Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 27)

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
 Hello guys... I know am so late but am really sorry for that huh...
So with out doing anymore latush I am posting the epilogue now...
Its written in a hurry and I had no plan to post it now but then I realised that I shouldnt make you wait anymore and pack up this os finally now... This unplanned epilogue is the outcome of the response I got for the last part of  this os. So its now proved for the hundreth time that how much your likes and comments matter to me. So after reading pls press the like button and comment. Specially press the like button as I always count on them and decide about my next step. More likes will make me post my next os sooner which I have already planned Smile...
Now finally shuting up and here it is...

Epilogue...
                     Virat was sitting wearing his cream coloured sherwani looking like a perfect prince or it would be better to say- a greek god in front of the holy fire. But he was very much nervous then the bride, actually the bride was not a bit nervous. It was looking like she was enjoying every moment of her marriage with praise worthy confidence. Virat was chewing his nails of one hand as his other hand was clutched tightly under the brides dupatta by the bride herself and who could be the bride !!... The great manvi chowdhuri.
" Virat man up... do something... come on virat beta... you are the cool dude remember... its now or never...lets show this brat what you can do... revenge... revenge... be brave... "
Virat was continuously mumbling in his mind to gather some courage. When all the guests around were admiring this out of the world couple, virat was thinking a way to pay back to manvi. He looked around the mandap and glanced at all of the guests eyes on only them but it was now or never. He brushed off all his second thoughts and turned his head to look at his beautiful bride. He started leaning his face towards her. Manvi was confused that what her soon to be husband is doing but looking into his eyes she caught the hint...

" No problem soon to be husband ji.. You are trying to deal with the ghaghu player here and this player craving for your love is not gonna dissapoint you. "

Manvi smirked a little and looked at his eyes intensely, the passion made virats determination to take revenge go haywire, he found his heart getting warm. He was loosing himself in those gorgeous eyes, those eyes are gonna be the reason of his destruction he thought this fact a long before.  His eyes lingered on her whole face and then stoppen on her juicy lips, they were inviting him to taste them then and there. Now virat was not in his control anymore, he was leaning to claim those rose petals in a trance  and manvi also raised her face a little in acceptance. Her magtika bend back a little and eyes were half closed now.

Suddenly there was pin drop silence in the hall... the pandit had already stopped chanting his mantras and not knowing what to do was staring his eyes wide at these lost couple. Everyones eyes were fixed on the soon to be life partners with their mouth hanging open. Swamini buas breath hitched in the tension of what is going to happen next, kadambari chachi quickly covered shloks eyes with her hand. Inder chachu felt like he was going to faint next second. Jeevika clutched virens hand so tightly that he hissed in pain.

Their lips were now an inch apart, their lips brushed slightly sending shivers down their spine and ... and ... and suddenly " thud... "

Jeevikas younger brother dabbu saved the show at last by breaking a coconut on the floor behind the shameless bride and groom. With that sound virat and manvi quickly pulled themselves back and everyone in hall sighed in releif when shlok sighed in dissapointment... accha khasa adult show chaal raha thaa... no matter he always used to be a good kid but afterall he is also just a kid naa...

Viren cried in a whisper,

" Jeevikaaa... "

" Kya hua viren ji ?.. jeevika asked in confusion and then looked at their hands following her husbands gaze and left that immediately, viren sighed loudly and swept the sweat on his forhead.

Dadaji cleared his throat getting out of the trauma and commanded,

" Panditji jaldi saadi sampan kijiye... and inder bring my gun. "

Hearing this two things happened, panditji not wasting anytime started chanting his mantras again in rocket speed now and virats eyes got widen in shock. He went back to his chewing nails mood but manvi was totally indifferent and kept on clutching virats hand. She leaned onto virats ear and whispered slowly,

" Dont worry my dear husband, we will complete it later ... our suhag raat is coming naa..."

Virat didnt know what to do... yes suhag raat... Oh my God... aab...

And this weird marriage was done peacefully... dadaji holding a gun in his hands... groom in his sullen face with his bride  grinning widely. Panditji ran away as soon as possible after doing his duty... this marriage would be surely evergreen in his memories forever.

-----------------------------------
                          ---------------------------

After a session of teasing the life out of virat, viren and inder chachu accompaning by dabbu pushed him inside the room wich was once his but now was looking no less then an indoor garden with lit aroma candles decorated here and there. Virat was hell worried about his bachi kuchi izzat,. He glanced at the whole room and found out his bride sitting on the bed, her face covered with the veil. It was a very enchanting sight that virat forgot about his all worries and nervousness, he stood rooted on the spot taking in the magical sight. Suddenly the sound of the sherni made him snap out of his trance.

" Are you planning to spend the whole night standing there ? "

" Armmm.. wohhh... "

" What wohh... wohh... come here and raise this veil hubby. "

Virat moved forward like his feets were not walking on his will anymore. He sat in front of manvi and raised the veil slowly, he drowned in the beauty of  her, she was looking like a beautiful fairy who has descended from the heaven in this dimly lit room. Virat cupped her cheek with his one hand and caressed lightly, his touch filled with affection. He held manvis hands with his other hand which were kapt on her knees. Manvi smiled slightly, her face reddened due to blushing under his touch.

" Why I always drown in her eyes whenever I look into them, why I lose every control on myself when I come close to her, why my old wounds not anymore hurts me.. thry are healed now, why am I loving her more and more by every passing second..."

Virat got  an invisible electric shock in his heart...

" Love.. is that what it is... I love her, but from when... how... !! "

Manvi put her one hand on virats hand which was kept on her cheek. Virat looked into her eyes again coming out his thoughts. He bend forward and nuzzled the crook of her neck inhaling her smell which was making him more attracted towards her.

" She smells like lavender..."

He thought and buried his face more into his neck and kissed his shoulder. Manvi moaned but the next second pulled his hair and made him face her. Virat looked at her in a what the hell look.

" Open the door.. "

Virat got really confused by her words...

" What... why...?? "

" Just do it naa.. please... "

Virat stood up from the bed in curiosity mostly and went to open the door of his room. Manvi was smirking confidently. Virat opened the door but his eyes were fixed on manvi. The next second virat felt himself falling on the ground with a lot of people on top of him... everyone including virat shouted loudly in shock. Before he could understand anything all the others.. who were actually viren, inder chachu, dabbu, his dear bhabhi jeevika, kadambari chachi and a few young relatives struggled to stand up ran away in ful speed leaving virat falling on the ground in a state of complete shock. They were peeping in the room through the key hole. Suddenly shlok came out from under the bed shouting,

" Mammi... mujhe bhi lei jaooo... "

Manvi was laughing like crazy falling on the bed clutching her stomach. After a while virat joined with her sitting on the bed laughing their asses off...

After a few minutes when they managed to get a grip on themselves manvi suddenly pressed the room lights off. Virat shrieked,

" Manviii... tum.. "

Virat felt manvis hands on his shoulder and her breaths burning on the skin on his face.

" There are many ways to peep in for them. "

She said in a seductive tone.

" Lets continue what we were doing in the mandap... "

Virat felt himself falling on the bed with manvi on top of him. Rest of the night the room kept burning  with the fire of love...
There hearts singing...

" Jaane kiss aag mein yeh sabnam jalti hai"

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456KaranTacker567DOLLY_SHARMAAz1984kinzNishiarorateenaalexisajitAkay1692princesssarahvishalfoolTuba_KSGvamps1996shirhidSiaa96negharicha002Polo_sManniaanu0555.jai.manvilover18Huma0301nrithyaoJannat94Aennaharininaidujia123sagaralicemathvirumanuJESNIAvirman.lovermystery75pink1hangokvirmanfan013Syed695.Yamin.rasp_berrykulsum_virmanniki795naina927.Anastasia.-LumosMaxima-Niaksharma

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Yayyy !! i m first to comment !!! :D:D
Epilogue !!! wow !! issi kaa toh intezaar tha !!! Tongue awesome !!! ClapClap yeh kya tha !! virman were going to kiss  in the mandapROFLROFLOMG !!! vadhera n paditji reactions were hilarious !!! virat was nervous ROFLROFL n the suhagaraat part !! Omg omg !!! the vadhera were peeping !!! ROFLmanvi ko toh maanna paregaa !!! she was bold !!! Lovely end :P i really enjoyed reading it !!!! :) Great !!~~

Edited by .Yamin. - 27 July 2013 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSG

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
amazing epilogue
awesome
they kissed in mandap
maanvi is so bold

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome Epilogue..!!! love this Maanvi...n Virat nervous because of it...bechara..he couldn't enjoy his marriage cz of dadaji n his pointed gun...LOL!!! but like bold maanvi..!
Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma
Niaksharma

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Liked it...
Too too too tooo fab...
Superb yaar...
Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged