Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I literally teared up at Asad breaking down. It was so sad. I really love this story of yours. Can't wait for the next update. Please please please update SOON. 
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, love your FF. Continue soon! :D
seraphina123 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's part 4. Hope you enjoy it and thank u soo much for the comments xxx
Part 4

The cup of coffee steamed in front of Asad he seemed confused.His confusion dissapeared when he saw Zoya smiling down..."Take it Mr.Khan".He was slightly hesitant but nevertheless took the cup away from Zoya. He was further surprised when Zoya decided to take a seat next to him. "Z...Zoya?" he questioned. "Hmmm?" was her reply. She was enjoying the peacful moment...but she didn't fail to notice Asad's slightly pained tone. So she decided to continue. "Mr.Khan...I know what you're wondering . I'm here due to my job and Najma insisted that I stay here for a while." Asad listened to her intently,she was so calm. "Do you remeber Mr.Khan when you brought me blueberry cheescake once when I was upset...well I know its a silly time but..." Zoya pulled out a plate with jam toasts with smileys...just like before.Asad stared at her...after all he had done she was here...peace making. "Mr.Khan I know a lot has happened to both of us...and all I want to say is that we need to move on.I forgive you Mr.Khan"...Zoya knew this was the only way to get rid of the painful guilt within Asad's eyes, he had to belive that she had forgiven him.
However in this case they were both culprits...for not trusting each other. When Zoya tried to warn Asad about Tanveer he didn't trust her and when Asad was framed she didn't trust him. They both would have to aplogise for their lack of trust, but that was for later.
Asad seemed to soften up slightly, he relaxed from his stiff postion, " Zoya I need to tell you what actually happened...I know what I did was wrong and I..." Zoya didnt let him continue. If he continued Zoya knew she would have to reveal why she was really here which would make her weak. "Mr. Khan I don't want to hear your justification...all I want is peace between us." at this Asad seemed slightly hurt but Zoya quickly added "Also...Mr.Khan can we be friends?" Was that a hint of a smile? It indeed was. Asad wasn't going to risk adding anything else. Seeing Zoya like this was softening his insides.
"I think we can Miss.Farooqie..."Asad answered
"Great so were on second name basis again...Mr.Akdoo Ahmed Khan" Zoya said while chuckling.
Asad just rolled his eyes..."Asad's fine" he whispered. Zoya smiled.
They shared the smiley jam toast and drank their coffees, while gazing at the starry midnight blue sky. The cool breeze was completely refreshing, just like the begining of their frienship. They both needed this, they were each other's pillars.

-------------------------------------
Both slept with a hint of contement that night. They finally had seen each other after so long.
While praying that sunrise they thanked Allah. They prayed from their heart's and soul's for each other's happiness.
Zoya quickly got ready for breakfast. She dressed her self up in a white blouse and black jeans. She was slightly glowing. A glow which would only get bigger...

She ran out of the room and while making her way to the dining table she saw Asad dressed in his black trousers and shirt...looking smart as ever. He was humming lightly to Kabir and tapping him on his back to soothe him to put him to sleep.

She made gentle steps towards the dining table...without letting Asad figure out that she had witnessed the adorable moment.She didn't want to ruin it.

Asad's back was to Zoya so he didn't see her. Once realising Kabir had fallen asleep, Asad entered his bedroom. At that moment Najma also came down.

"Good Morning Tamatar" Zoya greeted Najma.She smiled and answered Zoya the same.
Both started chatting as well as setting the dining table with breakfast.

Asad came out of his room with his black blazer on and greeted both of them with a nod. It was slightly awkward as they all sat down and started breakfast, it was quite...too quite. Asad started reading his newspaper.

"Najma do you all dine like this everyday?" Zoya whispered. Najma nodded sadly .Zoya smiled..."Well not anymooore" she sang quitely.She smiled mischevoiusly to her self , while Najma noticed this and gave her a questioning look.
Zoya tilted her cup of coffee...at this Najma's eyes widened and Asad looked as lost as ever and didnt react. "Allah Miya Mr...i mean Asad" with frustration she dropped a spoon of her cereal on table. "Zoya" he said with a slight frustraion and got up immiadately and started cleaning the table.

"Arz kiya hai...
This silence is killing me...put it in the sack
This silence is killing me...put it in the sack
The OCD never left because Mr.OCD Ahmed Khan is back"

Zoya and Najma giggled while Asad sat back in his chair, chuckling...yes chuckling. He realised that Zoya did this on purpose to get a reaction from him.Indeed, she got a reaction. Thats it breakfast as usual Najma and Zoya chatting away while Asad occasionally contributing in to the conversation.
Asad left for work after breakfast and Najma was playing with Kabir while Zoya was on her phone.

"Yes Raabart...you just come over and then we'll go over what we need to do once Tanveer is back." she hung up the phone.

"Najma Ayaan's coming over."Zoya informed Najma. She then walked over to the floor where Kabir was sat playing with his toys and Najma was accompnying him. He was absoloutely adorable thought Zoya.

They both waited for Ayaan...
"Mona...I think your right. First we need to make sure our suspicoin on Imran is right.He'll be here in two days and then I'll take strands of his hair. The DNA results can prove Bhaijaan was framed." Ayaan said.

"Exactly, but we need to test Tanveer first...we need to know if she even recognises the name of Imran.That'll be our possible green signal." Zoya replied.

"But Zoya how are we going to do that...I mean won't she suspect you?" Najma questioned.

"No Tamatar...because I'll be sat right in front of her..."

Najma and Ayaan were bothutterly confused "Huh?" both of them said in unison.

Zoya just smiled triamphuantly..."just trust me!"
Ayaan left after they went over their plan. All they were waiting for now was Tanveer's return...tommorrow.

Najma and Zoya were sitting watching a movie while the door bell rang. They thought it was Asad "Zoya please go see who it is...look he's about to confess his feelings" she said while pouting. Tamatar was too intruiged in the movie. Zoya sighed and made her way towards the door.She opened the door.

"Phoopie.."
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting FF soo far!!..Loving it..
Looking foward to seeing  wat  Najma,Ayaan & Zoya has got planned!..
Lovely moment between Asad & Zoya..Very cute!!..
If u do pm then please pm me..Thanks!.. 
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
thats really good plz contine soon and thanks for the pm plz pm the next part soon too 
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely updates. I just wish Asad was not married to Tanveer. :-(  If Asad has established a bond with Kabir, he wont be able to desert him even if he is not his own. Let' see how you play that out. Very eager to see how it all unfolds.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
     UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfect! The last three chapters were perfect! Loved em! Can't wait for the plan to start and the truth to be revealed! Love this FF! 
zoas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
that was greaat!!! zoya and asad making progress and making up for the lost time!! :D loved it! thank you for the pm!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting... Wud luv to read it further :)