Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 14)

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avika318

Luved the update!!
Thanks for the pm!!
Why did u stop there???
Anyways, Continue really really soon!!!
x Avika x
Thanks dear... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
You know am devil naa...
thts why stopped there... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma0301

OH MY GOD ur just brilliant
wat a fab update
aaawww the hero virat going to save the girl in the fire
ooohhh very excited for next part- plz continue soon Wink
Thanks yaar... thts so sweet of you...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ...
will updt soon...
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanfan013

haww u stopped on a very wrong time that's nt fair Angry i need a lona one ok never mind the update was superhit. I mean omg virat jumped into fire to gain papularity nd become successful. Haww virat removed his shirt nd manvi was only his audience. Bt why did she stop screaming. Hmm u naughty gal update soon nw before i kill u thanx for the pm
Haa haa haa... LOL... Everything is fair in devils world... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Dont worry... will try to make the next updt long...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfan013

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Awesome..!!! like the description of Virat in fire...His audience is Maanvi...he actually did with camera fr his own selfish reasons..which is interesting n Nice..Waiting fr next..!

Thanks yaar... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
will updt very soon...
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha_virman

awesome update
loved it
continue soon
tanks for the pm
Thanks nisha... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Will updt very soon...
vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilaonmoon

Originally posted by vamps1996

hawww naak nahi dirongi tujhe to zinda khoon pi jaun gi sach mein tu na mere andar ke vampire ko bhara mat nikal devil AngryAngryAngry how could u stop there WinkWinkWink sab se galiyan khaegi LOL
acha ignoring your tadpao session im loving these almost regular updates be it this one or mirrors...so virat is a reporter intrestingggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and why i have a feeling that something is there when u said she stopped screaming maybe for a know or unknown reasonWink well thank u to bolungi nai pm k liye LOLLOLLOL so update soonnnStarStar
Jinda khun piegi... Shocked Shocked...
Dikhadi naa apni aasli rang... OMG !!!...
Lagta hai jadi have to run for my life...Ouch Dead
But its true am disturbing you guys regularly with my updts... Approve Approve
So jinda khun pina cancel... thik hai... Big smile Big smile...
Aab mai chalti hu khushi khushi... tada...

hawww mein update mang rahi hon aur tu tada bol rahi hai AngryAngry
tu na update karLOLLOLLOL
Aare  paglu... just chilll...LOL LOL  Wink

chill nai chilaon gi meinLOL
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

hawww naak nahi dirongi tujhe to zinda khoon pi jaun gi sach mein tu na mere andar ke vampire ko bhara mat nikal devil AngryAngryAngry how could u stop there WinkWinkWink sab se galiyan khaegi LOL
acha ignoring your tadpao session im loving these almost regular updates be it this one or mirrors...so virat is a reporter intrestingggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and why i have a feeling that something is there when u said she stopped screaming maybe for a know or unknown reasonWink well thank u to bolungi nai pm k liye LOLLOLLOL so update soonnnStarStar
Jinda khun piegi... Shocked Shocked...
Dikhadi naa apni aasli rang... OMG !!!...
Lagta hai jadi have to run for my life...Ouch Dead
But its true am disturbing you guys regularly with my updts... Approve Approve
So jinda khun pina cancel... thik hai... Big smile Big smile...
Aab mai chalti hu khushi khushi... tada...

hawww mein update mang rahi hon aur tu tada bol rahi hai AngryAngry
tu na update karLOLLOLLOL
Aare  paglu... just chilll...LOL LOL  Wink

chill nai chilaon gi meinLOL
Tarzan ka khun pike aayi hai hai kya...Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamps1996

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
 Hey guys... heres the next updt of ...
Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai

Part 3...

Manvi was looking her mouth was still open as she was screaming a second before.
Her screams stopped but she totally forgot to close her open mouth. The scene in front of her took her breath away.
"What am I hallucinating !!!.. Looks like a greek God half naked stripping in front of me. "
She totally forgot about the situation she was in.
She felt her knees weakening as the handsome man was now coming towards her hurriedly, but she was seeing evrything in slow-motion.

His strong built body, glistening sweaty skin and the firy background... more than enough to seduce this poor girl stuck in fire. She was so engrossed in observing this hot stranger head to toe, that she didnt even listened to what he was saying or should I say screaming on her face.
" Are you manvi ?... Hey mammm... hello... "
Virat was so annoyed now. This girl was standing and staring him like a statue.

He looked around him to see the fire was getting more dangerous and was like trying to swallow them alive. He again looked at manvis face and got amused to see her smiling at him dreamily.

"What the hell... Looks like she has lost her mind.
Bechari ... darke maare dimagka screw dhili hogayi hai... "
Virat thought in his mind. Manvi was still smiling crazily looking at his survivor. It was not a good idea to waste any more time standing there . So virat swiftly pulled manvi up in his arms, he started to walk towards the direction he came in. But to his horror that way was now closed by fire blazes.

Here manvi was going all nuts due to the close proximity of this stranger. His one hand was on her back and the other was under her knees, her whole body was pressed against his strong yet soft body. She kept her both hands around his neck, her fingers felt like burning touching his skin in the process.  

Oblivious to manvis condition in his arms virat desperately tried to find a way out.
" Iss laziz kabab ko bachane ke chakkar mein kahi main khudhi aag mein jalke tanduri naa baan jau... "
Virat murmured under his breath and there he saw the last option left to save both of theirs life. The open window felt like a door to heaven...
Virat went running to the window holding manvi in his arms.

Manvi suddenly came out of her trance as a blaze touched her arm and her skin burned there a little. Virat was hell worried seeing this and  held her more closer in his arms. 

" Are you all right.. jyada lagi toh nahi !! "

Manvi smiled again looking at the concern in virats eyes. Virat rolled his eyes seeing the crazy girl again smiling. 

With great difficulty they reached the window. Virat saw a pipe somehow still intact but the top part of that pipe had caught on fire. Virat made manvi stand on the ground  and said,
" Look.. Jab main uss pipe pein char jaun toh tum mere back pein climb karogi ok... thats the only way now.. "

To his relief virat saw her nodding in positive unlike  few minutes ago.

By then the crowd surrounding the whole building was dying in tension if they would be able to make it or not.  Everyones attention was fixed on virat who was hanging on the pipe now... fire was slowly reaching him downwards. All the reporters were busy shooting this sensatiional.. high voltage shene live.

" Come on manvi... now.. "

Virat ordered, manvi gulped and looked downwards.. it was looking scary... very scary..
Still manvi determined herself and was about to climb out the window when peoples sudden screams and viats horrified gaze upwards made her stop. She followed his gaze and looked upwards, the fire had already reached nearer them and now the pipe was breaking down slowly coming out of the wall.

Virat looked down to see the fire brigade people were holding a big piece of cloth below them and was now screaming them to jump on it. Obviously it was the only way left now.

" Hey manvi.. listen.. "

Manvi shifted her gaze to him, her eyes reflecting fear. Virat asked her in his most soft voice,

" Do you trust me...? "

Manvi couldnt utter anything and was just looking at him, tears made their way from her eyes to her cheeks. Virat asked again,

" Manvi.. do you trust me.. ? "

" Yes.. I do.. "

Manvi didnt know how could she trust a person she just met... how could she trust a total stranger !!.. But she couldnt also deny the fact that this stranger was indeed seeming very familiar to her, like she knew him since a long a time.. like they were meant to meet like this.

She brushed off all his thoughts when she heard virat describing,

" Listen.. hold my hand.. "

She looked at virats hand for a few seconds which was raised in front of her, she held the hand tightly like her life depended on it... actually in real her life was depending on it.

Virat pulled her outside the winow and held her close to his body. Manvi was shocked when virat didn give her a chance to think anything and jumped down holding her tightly in his arms. Manvi screamed in fear and clutched virats back tighly digging her nails in his skin.

Manvis dear brother- nikhil on the other hand lost his consciousness looking at the creepy scene in front his eyes. (good for him). They bumped up as they fell on the cloth. virat sighed a breath of relief but then his breating hitched as he saw manvi lying on top of him. Everyone around was cheering like never before.. all the cameras were focused on the duo.. people were taking their shots like it was the eigth wonder of  world.

Oblivious to all the surroundings manvi and virat kept staring into each others eyes. Virat was loosing himself in those eyes.. so was the case with manvi also.

" No no this cant happen... I cant feel like this again, wasnt mayas betrayal enough for you virat.. "
Virat told himself in his mind but his heart was not listening to his mind. When virat was confused about the new pleasant storm in his heart, manvi was leaning onto him slowly. Her eyes fixed on his luscious lips.

<<< Enough for now... I know this updt is kinda crap... but what to do, My mood is totally spoiled and having headache now.
Why do most of the men empty whole perfume bottle on their body.. Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. what do they think ? It attracts ... hell it causes headaches... damn...Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Well now.. pls press the like button and comment.. I wrote it in such a bad condition so pls it would be great and sweet if you appreciate my attempt to write something at least...  >>>>  

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23IISHITAofaqkinzShruthigowdasaathanasajitaman-2princesssarahjayprabuTuba_KSG-ineffable-rida12ka4sweetyyyyyyyvamps1996ambarsariyaricha002anu0555Avika318.jai.Huma0301nrithyaojia123sagaralicemathvirumanu..BlueBird..Jannat94Aennamystery75JESNIAvirman.loverpink1virmanfan013hangok.Yamin.kulsum_virmanSyed695.Anastasia.naina927-LumosMaxima-madhuhariniprathe

Go to top