Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Plz pm me when continue :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123

seraphina123 Newbie
seraphina123
seraphina123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Heey..thanks for all the comments and I really hope you guys enjoy this part too. Do leave comments:) xxx
Here is part 5

Part 5

Dilshaad's eyes teared up with happines while her face had adorned a beautiful smile, "Zoya."She immidiately hugged her...both of them hugged each other with immense love.They were so happy to see each other...a mother and daughter's relationship was truely beautiful.

They both broke the hug and Dilshaad enetered the house. "Zoya...you...how?" Dilshaad's tone held so much concern and care yet she couldnt help but question her. She was the one who fully understood Zoya's pain.Whenever Dilshaad saw Zoya she felt her old self, when Rashid left her.Zoya completely understood, "Phoopie sit down, you must be tired and relax" she giggled,Dilshaad couldn't help but smile at Zoya's bubbly tone. "And Phoopie, I've come here beacause of my job so I thought...I could stay here..." she trailed off not knowing how Dilshaad would react. "Zoya you're always welcome to stay here, but are you okay with it, with everything between..." Zoya stopped Dilshaad half way and answered her "Don't worry phoopie i'm fine...and everything is going to be fine now" she said while looking at Najma. Dilshaad noticed this, as they shared a knowing look but she didnt question Zoya any further.She smiled at her affectionately...she gained back her daughter today.
-------------------------------------
The rest was the same. The Khan mansion was gaining it's lost life again. Breakfast was full of laughter and Zoya's silly antics. It was amusing and a joy to witness, thought Asad.

Kabir and Zoya also bonded.He was just too adorable and Zoya also found out that Tanveer would often leave him at home. Zoya felt even more protective over him.
"Tamatar, take this and make sure Tanveer never takes it off" Zoya said while handing her bracelet.
"Wow it's so pretty Zoya" Najma said while staring at the bracelet.
"Exactly...and this will track Tanveer's every movement. By this we'll get to know where is she 24/7" Zoya smiled confidently.
Najma seemed impressed.
It was evening, Asad was sat on the floor beside the TV...Kabir was clapping his hands while watching the cartoons on TV. Asad was smiling affectionately at him. "Wow...Asad you know I love this show" Zoya beamed while making her way towards Kabir and placed her self besides him. Asad gave Zoya a questioning look with a hint of amusement, "What Asad, cartoons are the best." She was such a child at heart...she was adorably intruiged in to the cartoon show. Asad stared at her while smiling...he loved her so much, she was so innocent and yet he...Before his thoughts entered those chain of thoughts which would ruin his mood completely Zoya broke them. "Asad you should serouisly watch cartoons...or maybe Mughal-e-Azam" she burst out laughing and Kabir also joined her while clapping. Zoya laughed and also tickled Kabir.

After the three of them finished watching cartoons, Kabir was finally falling asleep. Asad decided to take him inside to inside to place him in his bed.

Then...the doorbell rang. Zoya smirked, the visitor she was waiting for was finally here. Tanveer.

Zoya made her to the door, she opened it and made her way to the couch.She didnt give time for Tanveer to recover from her trauma. Tanveer's eyes widened and an uknown fear swept across them which was quickly repalced with wicked rage.Shewas fuming..."Zoya,You? What do you think you're doing here? GET OUT!" Tanveer roared.

"Good eveing to you to Tanveer" Zoya said while smirking and comfortably sitting on the couch.

"Oh so you're here...why? Nobody wants you here Zoya Farooqui" Tanveer exclaimed while making her way inside.

"Now Tanveer why are you sweating" Zoya laughed, " Don't worry I'm here because I needed to expand my career, you're nothing special".

Najma came down the stairs and quickly came to Zoya's rescue "Oh hi Tanveer you're back and Zoya's here to stay for a while. I'm the one who forced her" Najma said while smiling widely. "Thats's great Najma" Tanveer answered, blatantly lieing. She was so good at this thought both, Najma and Zoya.

"Anyways night both of you" Tanveer said over sweetly, Zoya got up and while Tanveer passed her she whispered for only Zoya to hear "You see my darling husband must be waiting for me..." she smirked and left.

Zoya gave her a disgusted look and Najma questioned her through her eyes. Zoya simply shook her head signifying that nothing was up. "Zoya, she's back now and it's dangerous...we have to start the plan tommorrow morning. Oh and I'll make sure she wears the bracelet tommorrow" Najma whispered.

"Okay Tamatar" Zoya replied bluntly and retired to her room. Something else was bothering her.

Was Tanveer telling the truth...Asad and her had been married for 2 years now. Did they have a complete husband and wife relationship...were they close. Zoya closed her eyes and gulped,there was only way to find out.She turned on her laptop...she took a deep breath and pressed enter. On the screen, the views of all the cameras came on.

She smiled...that sick creature...

Tanveer didn't even know the meaning of the word "truth". Zoya saw Asad lieing on the couch whereas Tanveer had hogged the bed.

"Sleep all you want Tanveer...beacause starting from tomorrow you better start counting down your days in this house..."

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12malar3pooja-roxxMahi982shami9Iqbal_009sony1990dhwaniianaksangeethbalajanestone6fee-feeday_lilyArnavarmaanpiyushisadavirkArjunKiAshhemvbangelgirl_aLinnetimmigreat54bindassskptlmariajamalbutterfly7Shabana0786Priyankahosanasps1234kandygroverEnchantressprincess84ksenTANVI_SEXYprinceegoyalParneetSAsma-awesomejeenia123cool_srisasirakaswanmochhugMissSparklingKReyASanopamastarsinmyeyesSaima-Syednilusonizan101_Oishi_Linsie

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing ugh Tanveer is back 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123

Go to top