Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 18)

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virumanu

buddy u stoped at the wrong place yaar..
loved the update...
continue soonn
Thanks dear... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Devigiri karni pari yaar... tabhi toh wrong point pei break laga di... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanfan013

oye it wasn't crap yaar infact superhit update Clap nd i really enjoyed it a lot. Aww the hero's entry nd heroine gazing at her hero was so natural when her hero is looking hawt in fire blaze Embarrassed actually it wasn't manvi's fault that she was staring at him dreamily in that condition actually no one can resist from his charm right Wink the end wala scene was fab haww manvi leanimg on virat bt u again stopped on the wrong time. Nd nw i think the title of this os is coming in next part haina. Embarrassed nw update soon waiting eagerly for the next part thanx for the pm
Oyeee... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Thanks rei... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
am so glad tht you enjoyed this updt... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... take care...tada...
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niaksharma

Superb...
Likd it...
Awesome...
Thanks for pm...
Thanks khushi... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Am ery happy tht you liked it...
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Fantastic update Lara!! StarStar Cute and funny.. Manvi is totally lost in Virat! She forgot everything after seeing him Tongue.. She was staring at him dreamily, admiring his features, smiling at him.. And here Virat thought that she had lost her mind because she was scared LOL.. Loved it Heart.. OMG Manvi is about to kiss him & Virat is also admiring her..  Can't wait to read the next part.. Thanks a lot for the pm.. Take care Smile
Thanks a ton meera... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Wait a bit more for the next part dear...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
I really do appreciate your regular comments yaar... thanks again...
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamin.

Awesome update !!! waah kya style main hero ne herione ko bachaayaa WinkHeart manvi toh total fidaa hogayii Embarrassedaakir who can resist this much charmDay Dreaming loved the way manvi trust virat :D omg where did u end !! mujhe aur parnaa tha~~~ virat was loosing himself in manvi eye !! that's great  ;D haww manvi leaning towards virat !!! ab kya hogaa !!! excited ;) looking forward for next !!~~ waiting waiting !!~~thanx for the pm :D
Ohhh ... thanks yamin... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You are right , no one can resist our viru boy...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Will try to updt soon... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu0555

lovely update <3
plxxzzz update soon..!!
waiting eagrly 4 ur nxt update..!!
dnt make us wait too long cox
ur updte is jst gr8 !! so,
i toh cant wait too longWink
 update plzz...
Thanks anu... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You are a new reader I guess... welcome dear... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....Myself devil...hope we will also be good buddies...
And I am preety busy these days, thats why giving late updts... hope you understand but will try to updt asap...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
devilaonmoon IF-Dazzler
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat89

loved the whole update
poor manvi she only watched him certainly oblivious to her environment LOL
and virat... awww its not his fault LOL and her also
atleast he saves her
thanx 4 the pm
waiting for next part
update soon Big smile

Thanks a lot jannat... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
No ones fault... its the law of attraction... LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
IISHITA Groupbie
IISHITA
IISHITA

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
HAWW U AGAIN STOPPED AT WRIONG POINT DEVIL N U ASK ME NOT TO B ANGRYAngryAngry
BTW IT WAS SUCH NYC UPDATE WOOOW 
HERO N HEROIN IN FIRE
 HOTTT UPDATELOLLOL
THANKS FOR PM
CONTINUE SOON

Edited by IISHITA - 14 July 2013 at 7:53am

Go to top