Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu0555 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was really funny..when virat was chewing his nails...lolx..!!
i was burst out laughing..!!!.. hahaha...n it was r0mantic too..!!
n finally virat realize his l0ve f0r manvi..dats really great..!! i loved it 2 the c0re 0f my heart..!!! n dat pandit ran away..lolxxzzz...so funny..n
mandap r0mance was als0 r0cking n sh0cking f0r guests n 0ther
family members..! n their expressi0n make me laugh, when virman was about t0 kiss..n hats 0ff t0 the b0ldness of manvi..!! i really really l0ved,
liked n enjoyed it t0 the c0re..u written very very very well..!! it was paisa wasool update..n d0 update very soon..!! w8ng f0r next part..!! eagerly n desperately..!!! n thnkzz alot for PM...! love u lara..<3 <3
Edited by anu0555 - 10 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lara this is amazing πŸ˜ƒ .. Hilarious shaadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Virman were about to kiss in the mandap!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†   Loved Vadhera family's reaction on it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. That Panditji was so funny πŸ˜†.. Dadaji and his gun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Unique shaadi.. Dulha was sulking and dulhan was holding his hand 🀣.. SR was dhamakedaar.. Nervous Virat, bold and bindaas Manvi, Vadheras were peeping into their room and Shlok under their bed 🀣 🀣.. Loved it ❀️.. Mind blowing update πŸ˜ƒ.. Keep writing more.. Take care 😊 

nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
epilogue was amazing
loved maanvi a lot
she is so brave
loved how virat was bing nervous in the mandap

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this was crazily hilarious update yaaa...🀣🀣
instead of the dulhan here the dulha bechara is feeling shy and nervous and specially nervous about the suhagraat jst cant stop laughing on that πŸ€£πŸ€£ and manvi holding his hand beneath her dupatta and virat ki toh band hi bajh rahi thi hai mannu to real sherni aur besharam bhi hai aur virat bechara haye kinna cute lag raha tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and mandap mein kiss hawww πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and the pandit and all audience ek dam shock mein πŸ€£πŸ€£ and manvi also said ke we will continue that later πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and virat ne realise kar hi liya that he loves her πŸ˜ƒand jo darwaza khula aur sab uske upar and shlok bed ke neeche se πŸ€£and finally lights off manvi full on besharam haan ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awesome update lara my stomach hurts laughing laughing its just sooo hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awesome one...fab work by you ...will miss this one ..😊
richa002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Woow.. Wat an epilogue...
They were going to kiss in mandap
Vadheras reaction were so hillarious...
Virat was so much nervous...
Loved it
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lolzzz it was damn hilarious...anokhe couple, anokhi shadi n anokhi SR...just perfect...lolzzz
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome epilogue
loved it
thanks for the pm
OMG that was awesome
thanks for the pm. 
keep it up. you actually have unique thoughts 
-ineffable- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG the epilogue was just mindblowing and superb!!! ❀️
they kissed on the mandap itself πŸ˜‰ like seriously πŸ˜‰
that scene when everyone fell on virat when he opened the door and shlok shouting from under the bed was too damn hillarious.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and then the SR was just what to say out of the world πŸ˜‰
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great great
It was too short...like it