Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 30)

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma0301

Party ROFL OMGGG
there are no words left for me to describe ur awesome writing yaar
yeh ideas jaane kaha kaha se aate hai tumhare dimaag mein
bt keep it up
i so love this manvi. Lol dulhe ka kaam manvi itna cobfidently kar rahi hai
hayeee bechara virat
LOVEDDD it so much Wink
Yeah... for a change dulhanko dulhe wala duty de di... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You liked this dulha types manvi... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Thanks a lot for your comment dear... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Lara this is amazing Big smile .. Hilarious shaadi LOLLOL.. Virman were about to kiss in the mandap!!! ShockedLOL   Loved Vadhera family's reaction on it TongueTongue.. That Panditji was so funny LOL.. Dadaji and his gun LOLLOL.. Unique shaadi.. Dulha was sulking and dulhan was holding his hand ROFL.. SR was dhamakedaar.. Nervous Virat, bold and bindaas Manvi, Vadheras were peeping into their room and Shlok under their bed ROFL ROFL.. Loved it Heart.. Mind blowing update Big smile.. Keep writing more.. Take care Smile 

Thanks a lot meeruuu... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Yes will obviously keep writing such more...
In fact am gonna post my new os maybe soon... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You too take care dear... tada...
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu0555

it was really funny..when virat was chewing his nails...lolx..!!
i was burst out laughing..!!!.. hahaha...n it was r0mantic too..!!
n finally virat realize his l0ve f0r manvi..dats really great..!! i loved it 2 the c0re 0f my heart..!!! n dat pandit ran away..lolxxzzz...so funny..n
mandap r0mance was als0 r0cking n sh0cking f0r guests n 0ther
family members..! n their expressi0n make me laugh, when virman was about t0 kiss..n hats 0ff t0 the b0ldness of manvi..!! i really really l0ved,
liked n enjoyed it t0 the c0re..u written very very very well..!! it was paisa wasool update..n d0 update very soon..!! w8ng f0r next part..!! eagerly n desperately..!!! n thnkzz alot for PM...! love u lara..<3 <3
Ohhh... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... thanks a lot for your awsm comment dear...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Will try to post my new os soon... hope that will also make you happy... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Love u too yaar... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_virman

OMG this was crazily hilarious update yaaa...ROFLROFL
instead of the dulhan here the dulha bechara is feeling shy and nervous and specially nervous about the suhagraat jst cant stop laughing on that ROFLROFL and manvi holding his hand beneath her dupatta and virat ki toh band hi bajh rahi thi hai mannu to real sherni aur besharam bhi hai aur virat bechara haye kinna cute lag raha tha LOLLOLLOL
and mandap mein kiss hawww ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the pandit and all audience ek dam shock mein ROFLROFL and manvi also said ke we will continue that later WinkLOLLOL
and virat ne realise kar hi liya that he loves her Big smileand jo darwaza khula aur sab uske upar and shlok bed ke neeche se ROFLand finally lights off manvi full on besharam haan ...LOLLOL
awesome update lara my stomach hurts laughing laughing its just sooo hilarious LOLLOLLOL
awesome one...fab work by you ...will miss this one ..Smile
Thanks a lot kulluuu...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ...
Ohh your stomach is hurting... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... have some hajmola... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Am gonna post a new os soon... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
I hope you will also like that one... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amgud

oh god...i read this in one go...and its really dangerous to read such things in one go as i was not getting enough time to catch my breath...HILARIOUSROFLROFLROFL
kisis bhi insan ke bare se bare tension dur hoskte hai issi parh k n especially VIRMANIANS ke to definetly
really love virat and manvi's character in this virat is sooo nervous like a bride and manvi is to too bold...LOL
bechara virat "SOLID BALADKAR"ROFLROFL and "apne bachi kuchi izzat"
panditji ne apne pure life mai aise shadi na hi karae aur na hi dekhe ho ge...LOLZZZ totally imagine dadaji standing with a gunSilly
and the scene when virat confusedly opens the door and whole vadhera sena was running for their life and then end mai sholuku 'mummy mjhe bhi to lei jaoo"ROFL
oh god i was sooo missing ur stories they are AMAZING AMAZING n AMAZING Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Breathing ruk gayi thiii... Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... OMG !!!...
I didnt know... my os could do such stuff...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
And I was also missing your comments too... Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
I am so glad that you are back... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... dekh kaise dant farke haas rahi hu... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanfan013

wow wow wow lara am waiting for the epilogue ROFL oh god their marriage part was so hillarious and i was laughing like their is no tomorrow ROFL haww virman were going to kiss i the mandapBlushing ROFL ROFL
and then pandit and vadhera's reaction was super hillarious ROFL
manvi is so bold na Embarrassed loved this epiogue
thanku so much for the pm
take care
You loved that bold and besharam manvi... Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Thanks a lot for your beautiful comment... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You too take care... have fun... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Awesome Epilogue..!!! love this Maanvi...n Virat nervous because of it...bechara..he couldn't enjoy his marriage cz of dadaji n his pointed gun...LOL!!! but like bold maanvi..!
Thanks a lot dear... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ...
Feeling so happy that you liked this marriage and this bold manvi along with the bechara dulha... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat89

wow Lara u give epi
it was hilarious epi i ever read
desperate virat or manvi
but lovely one
it was amazingly written, well done Heart
Thanks a lot jannu for your wonderful comment... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Love u... Take care... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

Go to top