Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jane kiss aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai;epi-pg 27 (Page 11)

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamps1996

hawww naak nahi dirongi tujhe to zinda khoon pi jaun gi sach mein tu na mere andar ke vampire ko bhara mat nikal devil AngryAngryAngry how could u stop there WinkWinkWink sab se galiyan khaegi LOL
acha ignoring your tadpao session im loving these almost regular updates be it this one or mirrors...so virat is a reporter intrestingggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and why i have a feeling that something is there when u said she stopped screaming maybe for a know or unknown reasonWink well thank u to bolungi nai pm k liye LOLLOLLOL so update soonnnStarStar
Jinda khun piegi... Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Dikhadi naa apni aasli rang... OMG !!!...
Lagta hai jadi have to run for my life...Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
But its true am disturbing you guys regularly with my updts...  
So jinda khun pina cancel... thik hai... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Aab mai chalti hu khushi khushi... tada...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamps1996

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmirbeauty

woww
update was fab...!! n suits the title Wink
stopped at peak...Cry
thanks for pm
continue soon...
Thanks dear... Big smile Big smile...
Sorry for stopping at the wrong place...
but will be back soon... Smile 
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimi00

Wonderful update.  I love it.  Hopefully Virat gets out safe and Manvi too, I have a feeling the girl that was screaming was Manvi.  hehe that was a very yummy scene that you left us with, is there any way you could convince the show to give us something similar? ROFL. Thanks for the PM. Smile
Thanks nimi...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Yeah, the girl screaming was obviously manvi... Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
And you are right... how I wish to see virat shirtless in the show... at least once... Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat89

awesome update dear
Loved it but seriously u stopped at wrong point
Ahem Ahem that was amazing
Thanx 4 d pm dear
Eagerly waiting 4 next part
Update soon
Thanks jannat... Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ...
Really sorry for tadpaoing you guys... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Will come back to cont the ahem ahem scene soon dear... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Jannat94

virumanu IF-Dazzler
virumanu
virumanu

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
mind blowing...
continue soonnn
plzzz plzzz
plzzz
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JESMY143VIRMAN

AWESOME, SUPERB, MINDBLOWING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL...

2 ND PART FLASHBACK HAI KYA?ConfusedConfusedConfused KYUN KE 1 ST PART MEIN VIRAT HATES MANVI, BUILDING SE BACHANE KI BATH MANVI NE VIRAT KO KISS THO NEHI KIYA NA? ISLIYE SAB NEWS PAPERS PAR VIRAT KI BAND BAJA RAHI HONGI.

PLZ  UPDATE SOON... MERA CONFUSIONSConfusedConfusedConfused DOOR KAR DO
Thanks yaar... Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
thats so sweet of you...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
And yes second part was  flashback... I had to mention that but forgot... Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Sollyy...
And confusions dhire dhire clear ho jayenge...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Will be back soon with the next updt... tada... ba bye...

JESNIA

-ineffable- Senior Member
-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hey thats really too short update Angry 
and its very evil of u to stop there at the right moment Ouch 
loveeed it Heart
virat shirtless and manvi being the audience of him Wink 
eekhs!! i am Dead 
flashback is all awesome u see Big smile 
virat manvi ko bachane gaya tha next what happened very eager to know WinkTongue 
so update asap Big smile 
.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Fabulous update !!! :D ahaan virat wanted to be popular !!~~Wink so hero bacchne gayaa herione ko "DDD man wat a style Big smileEmbarrassed n the way u have described everything i could juz imagine in front of my eyes EmbarrassedWinkshirtless virat ;DWink wrong place to stop naa ;( ab jaldi se update kardoo plz "DD looking forward !!! thank u so much for the pm :D

Go to top