Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 20)

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita1997

it was just amazing Big smile 
i loved it very much Heart 
manvi was dreamily smiling at him Wink 
and then the jump from the window Big smile 
and manvi over virat Wink leaning on him Wink
update asap Big smile 
it was awesome Smile 
Thanks akkuu... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Love you for loving the updt...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ineffable-

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aenna

Awwwsum update loved it
Update asap
Thanks aenna...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Will try to updt soon... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
 Hey all lovelies...Smile Smile... so sorry foe being so late...
Solly solly solly... Cry...
This is the last part of this os and this can be crap... dont come to kill me as I warned you guys before ... haa haa haa... LOL LOL...
So here it is...
           Manvi was leaning onto virats irresistible juicy lips. There hearbets were already running in a high speed for all the running around and jumping down from the building. All the reporters and other people held their breath looking at the upcoming sensual scene live in front. Virats cameraman was also doing his job with utmost sincerity the way he was instructed by virat.
                  A different kind of fire sparked up in both virat and manvis body when her shivering lips brushed his tempting ones. No one was now even a little bit excited about the fire destroying the building behind. A girl fainted in the crowd looking at the shocking scene of her favourite news reporter getting kissed by someone else ( Sound of a breaking heart ).

Virat was numb for a second but the realisation of manvis lips nibbling his lower lip made hip throw away his weapons of keeping the cheater creatures- girls away. He responded her with equal passion having all the feelings in his heart he never ever felt before. Manvi was still on top of virat and she clutched his shoulders tightly as virats held her smooth hairs in one hand and the other hand finding heaven holding her slim waist. Manvi moaned when virats tongue entered her, the hot fire blazes were now flowing through their tongues as they were exploring ezch and every corner of their mouths. The kiss was getting more and more hot and wild in each passing second. They were loosing all their senses getting more and more oblivious of their surroundings.  Some of the boys whistled and a few people clapped their hands while most of the people were too shocked to react in any way.

A fire brigade person suddenly managed to get his wits back, he felt the urgency to stop this high voltage adult scene happening live in front. He quickly took a bucket ful of water and threw the water on them.  The fire growing between the two souls vanished with the sudden splash of water upon them. Virat suddenly realised what he was doing, he unwanted ly pulled back but groaned loosing the heavenly warmth. He jerked manvi away from him and this sudden push made manvi gasp and then she looked around embarrased. Virat sat up and looked around at all the people and cameras around him. The flashing lights of the cameras made him close his eyes again. He gritted his teeth with frustration and glared turning to the blushing girl by his side.

Present...
-----------

Virat woke uphearing the knock on his door. He himself didnt know when he got asleep thinking about the shocking and most embarrasing thing happened with him. He sat on his bed rubbing his eyes... trying to make the tiredness and tension to go way. The tension of the freash new feelings growing inside his heart for the fire girl.

" Bhai... just go away... spare me from this torture of yours ... samjhe... "

Virat yelled thinking of the person as viren.

" Virat its me... jeevika bhabhi, I came to call you for lunch. Come down quickly getting freshen up."

Virat smacked his head and said,

" Bhabhi.. oh sorry. Can you please send me the food in my room ?? "

Virat didnt want to face his crazy family members at least now, specially his elder brother whoes teasing mode was in cloud nine.

He heard his bhabhis voice again which made him gulp.
" No virat... actually dadaji wants to talk to you and you must come down now. "

Now what was this important meeting in dinning table !!

----------
------------

Everyone was sitting all silent in their respective sits. Except virat everyone else were smiling for some unknown reason. Viren winked a few times now and then to virat, wich made this poor guy tensed even more. He was 100% sure that something was surely fishy.

Suddenly dadajis voice broke his chain of thought and made him almost fall off from his chair.

Dadaji: " Virat beta.. "
Virat:     " Ji dadaji.. "
Daadaji: " Pichle raat jo kuch bhi hua woh bohothi sharamnak hadsa thaa, society mein sirf isshi baat charche ho rahe hai.."

Virat bent his head down, he was feeling like digging a hole in the ground and bury himself deep inside it.

Dadaji contitued,

" Toh bohot soch- samajhne kei baad humne yeh faisla lia hai kei... "

Virat was hearing with his stuck up breath not knowing what bomb will explode now.

" Humne faisla lia hai kei... uss larki manvi sei tumahara shaadi kardi jaye. "

Virats head spinned in all directions hearing the most unexpected news ever. How could he forget about his past... how could he trust someone else... how could he give his heart to someones hand just like that when he was that scared of the pain of getting it broken again.

He tried defending...

Virat: " Paar dadaji... "

Dadaji: " Koi paar baar nahi. Maine manvi kei bhai sei baat karlia hai, unn logoko iss rishtey sei koi apatti nahi hai. Kal tum donoka roka hai aur tin (3) din (days) baad shaadi... aur iss baat pei main koi bahes nahi chahta hu. "

Virat knew it was no use to fight against his strict dadaji. He looked at the faces of his family members and understood that his denial would only make way to thhe emotional attyachar of all of them. A beep tone from his phone diverted his attention towards it. A massaged was received from some unknown number, he read the massage carefully and got another shock.

( the massage ... )

" I know about your past virat vadhera. I know you wont agree from your heart for this marriage. But I promise you one thing that I will burn down all the good or bad memories of that bitch whatever her name is...
Cause the fire of love that raised inside me is more powerful than the feelings of betrayal or hatred inside you...
See you soon... manvi chowdhuri is coming...

Yours and yours only...
                                                            Manvi...            "

-------

Virat sat dumbstruck reading the massage. He was confused about how manvi knew about his past and suddenly he turned towards viren and looked at him disbelievingly as he was grinning widely... Of course who else can make the mess more enormous.

But the thought that was making him nuts was that...
If this girl can get seduced in that burning fire without doing him anything... kiss him in front of thousands of people and being so blunt confessing love... ... that what will she do when they will be alone in one room after marriage...
Virat gulped thinking the dangerous thing and his throat dried. He sipped water holding the glass with both of his hands and then suddenly choked when someone invisible whispered in his ears...

" Solid balatkar... "

------

The End

So thats it, finally finished... Please please please press the like button and dont forget to comment.
Hey vampuu... will be eagerly waiting for your comment as you know this os was dedicated to you... Wink...LOL...
Take care everyone... tada...

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23Az1984Devan.monalisaAnshiaShruthigowdasaathanasajitaman-2teenaalexikinzvamps1996ambarsariyaanuvirkashmirbeautysweetyyyyyyyTuba_KSGanu0555-ineffable-rida12ka4shirhidricha002lujeyn9Polo_smanvilover18shaimahnrithyaoHuma0301.jai.JESNIA..BlueBird..Jannat94Aennaharininaidujia123sagaralicemathvirman.loverpink1.Yamin.kulsum_virmanSyed695hangokvirmanfan013-LumosMaxima-Niaksharmanaina927.Anastasia.madhuhariniprathe

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
nice ending there family decide they should get
married after that incident

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha22222

Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ROFL omggg
ur seriously just mind blowing
i cnt stop laughing at SOLID BALATKAR wich manvi is very capable of doing
hahaha pooorrr virat bechara ab kya hoga uska
only if there cud be just one more part bt fir bhi this ending was also too good n cracking
absolutely loveeeddd it
JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
SUPERB ENDClapClapClapClap
kinz Groupbie
kinz
kinz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
This was seriously amazing mind blowing ROFL
Viraat kina inocent haina and manvi ufff thank u for pm
Love it
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Superb update!! Star Ending was hilarious.. 'Solid balatkar' LOL.. Virat toh gaya kaam se.. He was so scared after reading her text! LOL Manvi is really a fire girl.. They are getting married! Yaay!! Thanks to that kissing fiasco Tongue.. Btw that kiss part was damn hawtt! Wink Loved it Lara! Heart Thank you for the pm.. Take care Smile

Go to top