India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Truth FF (note :P17)

seraphina123 Newbie
seraphina123
seraphina123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to say hiii...i've been a silent reader but finally decided to make an account. Here's something i've wrote and hope you guys enjoy it..love ASYA to bits xxx
Part 1:

Another night of tossing and turning, Zoya's heart and mind both felt heavy. She glanced at her dressing table, and there was the reason for her worries. Najma's wedding invitation. Yes Najma was getting married...her BFF and the younger sister which she always craved for was getting married to the man of her dreams, the thought brought a smile upon Zoya's face. Zoya knew she had to go...she had to for phoopie and Najma. But how would she face Tanveer and Mr.Khan...that sickening truth still brought tears in her eyes. After Tanveer revealed her pregnancy Zoya decided to leave the Khan mansion...her home. That was two years ago, they probably had a child by now. No she wouldn't go thought Zoya...but her Tamatar...

She needed fresh air, she stepped out of her bed and stood in the balcony...the cold air of New York touched her it was refreshing and helped to clear her mind slightly. She reflected on what had happened over the two years...Zoya got a job in one of New York's well known technology bases and moved out of Aapi and jeeju's place. She met them every so often...that was when she tried to smile but on the inside Zoya was broken. However it had been 2 years now Zoya thought, "I need to forget the past, I need to move on". With a heavy heart Zoya made a decision...she will visit the place which took her mother, father and only love. She decided to go for phoopie and Najma. Zoya stepped out of the balcony and lay down on her bed...she had taken a decision but didnt know where it would lead her "Ya Allah, help me in the desicion I have made and give me stregnth". She slowly dozed off, with the thought of booking tickets for India in the morning.

------------------------------------
"Najma am coming...i'll be there by tmrw" Zoya smiled when she got the response of a excited Najma squeling
"Zoya you have no idea how excited I am, thank you so much for coming there's so much...so much you need to kno know" Najma's voice cracked
"Heeey Tamaatar whats wrong?" Zoya didnt miss the worry within Najma's voice
"Nothing Zoya, you just come i'll explain everything, allah hafiz"
"allah hafiz" Zoya replied.
Something was deffinately wrong with her thought Zoya, but what?
-------------------------------------
Zoya stepped out of the airport and took the taxi to the Khan mansion...eventhough Bhopal took so much away from her she always felt the feeling home within it. However during the whole flight she was restless. Her thoughts were consumed by only one person...Mr.Khan. Mr.Khan whom she trusted...Mr.Khan whom she immensly love...yet he was the same Mr.Khan who decieved her. They didnt even get to the point of confessing their love to each other. Tears made their way to Zoya's eyes. " No Zoya you need to be strong ,don't do this, not now" she thought. Her chain of thoughts broke once the taxi took a halt in front of the Khan mansion. She stepped out and the overwhelming feeling overpowered her...what had she gotten her self in to.
-------------------------------------

After finally having the guts to walk up to the front door, Zoya rang the doorbell with trembling hands. Najma answred the door..."Tamaatar"Zoya's voice cracked she missed her so much and Najma's response was actually the same they both hugged each other. The two best friends. Sisters. " I missed you so much Zoya" Najma cried. "Me too,silly" and they both slightly laughed. "Come in Zoya" she saw the discomfort in her face "and don't worry nobody's at home" Zoya sighed a sigh of releif. She entered the house and remincised every moment she had ever gone through within the home. When she first came, Najma's wig fiasco,the dining table, her's and Mr.Khan's silly fights, her engagement with Mr.Khan...and so much more...
Zoya felt a hand on her shoulder, " I know Zoya that you have been through so much and it was a big ask for you to come but really thank you"
This brought Zoya back to reality, it was Najma's wedding, and according to the wedding invatation it was is in three days. A wedding house doesnt seem so lifeless, but this was exactly the case at the Khan mansion there was no trace of wedding celebrations...Zoya turned to Najma with questioning eyes. "I know what your thinking Zoya...but i'm not getting married and i can explain"...

Index
Part 1: page 1
Part 2: page 5
Part 3: page 7
Part 4: page 8
Part 5: page 11
Part 6: page 14

Edited by seraphina123 - 07 September 2013 at 9:48am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

alfypeachgirlPrasamdawn08naz1123redheartMayaB5sony1990raniii2shami9tnomraishiAlveena12Bhumika18Micha1005jinelle20Arnavarmaanpiyushimanjusha_92Sajilishaangelgirl_aTv_wale_babuShoSurbhiddictMissReadingFayebindasssPasyaCuriousmindfee-feelove_me_notkandygroverEkPagliLadkiasyakiideewanivaishnavi31IIdewaaneIIzara1ksgkptlcutestar12Asya0910Shabana0786hkhb17princeegoyalbaublesJULIELPoriarunsunita_gmpaagal_TANVI_SEXYksenA.HajnalEnchantressMissCalmNCoolkankabhoranopamasasirakaswanmochhugMissSparklingOne-Of-A-KindEdella17Asma-awesomezhasan2freya123-Saheba-zan101Nithiya95neenabinuJeeLeZaraastarsinmyeyesMisHumptyDumptyar-n-only-ar_Oishi_DownhillshanakyasharanSurish

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I hope the truth comes out infront of Zoya quickly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123

caspor2001 Senior Member
caspor2001
caspor2001

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Wonderful, keep writing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123Tv_wale_babu

cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely do continue soon

seraphina123

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
please update soon..

seraphina123

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Please continue soon. This is really intriguing. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123love_me_not

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
interesting... pls update soon & pm me also wen u next update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seraphina123love_me_notfee-fee

deziqt611 Senior Member
deziqt611
deziqt611

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for the next part!!!!!

seraphina123

Go to top