Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 9)

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Superb start! ClapClap Virat and his kissing tragedy!! Now that sounds damn interesting Wink..  Loved the way Viren was teasing him.. ' Jumma chumma dede' Tongue or should I say ' Manvi chumma dede' LOL.. Virat doesn't like Manvi! Eager to know what actually happened between them.. Loved it Heart.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care Smile
Feeling really happy tht you liked the first part... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Thanks yaar...
Keep singing " manvi chumma dede... "... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LumosMaxima-

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niaksharma

Superb
awesome
waiting for next..
Thanks khushi... Big smile...
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamps1996

evil devil teri mein naak tor don giii Angry
why do u love to tease me DeadDeadDead
its dedicated to me so update it fast u should be updating for my wish na Embarrassed
lol seems something ahem ahem happened virat and the kissing tragety lolLOL
and viren was superrr hilariousWinkWinkWink
well update it soon and meko long chahiye har bar tarpati hai AngryHugHeart
Aare bapre... naak tor degi... Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Dar gayi mai toh... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Chal koi nai... aaj aa rahi hu updt leke..Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

vamps1996

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamin.

Awesome start Big smile i m sure it is gonna be fun !!! aakir yeh chumma kaa chakkar kya haiWink loved the way viren was teasing virat n the song secession was superb LOLLOL really excited for next part :D kissing tragedy wow !!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL looking forward !!~~ will be waiting :D thanx for the pm :D
Ermmm... malum nahi kitna fun hoga... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... but am glad tht you liked it yaar...
Will be updating soon... very soon...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

.Yamin.

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Awesome Start..!!!! Bechara..he had to go through allot of teasing..Eager to read whts up with Maanvi..as in is she enjoyin or embarrassed..:)!!
Thanks dear... Smile Smile...
How manvi is feeling ??? lets see in the next updt... tonight...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IISHITA

it is awesome yaar.ClapBig smile...but m angry y did u stop at dat point.Angry
wat did manvi do?????Tongue
wat was d kiss tragedy????Tongue
i want my answers soon
thanx for pm
Hey thanks yaar Big smile...
and pls dont be angry...
Am gonna answer all your qstions very very soon... tada...Wink
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 Hey dear friends... heres the next updt of...
   Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai

part 2...

It was middle of a dark night. But the darkness was not present in ' rifles square ' street. A huge building was surrounded by a lot of scared, screaming and curious people. The three top most floors of the building had caught on fire, the blazes of that monstrous fire were giving the absolute proofes of their existence through the windows. The heroes and volunteers of fire brigade team were trying their best to get all the people out of that fires clutch as soon as possible. They were reaching the areas through cranes, ladders, ropes etc with all the neccessary equipments carrying with them. Reporters of various media channels had  been surrounding the building like a group of ants. It was getting impossible for all the police and security personels to control the reporters and public. Scared and distressed relatives of people who were still stuck in the building were crying and running around helplessly to search any way to get their dear ones back into their safe embraces.

Virat looked around and his intelligent eyes sparkled. He had to cover this story in the most interesting and unique way that no damn reporter here could do. It will lead this young news reporter the much awaited promotion and might be popularity as well. His assistant camera man was taking the exact shots that virat was making him to do. He was fluently describing the whole scenario in different angles as the camera man was shooting his handsome face and awsome talks in his camera.

Half an hour passed by and almost all the people were carried out of the building. Some of them were injured and some were not, but many fire brigaders were injured seriously and they were being taken to the nearby hospitals. Suddenly virat heard someone screaming to the fire fighters damn desperately,
" My sister is stuck in that room and you are telling me that you cant reach near the place... I dont know how... but right now you are going to bring her safe to me... right now... "

" But mr. nikhil our four men got seriously injured trying to reach near where your sister is trapped, that area of the building is dangerously surrounded by fire... "

" I dont want to listen anything you f**king loosers... I want my mannu here right now... "

Saying so the man dressed in formal bussiness suit tried to run into building, he had gone almost crazy by then. But the security people caught him in time.

Here virat was thinking in his mind,

" Mr. nikhil... mr. nikhil chowdhury... oh yeah... he is the famous business tycoon and his one and only dear sister manvi chowdhury whom he loves more than his life is trapped in there ... in fire... !!!
Jackpot... "
Virat smirked... he got his way to success now. Next morning would be the best ever morning in his life, the morning which will bring his promotion, popularity, name - fame... everything ... no way he was leaving this rare chance.

So when all the securities were trying to calm down nikhil, virat started  to run into the building. Before that he commanded his camera man to be ready capturing the splendid and heroic act of this year.

Some of the security people saw him running in and they chased this suddenly gone crazy fellow but failed to stop him.

As virat entered the second floor he got hit with the rush of smoke caused by fire. As he ram more upwards hw felt the air getting suffocating. He reached the fire area now. Thanks God he already heard actually where was that specific place where that girl was stuck.
The hot blazes of fire were trying to block his way but that couldnt shake his determination. As he neared the place he started coughing, after a while he heard someone screaming and he ran to the source. He jumped over the wooden piece which was burning in fire, he ducked in the right time when a sudden blaze of fire tried to hit him. But in the process his shirt was on fire now... he felt the girl was nearby somewhere now...

Before fire could burn his skin virat ripped off his shirt, his bare upper body was now shining in the fire caught room... drops of sweat were making there way from his shoulder to downwards and more downwards and got finally invisible in the edge of his jeans which was embracing his waist perfectly. HIs sweaty body glistened and reflected the hotness of fire which increased the temperature even more... and he got a audience who was watching this delicious scene her mouth hanging open but her screams were stopped for an unknown or known reason.

<<< Keep imagining this yummy scene and have a goodnight sleep... tada... will be back soon...
Pls press the like button and comment , tht will make me updt quickr and longer... >>>

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23kinzShruthigowdaaman-2aisha77IISHITAluvmanatanu0555Tuba_KSGshirhidnimi00vamps1996ambarsariyanegha-ineffable-rida12ka4manvilover18Huma0301nrithyaoAvika318..BlueBird..jia123sagarJannat94alicemathvirumanuJESNIAvirman.lovermystery75virmanfan013.Yamin.Syed695kulsum_virmanhangokpink1madhuhariniNiaksharma_keertu_naina927-LumosMaxima-prathe

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
you are such a devil to stop there Angry
the update was tooo short common yaar plzz longer updates...
the update was good Big smile
virat is one guydying to be noticed to become famous and with the last update got to know that he is really famous after this night LOL
omg virat removed his shirt and manvi being her audience thats interesting Wink
update next part sooon and thanx for the pm Smile

Go to top