Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
finally..billi is dead...pls everyone should slap her tightly...spcly asad...i want a big ...THPAAADDD...why one..make it more...thnks 4 d pm dear

pari
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good bye tanveer
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
that was amazing lol keep me updated thnks 
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...very nice updates read all at once..finally tanveer's truth revealed...well done to ayaan zoya & najma!!!!!!!!!
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plz pm me for next part really love this story
malini96 thumbnail

that was awesome 

do continue soon

naz1123 thumbnail
This is awesome!! At least in someone's creative writings Tanveer is being brought to JUSTICE!! Thank you.👏
seraphina123 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys I want to say that I won't be continuing this ff I do have other ideas so lets see lol...

I'm happy I've ended it with Tanveer gone in this story. Hopefully in the show she'll create less doom for ASYA ahahah I was living her the other day with Imran though ahahah she can be quite the drama queen.
Anyways enough love all you guys are amazing xxxEdited by seraphina123 - 10 years ago
dhwaniianak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seraphina123

Hey guys I want to say that I won't be continuing this ff I do have other ideas so lets see lol...

I'm happy I've ended it with Tanveer gone in this story. Hopefully in the show she'll create less doom for ASYA ahahah I was living her the other day with Imran though ahahah she can be quite the drama queen.
Anyways enough love all you guys are amazing xxx

I wish you could continue they ASYA getting married and having children.I love you writing skills they awesome. above is just an idea. Anyway Thank You