mr.Khan" she whispered. He was holding her ammi's earring which she had lost and he was sitting in the corner of the room...crying. He was caressing the earring so gently, "Zoya...I..you're back, Zoya. My eyes yearned to see you...and now that you're finally back I can hardly look you in the eye. I gave you immense pain Zoya, I wish you could forgive me. That night...it took everything away from me. I wish I could tell you that...t...that I don't remember anything, I went to save Tanveer and the next thing I knew I woke up with her.I commited a sin, Zoya. I don't deserve your forgiveness." He completely broke down.

Zoya on the other hand felt as if someone stabbed her in the heart.She just witnessed her Mr.Khan break down...for something he possibly wasn't even responsible for. No something which he wasn't responsible for. Zoya eyes streamed with tears while her heart bled for the man she loved. She should have known this was also part of Tanveer's plan. She should have trusted her pillar of support.The situation Tanveer created was not as it seemed on the outside. Just like her. What she seemed like on the outside was not how she was on the inside.Exactly like that night. Looks can deffinately be decieving...
Failing to fall asleep Zoya got up fromher bed and decided to outside, to her favourite place. The bench outside. But upon seeing Asad she decided to come back inside..."Allah miya what shall I do. No Zoya, you need to face him one day or another" she murmured to herself. She then happily smiled while gaining an idea...she would make two cups of coffees tonight. One dark and bitter and one sweet and milky...

Edited by seraphina123 - 24 June 2013 at 3:52pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21dpsreddynclash12busybee21jonellenaidoo73Mahi982sony1990shami9piyushiday_lilyArnavarmaanhatelove2012tvpremiSajilishaarviarshifee-feeAlveena12immigreat54bindassszoas91ShoSurbhiddictkabhiasya4everTadibaaazluvushivin1kandygroverEkPagliLadkisnehasyaAsya0910Shabana0786mariajamalcutestar12irock321ParneetSprincess84baublesprinceegoyalpaagal_TANVI_SEXYPoriarunsunita_gmksenApplefcool_sriAsma-jeenia123sasirakaswanmochhugMissSparklinganopamastarsinmyeyesSaima-Syed_Oishi_

princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
awesome now the plan is in place to reveal her dirty secrets continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
nyc. Cnt soon

seraphina123

mariajamal Goldie
mariajamal
mariajamal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Nice update thanks ...

seraphina123

cuteness123 Groupbie
cuteness123
cuteness123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome .. Plz continue n pm me if possible

seraphina123

zoas91 Senior Member
zoas91
zoas91

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! plzzz continue soon!!!
cant wait for the next one ! and can you add me to your pm list? sending you a buddy request :D 

seraphina123

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
awesome  =)

seraphina123

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I literally teared up at Asad breaking down. It was so sad. I really love this story of yours. Can't wait for the next update. Please please please update SOON. 

seraphina123

Go to top