Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I m turning this story into ff or ss...not sure..but it will be long...pls comment as well like...peep in buddies...

Part 2-

The tension was not so worst than the sadness in her eyes. She never thought her life will take such a drastic turn when her life will like broken mirror. All she has done was to love peoples. She could only love. But her love always gifted her pain and loneliness. She had loved her father and he passed away and left her like a soulless body. But she was strong enough to handle herself and turn towards life and positivity for her family. She sacrificed her dreams and life for them and came to an unknown world of crowd, war and power. But yet she managed to find out the little hope of life with her strength. Yes, she has loved once again but this time destiny was ready make her life a living hell. The most important two persons of her life left her midway in darkness.

Antara Kaul, the girl and fighter who is never breakable from inside was now standing alone in her homeland. Yes, she was back to Kashmir and that was what she wanted dearly but she never thought that her return in her homeland will make her shattered. The place which used to give her solace and peace once is now nothing more than a grave for her. It is her father grave, and the place she used to hate is now what she wanted to be in.

She was standing beside the lake side railings. Her house which was sealed after her father's death was the living place of her but it has no life. Ishaan has stayed in Mumbai with her Mama Mami because Antara knew her Mami craved for a child but couldn't have. Ishaan made them complete, so she let him stay with them. Noor was married there and her mother is only here with her. Antara was standing near the lake side and remembering all the memories of past 6 months of her life.

The day when she confessed her love was the happiest day of her life. She thought Raghu will keep his promise and be a good person without ant hooliganism. But after Daya Mai has come everything has changed. Raghu loved him and she knew it but circumstances made them go apart.

She can clearly remember the day when Raghu himself made her seat in the train back to Kashmir. Her mother was happy in the hope to see her husband back but Antara was broken. Her life was destroyed.

She can never go back to the city where her love is breathing because It will cost the life of her Mama Mami and Ishaan in Mumbai.

The lake was silently flowing like her tears were flowing endlessly. She cannot even call her brother.

"Miss Kaul I am sorry but you have to go." Raghu's voice was ringing her mind till now.

She started to play the guitar she has brought again. She started her life again as it was before because her father wanted it. But she had no hope or joy left in her.

Her voice started to mingle with the freezing air of Kashmir.

She was humming a very sad tune. Her love was always bruised like it was a thorn full rose.

Inside the mansion of Daya Mai , Rasika was happily humming a Marathi tune. Her plan has succeeded. She has make her enemy flew away by infuriating Mai. She made a tea and went towards terrace to give it to Raghu. She saw him punching his boxing bag brutally. She was dying to get close to him but she was scared too. She knew Raghu is now like a lifeless body who doesn't know anything except hooliganism which was the only thing his Mai wanted him to do. Rasika hid behind a wall.

Raghu punched the bag hard as his senses were burning. Her eyes, her smell, and her voice everything was still fresh to him. His heart was dying to run to her. He knew he had killed her emotions by doing that sin that day. But he had no choice left. For her life it was necessary.

He had killed himself by destroying her love and trust but he still loves her madly. Her memories haunt him like shadow.

He was now nothing but a servant of his Mai. Raghu knew what he meant for Daya Mai. His respect and love for his so called mother was now replaced into hatred but he had no escape.

Rasika somehow came towards him and gave him the cup with shivering hands and that was the worst thing to do.

Raghu took the hot tea and threw it in roof floor in a bang and shouted "Get lost".

Rasika ran away with scared feet and Raghu fell on the ground with wet teary eyes. He screamed "Antara...!" and felt numb in pain which was killing him inside.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is soo good i loved it pls cont soon as possiible and pm me next time and thnks for the pm this timeEdited by honeybees22 - 10 years ago
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That is so heartbreaking but nice 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome yaar samba...👏
kash show mein aisa hota😃
AVELINA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

awsome yaar samba...👏

kash show mein aisa hota😃

thnk u kaaliya...i so miss ur writings...pls tu bhi ek aadhi updt dede..happy Sharadiya in advance..some more days ...after that rocking Pujo...
AVELINA thumbnail
Originally posted by: alishamerchant

That is so heartbreaking but nice

thnk u for supporting...
AVELINA thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybees22

wow this is soo good i loved it pls cont soon as possiible and pm me next time and thnks for the pm this time

Thnks dear...probably i will updt it nxt weekend...keep reading...
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u write sooo beautiful ...ur story touched my heart ...my soul ...i knw i hv to wait for ur next update ..but its really difficult for me after reading this one ...so dear be kind to me ...plzzz update sooon ... luv u
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY ITS AMAZINGG KEEP WRITING PLS PM ME THE NEXT TIME.. NICE:) HAPPY WRITING..:D
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!
Update soon will be waiting!!!