Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 22)

anu0555 Senior Member
anu0555
anu0555

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
gr8 yrr !! awsm !!
<3d it t0 da c0re !!!
Thanks for pm..! Smile
''S0LID BALATKAR'' s00 hilari0uss n fnny  R0FL ROFL
kiss was s0 0n fire !! Thumbs Up
cute upd8 !! 
cntnue s00n !!!

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
wowww this was amazing update ... Clap
the kiss that was hott and the best part was that manvi was dominating in it Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed
hahaha peoples reaction on watching tgat adult scene was hilarious and how they threw water to get rid of the fire in these two humans LOL LOL
and solid balatkar was just soo hilarious imagining virat's expression on this thought bechare virat ki toh solid bajegi LOL Wink
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink1

nice ending there family decide they should get
married after that incident
Ohhh... thanks a lot yaar...
And hey you are the first to comment... yippie...Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma0301

ROFL omggg
ur seriously just mind blowing
i cnt stop laughing at SOLID BALATKAR wich manvi is very capable of doing
hahaha pooorrr virat bechara ab kya hoga uska
only if there cud be just one more part bt fir bhi this ending was also too good n cracking
absolutely loveeeddd it
Thanksss a lot dear... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Haa haa haa... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... virats balatkar imagine karo...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JESMY143VIRMAN

SUPERB ENDClapClapClapClap
Thanks jes... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ...
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinz

This was seriously amazing mind blowing ROFL
Viraat kina inocent haina and manvi ufff thank u for pm
Love it
Thanks yaara... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Yeah... innocent viratka innocence Solid.B kei baad will go in a vacation...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Superb update!! Star Ending was hilarious.. 'Solid balatkar' LOL.. Virat toh gaya kaam se.. He was so scared after reading her text! LOL Manvi is really a fire girl.. They are getting married! Yaay!! Thanks to that kissing fiasco Tongue.. Btw that kiss part was damn hawtt! Wink Loved it Lara! Heart Thank you for the pm.. Take care Smile
Oye thanks hun... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Fire girl ko shaadi  kar dala toh life ho jayega jingalala... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Originally posted by copypaste

haww u cn't end ths i want u too cnt mujhe solid balatkar dkhna hai ROFL ROFL
Plz cnt
Besharam kahiki... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... virman kei bedroom kei andar jhakna jhakna
chahthi hai... Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Idhar Idhar tope ka hope khatre mein hai and you are laughing... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Chal koi nai.. I will try to post an epilogue... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

Go to top